BelBen10OV
Matt Wayne
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Sebastian13
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 16 of 43]

376Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 20th March 2013, 3:58 pm

Hawkeye & Hulk

Hawkeye & Hulk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

1. If one of Ben's alien forms were to be destroyed in battle, will the Omnitrix transform Ben into the closest form by DNA?

2. In Justice League: Unlimited, what political party was Lex Luthor running for when campaigning for Presidency?

3. How do you feel about the series Young Justice being canceled? Do you think there is anything the fans could do to save the show?

4. Is Conan O' Brians "The Flaming C" canon to the DC Universe? He has been shown a few times on Young Justice.

5. Is Diamondhead made out of diamonds? Because Dwayne McDuffie and Derrick J. Wyatt confirmed he was not made of taydenite. So what is he made of?

6. Gross question, but if Ben were to impregnate a woman while he was in alien form, would the womans child become a mutant, part alien, or would it be a regular human. Would this be impossible due to gentics? Because it has been shown on the show with characters such as Alan, Helen, Manny, and Pierce that this is possible. I guess?

377Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 20th March 2013, 7:31 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:1. If one of Ben's alien forms were to be destroyed in battle, will the Omnitrix transform Ben into the closest form by DNA?

2. In Justice League: Unlimited, what political party was Lex Luthor running for when campaigning for Presidency?

3. How do you feel about the series Young Justice being canceled? Do you think there is anything the fans could do to save the show?

4. Is Conan O' Brians "The Flaming C" canon to the DC Universe? He has been shown a few times on Young Justice.

5. Is Diamondhead made out of diamonds? Because Dwayne McDuffie and Derrick J. Wyatt confirmed he was not made of taydenite. So what is he made of?

6. Gross question, but if Ben were to impregnate a woman while he was in alien form, would the womans child become a mutant, part alien, or would it be a regular human. Would this be impossible due to gentics? Because it has been shown on the show with characters such as Alan, Helen, Manny, and Pierce that this is possible. I guess?

1. From what we've seen, no. It's a pretty difficult experience for Ben, though.

2. It was purposefully left unstated because the story wasn't about real-world politics.

3. I have mixed feelings. It was great, but it was attracting the wrong viewers. CN lives on the eyeballs of children.

4. No idea.

5. A super-hard, diamond-like substance.

6. Human-alien amalgams are possible. I don't think we know what would happen if Ben did that, but eew.

378Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 20th March 2013, 7:43 pm

Hawkeye & Hulk

Hawkeye & Hulk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Matt Wayne wrote:
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:1. If one of Ben's alien forms were to be destroyed in battle, will the Omnitrix transform Ben into the closest form by DNA?

1. From what we've seen, no. It's a pretty difficult experience for Ben, though.

2. It was purposefully left unstated because the story wasn't about real-world politics.

3. I have mixed feelings. It was great, but it was attracting the wrong viewers. CN lives on the eyeballs of children.

4. No idea.

5. A super-hard, diamond-like substance.

6. Human-alien amalgams are possible. I don't think we know what would happen if Ben did that, but eew.

3. What channel should shows like Young Justice be on, in your opinion, if it was not aimed for kids? It was an amazing, mature show.

6. I agree, eew... but I was just wondering.

379Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd March 2013, 1:55 am

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Here's one

1) If we see more mutated!Kevin, will it be a new form, or one of our old favorites?

^_~ Okay, I know you probably can't answer that 'cause spoilers so...

2) Could you list the different versions of Kevin (different ages, different mutations) in order of your favorites?

380Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd March 2013, 2:25 am

Hawkeye & Hulk

Hawkeye & Hulk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

1. Rumors are going around that Khybers/Kevins dog's name is Zed or Steve. Is this true?

2. Do you like the fact that the New 52 got rid of Wally West and Ted Kord?

3. How old would Paradox be if he had not pertaken in the time travel experiment?

4. Is the Ben 10,000 from UA non-canon? Derrick J. Wyatt seems to be adamant about Ben from the episodes "Ken 10" and "Ben 10,000" being the real future of Ben 10 while UA's Ben 10,000 is non canon.

5. Are some episodes harder to write than others?

6. Can you name a few innuendo's (Jokes or suggestions that the kids wont get but the adults and teens will get) that have been on any of the Ben 10 shows? I can only think of a few. I love it when shows do that.

381Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd March 2013, 7:58 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:
3. What channel should shows like Young Justice be on, in your opinion, if it was not aimed for kids?

Syfy, FX,

382Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd March 2013, 7:58 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Alien Fan wrote:Is Ben going to turn 17 in Omniverse?

I doubt it.

383Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd March 2013, 8:02 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Kariachi wrote:Here's one

1) If we see more mutated!Kevin, will it be a new form, or one of our old favorites?

^_~ Okay, I know you probably can't answer that 'cause spoilers so...

2) Could you list the different versions of Kevin (different ages, different mutations) in order of your favorites?

1. Absolutely.

2. I don't think I could rank them all, but the original Kevin 11 mutated design is pretty great.

384Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd March 2013, 8:25 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:1. Rumors are going around that Khybers/Kevins dog's name is Zed or Steve. Is this true?

2. Do you like the fact that the New 52 got rid of Wally West and Ted Kord?

3. How old would Paradox be if he had not pertaken in the time travel experiment?

4. Is the Ben 10,000 from UA non-canon? Derrick J. Wyatt seems to be adamant about Ben from the episodes "Ken 10" and "Ben 10,000" being the real future of Ben 10 while UA's Ben 10,000 is non canon.

5. Are some episodes harder to write than others?

6. Can you name a few innuendo's (Jokes or suggestions that the kids wont get but the adults and teens will get) that have been on any of the Ben 10 shows? I can only think of a few. I love it when shows do that.

1. Steve? Steve the dog?

2. I haven't read much DC lately, because I don't think changes to the roster are that interesting.

3. We haven't said, but I'm sure any adult Galvan is older.

4. We haven't decided. If we do a Ben 10,000 episode, we can worry about it then.

5. Yes. And some are especially hard to edit.

6. In "The Widening Gyre," there's a great one, but to say more would defeat the purpose of the innuendo.

385Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd March 2013, 8:11 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Greetings once again, Mr Wayne.

I really need to say something, if you don't mind. Today, after two months of intriguing waiting because of CN's unstable schedule, I finally saw "Rules of Engagement"; but after seeing it, I have a really complicated mix of feelings. I'm feeling some heartbreak, disappointment, confusion and sadness. It's not my wish to offend you, the episode was good, but the sub-plot of Ben and Julie really saddened me. I mean, Ben and Julie have passed through a lot of things in "Alien Force" and "Ultimate Alien". They had their problems as any other couple (like Jennifer Nocturne and Elena), but they always found a way to keep going. And after seeing Julie kissing Ben on the lips for the first time in "The Ultimate Enemy Part 2", I expected to see a little more of this romance. I could accept if they eventually end breaking up, really; but the way it happened in this episode has been ridiculous, honestly. Just for a stupid misundertanding with the cell phone? It doesn't have sense, considering that flashback happened when Ben was 15, but in "The Ultimate Enemy", Ben had 16. And Hervé?, honestly, I think a girl like Julie deserves something better. Please, no offense, but I really needed to say this.

The rest of the episode's elements were really good, really: Fistina's crush on Rook, Looma messing up everything, Looma's new rivalry with Julie, the debut of the Teen-Speed (although out of order)... etc. I really hope we will see more of these elements in the future. Now, if you allow me, I want to ask you some questions, please. Let's see:

1º) Ester's comment "Are you sure you have broken up?" makes me think there's still some feelings in the air. Any hopes we will see a little more of "Benlie" in the future, even for a short time?
2º) I'm glad to see Ben still has Ester. Is it possible that Ben will unlock Kraaho's DNA from the Omnitrix and get a Kraaho's form to impress Ester? You know, similarly to how Ben got Incursian DNA and ended having a mutual crush on Attea as Bullfrag.
3º) After all the mess Looma caused, I don't get why you didn't allow Ben to have a little revenge on Kevin; because this was all his fault. Will we see Ben having a little payback on Kevin at some moment in the future? You know, like at the end of "Con of Rath", when he beat up Kevin as Rath.
4º) Derrick J Wyatt said sometime ago that this episode has some connection with the 4th arc. Can you tell us why? Will the 4th arc of "Omniverse" be focused on Ben's love life, by any chance?

Finally, for what you said in a previous answer, I hope you'll decide not to consider the future of "Ben 10000" and "Ken 10" as canon. If there's no more hope for "Benlie", I still consider Eunice as a better mate for Ben; way better than Kai. By the way, I don't think Eunice is so "angelic" as you said before. In "The Transmogrification of Eunice", the way she held up Sunder after absorving a snake (I think it was based in a technique of the "Snake's Kung Fu") it could have broken his back. So I belive Eunice can turn herself "dangerous" if it's necessary.

I hope you can answer my questions, Mr Wayne. Excuse me if my post is a little long, and I hope my opinion about what happened in "Rules of Engagement" didn't offend you. I beg your pardon if I did. I just wanted to express my honest opinion.

386Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd March 2013, 9:29 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ursalink wrote:Greetings once again, Mr Wayne.

I really need to say something, if you don't mind. Today, after two months of intriguing waiting because of CN's unstable schedule, I finally saw "Rules of Engagement"; but after seeing it, I have a really complicated mix of feelings. I'm feeling some heartbreak, disappointment, confusion and sadness. It's not my wish to offend you, the episode was good, but the sub-plot of Ben and Julie really saddened me. I mean, Ben and Julie have passed through a lot of things in "Alien Force" and "Ultimate Alien". They had their problems as any other couple (like Jennifer Nocturne and Elena), but they always found a way to keep going. And after seeing Julie kissing Ben on the lips for the first time in "The Ultimate Enemy Part 2", I expected to see a little more of this romance. I could accept if they eventually end breaking up, really; but the way it happened in this episode has been ridiculous, honestly. Just for a stupid misundertanding with the cell phone? It doesn't have sense, considering that flashback happened when Ben was 15, but in "The Ultimate Enemy", Ben had 16. And Hervé?, honestly, I think a girl like Julie deserves something better. Please, no offense, but I really needed to say this.

I had to comment on this. First up, I want to point out that I agree with a good portion of your post and that I usually feel like I'm on the same page as you.

But I understand where Julie is coming from. I've been there, where you aren't top priority (understandable in this instance, but not easy to live with), you don't spend much time together (a ldr isn't easy to pull off, even without any problems), and they aren't paying attention. Honestly, I think the last one is the center of it.

You see "a single misunderstanding over the phone", but it's a misunderstanding that came about because Ben just couldn't take the time to pay attention to her. Given she kept asking if he was listening to her, I'd bet it's a common occurrence. Been there, done that. If you haven't then you may not realize just how hurtful it is to take the time for someone you love, but they just won't do the same.

Plus, even if the numbers are off, Julie had enough time to get a new boyfriend in the time between then and this episode and Ben never questioned the lack of contact? That just screams not paying attention to me.

Overall, I think the breakup was reasonable. Given what we've seen in the show, I'm not surprised or disappointed. I simply hope for the best for them, including Herve who, even if I can't see the appeal, I have no reason to dislike so far.

And now for something to make this on topic-

1) Will Julie continue to move up in the world of tennis, or will she reach her peak at a young age?

387Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd March 2013, 9:50 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Ursalink wrote:
1º) Ester's comment "Are you sure you have broken up?" makes me think there's still some feelings in the air. Any hopes we will see a little more of "Benlie" in the future, even for a short time?
2º) I'm glad to see Ben still has Ester. Is it possible that Ben will unlock Kraaho's DNA from the Omnitrix and get a Kraaho's form to impress Ester? You know, similarly to how Ben got Incursian DNA and ended having a mutual crush on Attea as Bullfrag.
3º) After all the mess Looma caused, I don't get why you didn't allow Ben to have a little revenge on Kevin; because this was all his fault. Will we see Ben having a little payback on Kevin at some moment in the future? You know, like at the end of "Con of Rath", when he beat up Kevin as Rath.
4º) Derrick J Wyatt said sometime ago that this episode has some connection with the 4th arc. Can you tell us why? Will the 4th arc of "Omniverse" be focused on Ben's love life, by any chance?

Finally, for what you said in a previous answer, I hope you'll decide not to consider the future of "Ben 10000" and "Ken 10" as canon. If there's no more hope for "Benlie", I still consider Eunice as a better mate for Ben; way better than Kai. By the way, I don't think Eunice is so "angelic" as you said before. In "The Transmogrification of Eunice", the way she held up Sunder after absorving a snake (I think it was based in a technique of the "Snake's Kung Fu") it could have broken his back. So I belive Eunice can turn herself "dangerous" if it's necessary.

1. You're grasping at straws. Ester wanted to make sure that Ben was available!

2. The fact that we did that once with Attea makes it less likely with Ester.

3. There's no way we'll devote another episode to Ben's engagement to Looma. And it doesn't make sense to do what you're talking about in an episode that's about somehting else.

4. Yes! In keeping with our renewed focus on pre-preteen boys, we're having Ben get married in episode 32. Keep it under your hat!

5. Yes, Eunice is formidable.

388Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 23rd March 2013, 9:54 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Kariachi wrote:

1) Will Julie continue to move up in the world of tennis, or will she reach her peak at a young age?

I see her winning ladies' singles at Wimbledon and dominating the sport for a good 15 years--maybe even teaming up with Serena for the ladies' doubles title. As for what happens in the show, no spoilers!

389Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 24th March 2013, 5:21 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Since we more-or-less officially know that Zed's name is, well, Zed, I have yet another question. Yes, I may be slightly obsessed.

1) Does Kevin just have odd taste in names, or is there a reasoning behind calling her that?

And if it's the latter-

2) Why 'Zed' of all names?

Don't get me wrong, I like the name well enough, but for some reason now I keep expecting Zuul to get involved with the story somewhere.

390Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 25th March 2013, 2:41 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

1.From how many years in the future did the Ben 10.000 from Ben Again came from?
2.Did Eugene Son write for Omniverse as well?

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 26th March 2013, 12:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

391Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 25th March 2013, 11:49 pm

Hawkeye & Hulk

Hawkeye & Hulk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

1. Can you tell us any concept names for aliens? (Ex. Electricyeti for Shocksquatch)

2. Do Ball Weevil, Stinkfly, and Crashhopper have hard exo-skeletons? They seem to be able to take alot unlike most bugs.

3. This has been bothering me. In one episode Stinkfly's goop/acid was used to explode on contact with fire. In the very next episode it was used to put out a fire. Can Stinkfly control the type of goop/acid that comes out of him or was this just an error?

4. Does any particular group moniter the Null Void activities? Like the Galvans or Plumbers?

5. Also, why was there a prison in the Null Void? The Null Void itself is a prison! Its an endless dimension. Even Vilgax was worried about being stuck in the dimension alone.

6. So basically the Plumbers just let the villains go into the Null Void were they can kill each or escape? (Both are bad) Is that right? It sounds like Great Britians original use of Australia. (Get killed or eaten by the natives, escape by ship)

7. Who decides who voices what alien? I must say, some voices just don't fit the characters in Omniverse. Every tends to agree that the original series had way better, cooler voice actors. Where did they all go? Did they get fired, quit, or just never asked to return after the OS?

8. In "Ken 10", it is shown that Kevin is Devlins father. Who is the mother?

9. Did you like the Star Wars prequels? I mean Ewan McGregor did a great job with Obi Wan Kenobi, the SGI Yoda was not that bad (The puppet in the Phantom Menace made Yoda look mentally challenged), Mace Windu was pretty bad ass (I mean Samuel L. Jackson a jedi?! Awesome), General Greivous was a win, and the final battle at the end of episode 3 was EPIC. I admit the first one was horrible, the second was okay, but the third in my opinion was the best of the series. What do you think? Do you think that the franchise gets a bad rap because of The Phantom Menace?

392Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th March 2013, 12:40 am

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:
9. Did you like the Star Wars prequels? I mean Ewan McGregor did a great job with Obi Wan Kenobi, the SGI Yoda was not that bad (The puppet in the Phantom Menace made Yoda look mentally challenged), Mace Windu was pretty bad ass (I mean Samuel L. Jackson a jedi?! Awesome), General Greivous was a win, and the final battle at the end of episode 3 was EPIC. I admit the first one was horrible, the second was okay, but the third in my opinion was the best of the series. What do you think? Do you think that the franchise gets a bad rap because of The Phantom Menace?

http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/

If you have the time, watch these, I promise to you that it will be worth it.
These reviews are both hilarious and informative as to why people hate all the prequels. The downside is that the guy finds so may faults with the movies that it'll take a couple of hours to see them all.

393Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th March 2013, 12:52 am

Hawkeye & Hulk

Hawkeye & Hulk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

ZeroRecoil wrote:
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:

http://redlettermedia.com/plinkett/star-wars/

If you have the time, watch these, I promise to you that it will be worth it.
These reviews are both hilarious and informative as to why people hate all the prequels. The downside is that the guy finds so may faults with the movies that it'll take a couple of hours to see them all.
Thanks I'm looking at them now.

394Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th March 2013, 2:47 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Kariachi wrote:Since we more-or-less officially know that Zed's name is, well, Zed, I have yet another question. Yes, I may be slightly obsessed.

1) Does Kevin just have odd taste in names, or is there a reasoning behind calling her that?

And if it's the latter-

1. I don't know.

2. Why not? There are no customary names for alien pets. In Lost in Space, Penny named her alien pet Debbie. So almost anything we do corrects that imbalance.

395Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th March 2013, 2:48 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Matt Wayne wrote:
Kariachi wrote:Since we more-or-less officially know that Zed's name is, well, Zed, I have yet another question. Yes, I may be slightly obsessed.

And if it's the latter-

1. I don't know.

2. Why not? There are no customary names for alien pets. In Lost in Space, Penny named her alien pet Debbie. So almost anything we do corrects that imbalance.

In Many Happy Returns, the Tetramand priest made reference to a being, presumably a deity, named Zed. Do you think there's a connection?

http://shrek.com

396Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th March 2013, 2:51 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Sebastian13 wrote:1.From how many years in the future did the Ben 10.000 from Ben Again came from?
2.Did Eugene Son write for Omniverse as well?

1. We haven't made that part up yet.

2. Yes. "A Jolt from the Past," "Blukic and Driba go to Mr. Smoothy's," "Special Delivery," and more.

397Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th March 2013, 2:53 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
In Many Happy Returns, the Tetramand priest made reference to a being, presumably a deity, named Zed. Do you think there's a connection?

I hope so.

398Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th March 2013, 3:02 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Matt Wayne wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:

I hope so.

And suddenly, one gets the feeling this is a spoiled little mutt... Smile

399Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th March 2013, 3:08 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:1. Can you tell us any concept names for aliens? (Ex. Electricyeti for Shocksquatch)

2. Do Ball Weevil, Stinkfly, and Crashhopper have hard exo-skeletons? They seem to be able to take alot unlike most bugs.

3. This has been bothering me. In one episode Stinkfly's goop/acid was used to explode on contact with fire. In the very next episode it was used to put out a fire. Can Stinkfly control the type of goop/acid that comes out of him or was this just an error?

4. Does any particular group moniter the Null Void activities? Like the Galvans or Plumbers?

5. Also, why was there a prison in the Null Void? The Null Void itself is a prison! Its an endless dimension. Even Vilgax was worried about being stuck in the dimension alone.

6. So basically the Plumbers just let the villains go into the Null Void were they can kill each or escape? (Both are bad) Is that right? It sounds like Great Britians original use of Australia. (Get killed or eaten by the natives, escape by ship)

7. Who decides who voices what alien? I must say, some voices just don't fit the characters in Omniverse. Every tends to agree that the original series had way better, cooler voice actors. Where did they all go? Did they get fired, quit, or just never asked to return after the OS?

8. In "Ken 10", it is shown that Kevin is Devlins father. Who is the mother?

That's a lot of questions.

1. Ball Weevil was Collectiball till we found out there's some kind of product with that name. Worked out for the best.

2. Dunno. Crashhopper I would definitely believe.

3. I doubt Ben did it consciously, but Stinkfly can do that.

4. Not as much as they should.

5. It doesn't seem to make sense.

6. I guess. There's more to it, but I'd rather have events in the show explain it.

7. Who asks rhetorical questions like that? Your disapproval is noted.

8. You'll definitely see sometime.

9. I didn't like the first one, didn't see the others.

400Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 16 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 26th March 2013, 3:21 pm

Mythix

Human
Human

I just have one question: Is Ghostfreak even appearing in Omniverse?

http://galacticmonsters.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 16 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 29 ... 43  Next