Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

My Little Pony

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Little Pony Empty My Little Pony on 30th April 2012, 8:45 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
Talk about My Little Pony.

https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

2My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 30th April 2012, 10:03 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
A little note for Ben 10 fans, the actress who voices Twilight Sparkle, Tara Strong, ALSO voices Ben in B10-Original.

https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

3My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 30th April 2012, 10:08 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I'm surprised how many grown ups (mostly men) admit to watch and like this.It's truly a madness.Is it really good or do people like it ironically?I always wondered this.

4My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 30th April 2012, 10:19 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:I'm surprised how many grown ups (mostly men) admit to watch and like this.It's truly a madness.Is it really good or do people like it ironically?I always wondered this.
It's really good. I'm already 6 episodes into season 2. Discord is awesome.
If it helps, just think of the show as a candy colored version of Digimon seasons 1 and 2.

https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

5My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 30th April 2012, 10:41 pm

ZenLady


Ahava wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I'm surprised how many grown ups (mostly men) admit to watch and like this.It's truly a madness.Is it really good or do people like it ironically?I always wondered this.
It's really good. I'm already 6 episodes into season 2. Discord is awesome.
If it helps, just think of the show as a candy colored version of Digimon seasons 1 and 2.
Yeah because Ken and Fluttershy have SOO MUCH IN COMMON. Get real.

6My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 30th April 2012, 11:09 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
ZenLady wrote:
Ahava wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:I'm surprised how many grown ups (mostly men) admit to watch and like this.It's truly a madness.Is it really good or do people like it ironically?I always wondered this.
It's really good. I'm already 6 episodes into season 2. Discord is awesome.
If it helps, just think of the show as a candy colored version of Digimon seasons 1 and 2.
Yeah because Ken and Fluttershy have SOO MUCH IN COMMON. Get real.
I think someone needs to come out of the stables.

https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

7My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 30th April 2012, 11:13 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
What I meant when I compared it to Digimon, is that each of the main characters represents a virtue, like Kindness for example for Ken and Fluttershy.

https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

8My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 1st May 2012, 12:57 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
I really don't see why most people like it. Some of them are probably just joining the bandwagon.

9My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 1st May 2012, 1:27 am

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
Zero Degrees wrote:I really don't see why most people like it. Some of them are probably just joining the bandwagon.
I genuinely enjoy it. I'm a big fan of the adventure episodes, like a dog and pony show.

https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

10My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 1st May 2012, 11:57 am

Ben Tenerator Rex

Ben Tenerator Rex
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I'm not gonna watch it, ever... I respect the people who do though.

11My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 2nd May 2012, 12:28 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Ahava wrote:
Zero Degrees wrote:I really don't see why most people like it. Some of them are probably just joining the bandwagon.
I genuinely enjoy it. I'm a big fan of the adventure episodes, like a dog and pony show.
Yeah, that make sense. If only most people who watch it genuinely liked it too, not just because it's the "Cool" thing to do (and frankly, it isn't).

12My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 2nd May 2012, 1:08 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Did you guys know Dwayne's wife worked on several My Little Pony episodes?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_Fullerton

13My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 3rd May 2012, 4:43 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:Did you guys know Dwayne's wife worked on several My Little Pony episodes?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlotte_Fullerton
Whoah, that's awesome.

14My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 3rd May 2012, 10:10 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
She was Dwayne's wife? I always just thought she was one of the writers for Ben 10...

http://shrek.com

15My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 3rd May 2012, 10:17 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:She was Dwayne's wife? I always just thought she was one of the writers for Ben 10...
Either way it's awesome.


_________________
BROHOOF!
https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

16My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 4th May 2012, 7:27 pm

BigChillfan10

BigChillfan10
Plumber
Plumber
Im not disrespecting My Little Pony, but in my opinion it will never be as good as Ben 10 OS.

17My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 4th May 2012, 7:30 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
BigChillfan10 wrote:Im not disrespecting My Little Pony, but in my opinion it will never be as good as Ben 10 OS.
Of course not.It's just a fun (and from what I've heard educative) cartoon,it was never meant to be as popular as it is.It's just innocent fun.

18My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 5th May 2012, 9:32 pm

RagaRBM

RagaRBM
Human
Human
I have watched quite a few episodes of it from the internet, and it is really cool actually. There is quite a lot of animes like this that I like too.

Thinking of buying one of them toys . . . Hmm . . . What a Face king


_________________
My Little Pony Kamen+Rider+Black+RX+(J-TV+1998)

19My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 5th May 2012, 11:55 pm

aggi


Human
Human
i quite like the show tbh. I cousin made me marathon it with her and our friend and it was quite good.

20My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 24th May 2012, 12:45 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
I just drew a few pictures of Ben 10 characters as ponies a few days ago.
Most of them are bad aside from my Darkstar pony and Gwen pony. Ben, Kevin, and C.C. turned out bad.


_________________
BROHOOF!
https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

21My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 24th May 2012, 6:25 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
I'm probably going to feel dumb for asking this, but who's C.C?

http://shrek.com

22My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 25th May 2012, 1:57 pm

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:I'm probably going to feel dumb for asking this, but who's C.C?
Charmcaster


_________________
BROHOOF!
https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

23My Little Pony Empty Re: My Little Pony on 26th June 2012, 1:05 am

Avian

Avian
Plumber
Plumber
My Little Pony 208841_470477172966465_1384547559_n
My Little Pony 538646_470477292966453_1887671879_n
My Little Pony 540636_470477379633111_472490640_nMy Little Pony 7970_470477509633098_439351346_n
My Little Pony 600950_470477602966422_1543631178_n
like i said most are bad


_________________
BROHOOF!
https://www.youtube.com/user/avionpiscean33?feature=mhee

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum