BelBen10OV
Matt Wayne
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Sebastian13
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 37 of 43]

901Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 2nd September 2013, 4:16 am

BenJi

Human
Human

Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:
BenJi wrote:Hello, Mr Wayne. I'm new and would like to ask some question about Ben's aliens.
1.Can Way Big throw someone into the orbit from EARTH, like he did to Vilgax from Primus?
2. If Serena and Bellicus agree, is Alien X omnipotent?
3. How many time is Ultimate Humongosaur stronger from Humongosour? He defeated dozens of them alone.
4. Is there a limit to how much Chromastone and Feedback can absorb?
5. Is there a limit to how much force can Gravattack apply on someone by increasing gravity?
Btw, arc 3 has been my fav. so far. And Frogs of War was awesome.
1. Way Big threw a van into orbit, and Vilgax, I think it's pretty self explanatory.
When did Way Big throw a truck into orbit?
Any ideas about other questions?

902Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty RE: Q&A With Matt Wayne 2nd September 2013, 11:43 pm

DXDUDE

DXDUDE
Human
Human

BenJi wrote:
BenJi wrote:Hello, Mr Wayne. I'm new and would like to ask some question about Ben's aliens.
1.Can Way Big throw someone into the orbit from EARTH, like he did to Vilgax from Primus?
3. How many time is Ultimate Humongosaur stronger from Humongosour? He defeated dozens of them alone.
5. Is there a limit to how much force can Gravattack apply on someone by increasing gravity?
1. Way Big threw a van into orbit, and Vilgax, I think it's pretty self explanatory.
When did Way Big throw a truck into orbit?
Any ideas about other questions?
in the episode special delivery ben as way big threw mr baumanns truck into orbit. also it was a flashback.

903Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 7th September 2013, 5:36 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Was it strange writing for the Static cartoon since you've worked with the Milestone characters in print?

Would you say B10 is a solo lead, guest star driven, or ensemble show?

904Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 12th September 2013, 3:36 am

morningmoon

Hi, Mr. Wayne, I was wondering, who wrote Ben's dialogue for the scene when he's inside Malware and realizes he has to forgive his 11-year old self?
Actually any info from that scene would be greatly appreciated Smile

905Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 13th September 2013, 6:54 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

mace23 wrote:Favorite Spongebob episode written by Richard Pursel?

Any favorite show produced by Duane Capazzi?

Favorite Phineas and Ferb episode by Tom Minton?

1. The one that uses crash-test dummy stock footage. It turns out that Rich's dad worked on that test at GM.

2. Transformers Prime!

3. I haven't seen any that I noticed his credit on.

906Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 13th September 2013, 7:00 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

1. Yes
2. In this universe.
3. I don't know of any definitive measure.
4. Neither can absorb calculus.
5. I imagine there's a structural limit that Gravattack's target reaches long before fusion starts.
(And thanks for the compliment! I loved the Incursean arc too.)

907Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 13th September 2013, 7:06 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Primus10 wrote:Can you reveal us the 10 planets than Vilgax conquered?
Can I make up ten names? Sure. But nobody at work says, "Hey they said he's conquered 10 worlds. We better name them now just in case it comes up later."

908Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 13th September 2013, 7:08 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

redcat51 wrote:how popular was julie?
How do I measure Julie's popularity?

909Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 13th September 2013, 7:09 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Sonic_Gamer wrote:Today many people in the military are P.O.W. (Prisoners of War) or M.I.A. (Missing in Action) including many people who served in Vietnam. My question is that are there many plumbers still P.O.W. or M.I.A.?
What wars have the Plumbers fought?

910Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 13th September 2013, 7:13 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

mace23 wrote:Was it strange writing for the Static cartoon since you've worked with the Milestone characters in print?

Would you say B10 is a solo lead, guest star driven, or ensemble show?
1. No, it was exciting. The strange part was the Kids WB telling Dwayne to cut Static threatening to taser someone's tushie, because Static would never say "tushie." To Dwayne, they said this.

2. One of those.

911Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 13th September 2013, 7:17 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

morningmoon wrote:Hi, Mr. Wayne, I was wondering, who wrote Ben's dialogue for the scene when he's inside Malware and realizes he has to forgive his 11-year old self?
Actually any info from that scene would be greatly appreciated Smile
As I recall, Charlotte Fullerton, Kevin Rubio, Dave McDermott, Matt Youngberg and myself each contributed to that scene. And Derrick Wyatt probably contributed in the story meeting.

912Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 13th September 2013, 11:00 am

BenJi

Human
Human

MattWayne wrote:
1. Yes
2. In this universe.
3. I don't know of any definitive measure.
4. Neither can absorb calculus.
5. I imagine there's a structural limit that Gravattack's target reaches long before fusion starts.
(And thanks for the compliment! I loved the Incursean arc too.)
Thanks a lot for replying Mr Wayne.
2. Like actually omnipotent? They can do ANYTHING they want if 2 out of 3 personalities agree?
3. So can Ultimate Humungosaur lift Carnival Cruise Ship? I read earlier you said Humungosaur can't.
4. Feedback absorbed a huge part of electricity which powered Glavan Prime. Is there a limit?
5. So can he apply force equal to, say a, black hole one someone who can withstand it?

913Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 13th September 2013, 4:48 pm

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

BenJi wrote:
Thanks a lot for replying Mr Wayne.
2. Like actually omnipotent? They can do ANYTHING they want if 2 out of 3 personalities agree?
3. So can Ultimate Humungosaur lift Carnival Cruise Ship? I read earlier you said Humungosaur can't.
4. Feedback absorbed a huge part of electricity which powered Glavan Prime. Is there a limit?
5. So can he apply force equal to, say a, black hole one someone who can withstand it?
2. Yes, but usually they're deadlocked, one to one.
3. I don't think a Carnival cruise ship can be lifted with two hands. And I don't know that Ultimate Humungousaur has an established strength level. So draw your own conclusions.
4. Yes
5.Gravattack can't use that much force, and nothing could withstand it.

914Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 18th September 2013, 12:57 am

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Hello, Mr Wayne:  

I'm glad to read you back in the forums. I guess you were on vacation during August. I have to say that all the information revealed about the future episodes of "Ben 10 Omniverse" really made my mind to blow up. I can't wait to see them!! You know?, some of the revealed episodes and spoilers (both from pictures and new trailer) have ideas about stories I suspected it will happen. For example, the scene with the new "Terroranchula" is funny. It doesn't seem the same wild beast we already know; if fact, it looks like an humanized version of it. I guess you can't confirm my suspictions if I say this "new Terroranchula" is actually Khyber using the Nemetrix by himself; possibly thanks to a modification made by Albedo. Another sotry I was suspecting was the fight between Attea and Looma for Ben; I suspected it after seening "Frogs of War, Part 2" and the out-of-order "Rules of Engagement".  

I don't know what you are planing for episodes from 71th to 80th, but I'm sure they will be awesome. I hope the series will be renewed one more time and you reach 100 episodes. I just hope you will decide to bring Eunice to Ben's world, because I really see her as the perfect mate for Ben. I also hope you'll make another crossover in the series. Like I said, "The Secret Saturdays" was never aired in my country, so I don't know anything about this series; and therefore, this crossover doesn't have significance for me. In my opinion, the best series you could just for a crossover with "Ben 10 Omniverse" are "Scooby Doo, Mystery Incorporated" and "Teen Titans". It would be awesome!!  

Well, I would like to ask you some things about stuff I read about "Ben 10 Omniverse" recently:  
1º) Since it's confirmed that Albedo will use the Ultimate Forms again, I hope this mean Ben will use them again too in future episodes. I really love them!! But Albedo's new Ultimate Forms are really creepy, they don't look like "natural evolution" anymore; more like "evolved mutant cyborgs" or something. Did Albedo make some kind of "abrupt upgrade" in his new device that make the Ultimates look like "more powerfull unnatural versions of themselves"?  

2º) If Attea and Looma are going to fight to marry Ben in the episode "Catfight", how is it possible that, according to Derrick J Wyatt, Julie is not going to be involved in this episode, after what it happened in "Rules of Engagement"?  

3º) We know Lucy Ann is going to appear in the episode "Mud is Thicker than Water", after her debut back in "My Big Fat Alien Wedding". I have to say, by her appearence in the last trailer, she looks pretty cute. Even with Joel and Camille's marriage, Ben and Lucy are not actually related. (They are not even from the same species). So, would it be possible that Lucy will end having a crush on Ben?  

4º) Finally, I have a doubt about some future comics based on "Ben 10 Omniverse". You see, the first story in the comics from IDW Publishing involves Ben falling in love of a mermaid named Lorelai and an alien-hybrid underwater kingdom named TerraPisciss. And in a future book named "Parallel Paradox", in the cover's picture, you can appreciate the shadow of Helena Validus (as the Nanite Queen). Maybe there's no relation between the books and the series, but these stories really sound awesome! So, could we expect seeing Lolelai and Helena in future episodes of the series?  

I'm sorry if my message is a little longer, but I hope you can answer my doubts. Please and thank you.

915Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 18th September 2013, 9:34 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

How Lucy's eyes went from being blue to purple? Or just contact lenses?

916Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 19th September 2013, 12:05 pm

BenJi

Human
Human

Hey Mr. Wayne. Thanks for replying to my last questions. I have some other questions related to Ben's aliens.
1. Jet Ray flew FTL in Eyes of Beholder using hyperspace. Can he go FTL without using hyperspace? If not, how fast can he go normally?
2. What exactly Ultimate Big Chill does? I read somewhere that he fires a plasma which absorbs heat of the target and uses that heat to burn. Is it true?
3. Ben 10 wiki says Rath doesn't have an ultomate form. Why? Does that mean Ultimatrix can evolve any species?
4. If yes, why doesn't Ben turn into Ultimates of each alien?

917Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 20th September 2013, 1:01 am

DXDUDE

DXDUDE
Human
Human

Primus10 wrote:How Lucy's eyes went from being blue to purple? Or just contact lenses?
things change and besides dosent really matter what color her eyes were that's just a nonimportant minor detail.

918Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 20th September 2013, 5:57 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ursalink wrote:Hello, Mr Wayne:  

I'm glad to read you back in the forums. I guess you were on vacation during August. I have to say that all the information revealed about the future episodes of "Ben 10 Omniverse" really made my mind to blow up. I can't wait to see them!! You know?, some of the revealed episodes and spoilers (both from pictures and new trailer) have ideas about stories I suspected it will happen. For example, the scene with the new "Terroranchula" is funny. It doesn't seem the same wild beast we already know; if fact, it looks like an humanized version of it. I guess you can't confirm my suspictions if I say this "new Terroranchula" is actually Khyber using the Nemetrix by himself; possibly thanks to a modification made by Albedo. Another sotry I was suspecting was the fight between Attea and Looma for Ben; I suspected it after seening "Frogs of War, Part 2" and the out-of-order "Rules of Engagement".  

I don't know what you are planing for episodes from 71th to 80th, but I'm sure they will be awesome. I hope the series will be renewed one more time and you reach 100 episodes. I just hope you will decide to bring Eunice to Ben's world, because I really see her as the perfect mate for Ben. I also hope you'll make another crossover in the series. Like I said, "The Secret Saturdays" was never aired in my country, so I don't know anything about this series; and therefore, this crossover doesn't have significance for me. In my opinion, the best series you could just for a crossover with "Ben 10 Omniverse" are "Scooby Doo, Mystery Incorporated" and "Teen Titans". It would be awesome!!  

Well, I would like to ask you some things about stuff I read about "Ben 10 Omniverse" recently:  
1º) Since it's confirmed that Albedo will use the Ultimate Forms again, I hope this mean Ben will use them again too in future episodes. I really love them!! But Albedo's new Ultimate Forms are really creepy, they don't look like "natural evolution" anymore; more like "evolved mutant cyborgs" or something. Did Albedo make some kind of "abrupt upgrade" in his new device that make the Ultimates look like "more powerfull unnatural versions of themselves"?  

2º) If Attea and Looma are going to fight to marry Ben in the episode "Catfight", how is it possible that, according to Derrick J Wyatt, Julie is not going to be involved in this episode, after what it happened in "Rules of Engagement"?  

3º) We know Lucy Ann is going to appear in the episode "Mud is Thicker than Water", after her debut back in "My Big Fat Alien Wedding". I have to say, by her appearence in the last trailer, she looks pretty cute. Even with Joel and Camille's marriage, Ben and Lucy are not actually related. (They are not even from the same species). So, would it be possible that Lucy will end having a crush on Ben?  

4º) Finally, I have a doubt about some future comics based on "Ben 10 Omniverse". You see, the first story in the comics from IDW Publishing involves Ben falling in love of a mermaid named Lorelai and an alien-hybrid underwater kingdom named TerraPisciss. And in a future book named "Parallel Paradox", in the cover's picture, you can appreciate the shadow of Helena Validus (as the Nanite Queen). Maybe there's no relation between the books and the series, but these stories really sound awesome! So, could we expect seeing Lolelai and Helena in future episodes of the series?  

I'm sorry if my message is a little longer, but I hope you can answer my doubts. Please and thank you.
1. I've seen phony loglines out there, and real loglines are often written to not give away surprises. Don't believe anything that isn't sourced, and if it's sourced you have to realize that Derrick may have been kidding.

2. That's one of the titles and loglines that you should be skeptical of.

3. No, in Sludgepuppy culture, the taboo against cousins dating extends to cousins unrelated by blood. Kind of like here.

4. The comics aren't in continuity, but what I have read about them sounds awesome. I have a lot of love for classic adventure.

919Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 20th September 2013, 6:00 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Primus10 wrote:How Lucy's eyes went from being blue to purple? Or just contact lenses?
She's modeled her human look after Elizabeth Taylor, whose eyes were either blue or violet, depending on the light.

920Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 20th September 2013, 6:11 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

BenJi wrote:Hey Mr. Wayne. Thanks for replying to my last questions. I have some other questions related to Ben's aliens.
1. Jet Ray flew FTL in Eyes of Beholder using hyperspace. Can he go FTL without using  hyperspace? If not, how fast can he go normally?
2. What exactly Ultimate Big Chill does? I read somewhere that he fires a plasma which absorbs heat of the target and uses that heat to burn. Is it true?
3. Ben 10 wiki says Rath doesn't have an ultomate form. Why? Does that mean Ultimatrix can evolve any species?
4. If yes, why doesn't Ben turn into Ultimates of each alien?
1. Nothing can go faster than light without using hyperspace. And Jet Ray can't go near light speed. We've never established the exact limit.
2. Yes.
3. Ultimate Rath hasn't been established. And yes, the Ultimatrix theoretically evolves any alien, assuming the DNA is available.
4. Perhaps certain DNA isn't available.

921Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 21st September 2013, 8:03 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber

MattWayne wrote:
Can I make up ten names? Sure. But nobody at work says, "Hey they said he's conquered 10 worlds. We better name them now just in case it comes up later."
Yes, yes you can make up ten names. That would be fun to see.

922Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 21st September 2013, 8:41 pm

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

MattWayne wrote:
Moe
Larry
Curly
Ganymede
Daphne
Velma
Arcturus-7
Westworld
Abbott and Costello-3
El Segundo

Not as fun as you thought!

923Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 21st September 2013, 8:51 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

MattWayne wrote:
MattWayne wrote:
Moe
Larry
Curly
Ganymede
Daphne
Velma
Arcturus-7
Westworld
Abbott and Costello-3
El Segundo

Not as fun as you thought!
Funner than I thought. Have I mentioned how cool you are?

924Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 21st September 2013, 8:55 pm

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Kariachi wrote:Have I mentioned how cool you are?
Aww, shucks.

925Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 37 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 21st September 2013, 9:50 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

http://images.wikia.com/ben10/images/1/13/OV_comic_cover.jpg That girl is Lorelai right?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 37 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 43  Next