BelBen10OV
Matt Wayne
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Sebastian13
63 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 38 of 43]

926Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 21st September 2013, 10:51 pm

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Primus10 wrote:http://images.wikia.com/ben10/images/1/13/OV_comic_cover.jpg That girl is Lorelai right?
None of the creative people on the cartoon know what's going on in the comic. It looks like a really great adaptation with an adventure-y feel all its own, though.

927Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 21st September 2013, 11:35 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Was the intention of Tom and Jerry Tales to be as good as the H-B shorts?

928Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd September 2013, 12:06 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

mace23 wrote:Was the intention of Tom and Jerry Tales to be as good as the H-B shorts?
That was the goal, and it certainly came out well--better than the Gene Deitch shorts if not the H-B ones. I think it was pretty great--and with Tom Minton and Rich Pursel working on it, I'd expect no less.

And I got to share a story credit with Joe Barbera! I would have paid them for that!

929Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd September 2013, 12:55 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

MattWayne wrote:
mace23 wrote:Was the intention of Tom and Jerry Tales to be as good as the H-B shorts?
That was the goal, and it certainly came out well--better than the Gene Deitch shorts if not the H-B ones. I think it was pretty great--and with Tom Minton and Rich Pursel working on it, I'd expect no less.

And I got to share a story credit with Joe Barbera! I would have paid them for that!
What's your opinion on the T&J movies?

930Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd September 2013, 5:06 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

mace23 wrote:
MattWayne wrote:

What's your opinion on the T&J movies?
I haven't exactly made a study of those movies. The characters are best suited to 7-minute gag cartoons, IMO. Some seem fun, but they're uneven.

931Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd September 2013, 6:30 pm

BenJi

Human
Human

Again, thanks for answering. Hope I'm not asking too frequently. If I am, please tell me.
1. Ultimatrix and original omnitrix had a revival function. It restored Ben to life when he died while transformed( Vengeance of Vilgax 2, Ben 10000 returns, Enenmy of my frenemy). Does the new omnitrix has that function too? Can it store Ben back to life if he dies in one of his form?
2. Does Vilgax still has the power of all those heroes he defeated? Means, can he still fly and shoot lasers?
3. Is it possible for Ben to repeat the trick he did in Duped where he used echo echo to create 3 Bens?
4. Can Humongosaur do thunder clap like Four Arms did in orginal series?

932Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd September 2013, 6:37 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

BenJi wrote:Again, thanks for answering. Hope I'm not asking too frequently. If I am, please tell me.
1. Ultimatrix and original omnitrix had a revival function. It restored Ben to life when he died while transformed( Vengeance of Vilgax 2, Ben 10000 returns, Enenmy of my frenemy). Does the new omnitrix has that function too? Can it store Ben back to life if he dies in one of his form?
2. Does Vilgax still has the power of all those heroes he defeated? Means, can he still fly and shoot lasers?
3. Is it possible for Ben to repeat the trick he did in Duped where he used echo echo to create 3 Bens?
2. Derrick already said, he can't do that anymore Very Happy

933Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 22nd September 2013, 8:17 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

How did you guys approach introducing Deadman into the JLU? Did his Batman Gotham Adventures comic appearance influence how he was adapted considering he already knew Batman?

Was What's New Scooby-Doo trying to aim to be as good as Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?

Did you get to meet Selma Blair while working on the Hellboy animated movie?

934Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 24th September 2013, 6:15 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

BenJi wrote:Again, thanks for answering. Hope I'm not asking too frequently. If I am, please tell me.
1. I'm not aware of any revival function. What scenes did this happen in?

2. No, the stuff at the end of Ultimate Alien removed all that.

3. It wasn't intentional and seemed to create problems for him, so why not?

4. He's strong enough. But I don't remember seeing it.

935Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 24th September 2013, 6:28 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

mace23 wrote:How did you guys approach introducing Deadman into the JLU? Did his Batman Gotham Adventures comic appearance influence how he was adapted considering he already knew Batman?

Was What's New Scooby-Doo trying to aim to be as good as Scooby-Doo, Where Are You?

Did you get to meet Selma Blair while working on the Hellboy animated movie?
1. Deadman was one of Dwayne's favorite characters, because of the Neal Adams comics. I don't recall Dwayne ever talking about the Batman Gotham Adventures comic.

2. No, we were under strict instructions to not surpass anything that had gone before.

3. No, and frankly, it's just as well. Meeting people who I'm a fan of is always an awkward affair. Even Judd Nelson intimidates me, and I think I may be the first person to react that way since Anthony Michael Hall.

936Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 24th September 2013, 11:19 am

BenJi

Human
Human

MattWayne wrote:
1. I'm not aware of any revival function. What scenes did this happen in?

2. No, the stuff at the end of Ultimate Alien removed all that.

3. It wasn't intentional and seemed to create problems for him, so why not?

4. He's strong enough. But I don't remember seeing it.
1. When Vilgax killed Chromastone in Vengeance of Vilgax 2. When Eon disintegrated Way Big and Ultimate Swamp Fire in Ben 10000 returns. When Chromastone was overloaded trying to absorb Charmcaster's machine where they all died.

937Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 27th September 2013, 2:23 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

BenJi wrote:1. When Vilgax killed Chromastone in Vengeance of Vilgax 2. When Eon disintegrated Way Big and Ultimate Swamp Fire in Ben 10000 returns. When Chromastone was overloaded trying to absorb Charmcaster's machine where they all died.
The Omnitirix didn't bring a person back to life in any of those cases. And nobody ever described a "revival function" in the show that I can remember.

938Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 29th September 2013, 10:22 pm

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

What was your opinion about the episode 200? It will be amazing or not?

939Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 29th September 2013, 10:59 pm

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Mr. Verk wrote:What was your opinion about the episode 200? It will be amazing or not?

At last, a SPOILER ALERT from me:

[Get ready]

It will be amazing.

And it was written by Tom Pugsley.

940Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 4th October 2013, 10:16 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

I have finally seen the episode "T.G.I.S." this past Thursday, Mr Wayne. I'm glad to see Ben back in action at last. This was a good episode in general. The problem is, like I said before, "The Secret Saturdays" were never aired in my country, so I don't know anything of that series. Therefore, as a crossover, this is "empty" for me; unlike the "Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United".

I really hope you will decide to make another crossover before the series ends. The best candidate in my opinion is "Teen Titans", taking advantage of the new "comedian series version" of the original one.

941Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 7th October 2013, 2:22 am

Hawkeye & Hulk

Hawkeye & Hulk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

1. In "Rad", Ben used Diamondhead to carry the heavy cage that the Gracklflint was in. Although I love Diamondhead, and Eric Bauza voicing him. I do not understand why he was used to carry something heavy. Normally Ben would have used Four Arms, Rath, or Humungousaur to do that sort of job. Did Ben turn into Diamondhead on accident?

2. In "TGIS", Ben seemed to like Drew Saturday a lot and he thought she was hot. Were these jokes made to reference the fact that a lot of fans are so attracted to her? I mean type in Drew Saturday on Google and almost all of the pictures will be of her in a tight outfit with her boobs or booty being shown off.

3. In "TGIS", the belt on V. V. Argost's looks very similar to NRG's suit. Was this reference intentional?

4. Is the DNA of Fiskerton, Zon, and Komodo in the Omnitrix? If it is not, is it possible?

5. In "TGIS", it was stated that the Saturdays have worked with Max Tennyson before. What did they work with him for?

6. In the Alien Force episode "Inferno", Max Tennyson states that Bigfoot is just a man in a costume. Was he serious when he said this? Because if he knows the Saturdays then he would know that Bigfoot is real.

7. In the Alien Force episode "Inferno", Max Tennyson states that Pixies are real. Was he referring to Pesky Dust's species when he said that Pixies are real?

8. In the Secret Saturdays, it was shown that the Saturdays have heard of Hex, Dr. Animo, and Enoch. Have they ever faced any of them outside of the show?

9. Are Gwen and Kevin sexually active?

10. Can Buzzshock duplicate himself?

942Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 7th October 2013, 3:16 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:1. In "Rad", Ben used Diamondhead to carry the heavy cage that the Gracklflint was in. Although I love Diamondhead, and Eric Bauza voicing him. I do not understand why he was used to carry something heavy. Normally Ben would have used Four Arms, Rath, or Humungousaur to do that sort of job. Did Ben turn into Diamondhead on accident?

2. In "TGIS", Ben seemed to like Drew Saturday a lot and he thought she was hot. Were these jokes made to reference the fact that a lot of fans are so attracted to her? I mean type in Drew Saturday on Google and almost all of the pictures will be of her in a tight outfit with her boobs or booty being shown off.

3. In "TGIS", the belt on V. V. Argost's looks very similar to NRG's suit. Was this reference intentional?

4. Is the DNA of Fiskerton, Zon, and Komodo in the Omnitrix? If it is not, is it possible?

5. In "TGIS", it was stated that the Saturdays have worked with Max Tennyson before. What did they work with him for?

6. In the Alien Force episode "Inferno", Max Tennyson states that Bigfoot is just a man in a costume. Was he serious when he said this? Because if he knows the Saturdays then he would know that Bigfoot is real.

7. In the Alien Force episode "Inferno", Max Tennyson states that Pixies are real. Was he referring to Pesky Dust's species when he said that Pixies are real?

8. In the Secret Saturdays, it was shown that the Saturdays have heard of Hex, Dr. Animo, and Enoch. Have they ever faced any of them outside of the show?

10. Watch Tourist Trap and A Jolt From The Past, if any Nosedenian could, maybe he could aswell

943Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 7th October 2013, 6:31 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

1.were the Highbreeds that appeared in Ben 10 Returns: Part 2 and Max Out,Reiny?

those Highbreeds and Reiny are  voiced by Richard McGonagle wile the others Highbreeds are voiced by different people.

944Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 8th October 2013, 12:58 am

Transyl Servantis

Transyl Servantis
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:9. Are Gwen and Kevin sexually active?
Wtf.

945Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 8th October 2013, 8:47 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:9. Are Gwen and Kevin sexually active?

WUT?!

946Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 9th October 2013, 9:14 pm

DXDUDE

DXDUDE
Human
Human

Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:1. In "Rad", Ben used Diamondhead to carry the heavy cage that the Gracklflint was in. Although I love Diamondhead, and Eric Bauza voicing him. I do not understand why he was used to carry something heavy. Normally Ben would have used Four Arms, Rath, or Humungousaur to do that sort of job. Did Ben turn into Diamondhead on accident?

"9. Are Gwen an Kevin sexually active?" dude seriously your gonna ask that about 2 characters from a cartoon, seriously man this is a kids show.

947Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 10th October 2013, 3:46 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Dwayne ever mention any other shows that were part of his take to the show, maybe the Mary Tyler Moore Show?

948Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 11th October 2013, 7:05 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

DXDUDE wrote:

"9. Are Gwen an Kevin sexually active?" dude seriously your gonna ask that about 2 characters from a cartoon, seriously man this is a kids show.
DX. IS. ALIVE. ARE YOU LIVING IN A VOLCANO?

949Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 12th October 2013, 12:53 am

DXDUDE

DXDUDE
Human
Human

Tammar wrote:
DXDUDE wrote:

DX. IS. ALIVE. ARE YOU LIVING IN A VOLCANO?
lol you bet im alive, and Hawaii seriously rules

950Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 38 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne 12th October 2013, 6:15 pm

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

1. Possibly, but Diamondhead is more than strong enough for the job, so why not?

2. No, he was behaving like a 15-year-old, just as the fans do.

3. I don't see why it would be intentional.

4. All possible but none are likely to appear.

5. The Bellwood Experiment, a secret project to develop backstories that the government denies even now.

6. I think Max may have been part of the "amateur" bigfoot film that was shot as disinformation to cloud the issue. But I have no way of verifying that.

7. No. I mean, who's Pesky Dust?

8. The characters don't exist outside of the show.

9. If they are it's outside of the show.

10. If he learns how, you'll see it on screen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 38 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 43  Next