datdude
GagaFan
Herotaku
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Ebomnitrix
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 8th December 2012, 5:32 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Got an announcement on Ben 10 Scheduling and this episode
there will be no episodes on December 29
but January 5th we got this episode "Arrested Development"

Source: http://www.tvrage.com/shows/id-31489/episode_list

On the bright side, we only have a 1 week break, so enjoy.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

That

that is the most beautiful name.

I guess this means Ben and Gwen are finally going to kiss huh.

Herotaku

Herotaku
Human
Human

This should be the Billy Billions' episode.

GagaFan

GagaFan
Human
Human

Arrested development - That title it sound very adult + mature. Mayte will see a dark side in ben and rook. take a turn for the worse? death of family

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

GagaFan wrote:Arrested development - That title it sound very adult + mature. Mayte will see a dark side in ben and rook. take a turn for the worse? death of family

Omniverse doesn't have a darkside like that it's Ben 10: Loony toons edition.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

What do you have against Looney Tunes.

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:What do you have against Looney Tunes.

Nothing at all as long as shows I watched for adventure and a tad of character development dont give up on substance in favor of emulating it.

Think of it this way Ben 10, af and ua are starwars and omniverse is the prequels. Same universe but its lost the heart that made what came before something greater.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

datdude wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:What do you have against Looney Tunes.

Nothing at all as long as shows I watched for adventure and a tad of character development dont give up on substance in favor of emulating it.

Think of it this way Ben 10, af and ua are starwars and omniverse is the prequels. Same universe but its lost the heart that made what came before something greater.

Are you serious.

The OS is the original trilogy. AF is the prequels. UA is the Star Wars Holiday Special.

Omniverse is the CW EU, salvaging space wattles from the garbage of past mistakes.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Also, it's ironic because the best SW things ever is LEGO's super silly specials.

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

OK LA im going to pm you I dont want to derail the thread anymore.

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

the title it probably a reference to the TV show of the same name ,Blukic and Driba go to Mr. Smoothy's title is obviously based on Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle title name.

12ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 9th December 2012, 11:31 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:That

that is the most beautiful name.

I guess this means Ben and Gwen are finally going to kiss huh.

Hahaha Don't give then ben x gwen fans hope it only makes them sadder. No

13ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th December 2012, 10:23 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=19625

This link was tweeted by the Ferrick himself.

All I can say is

What. The. Actual...

There's a picture. Wtf.

http://shrek.com

14ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 14th December 2012, 10:41 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=10&itemid=19625

This link was tweeted by the Ferrick himself.

All I can say is

What. The. Actual...

There's a picture. Wtf.

Oh, It's a don't drink the water callback.

Sounds pretty cool.

15ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 15th December 2012, 12:03 am

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

My opinions after reading the description and seeing the first picture:
- Billy Billions, "Ben's chilhood rival". Just like Elena Validus, another character brought out of nowhere. And excuse me if I'm wrong, but that title didn't belong to the young Kevin 11, or maybe JT and Cash? Or maybe I'm confusing the term rival with "evil doppelganger nemesis" and "bullies"?
- Anyway, by the sound of the name, this Billy Billions must be the classical "wealthy kid and spoiled brat". It makes me think about Bling-Bling Boy from "Johnny Test", Eustace Strych from "The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius", Remy Buxaplenty from "The Fairly OddParents" and several others.
- So, Ben and Rook are returned to their kid selves? Reused plot from "Don't drink from that water". But it's interesting, you know? Current Ben has a chance to "revive" his origins. Having Teen Ben's memories, he could act serious most of the time; but I'm sure that, before recovering his age, Ben will take the chance to make some pranks and stuff like he did in the original series. He could even show Rook how to be a little more "cheerful". And like the last time, I'm sure Ben's alien forms will rejuvenate to their look in the original series (now adapted to the Omniverse series). Maybe we could see the look of some Teen Ben's alien forms if they would have been unlocked in the original series. You know, like Humungousaur, Big Chill or Rath.
- Rook as a kid is cute. It's just me or does he have a tail as a kid? He makes me think about a racoon or something like that, don't you think?
- There's something weird about the description. It mentions the evil Robots from Dimension 12, which this Billy Billions must have found a way to control them. But in the previous episode ("Gone Fishin"), just at the beginning, a radio news from an old man who was fishing mentioned that Ben defeated the Robots from Dimension 12. Do you think maybe this episode comes BEFORE "Gone Fishin"?

Well, opinions?

16ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 15th December 2012, 4:26 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

We are all ignoring the important part
AZIZ ANSARI OMFG

17ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 15th December 2012, 5:00 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:We are all ignoring the important part
AZIZ ANSARI OMFG

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK N50b10a6f0e8c6

18ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 15th December 2012, 5:26 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Tumblr_mc4dih8UIc1qb4mxmo1_r1_500

He is an actor from Parks and Recreation
And he is amazing.
His involvement also means that Li'l Seb is officially the dog's name now. Francis? The hell is francis? All I know is Li'l Sebastian.

19ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 15th December 2012, 12:57 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
His involvement also means that Li'l Seb is officially the dog's name now. Francis? The hell is francis? All I know is Li'l Sebastian.

If all it takes to legitimize a name is a voice actor being on a show with a Lil' Seb (or Francis), then Francis was the dog's name before it even existed

http://shrek.com

20ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 15th December 2012, 1:53 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

No, because DiMaggio is in freaking everything. Ansari's breakout role is in P&R, and he's only done voicework once before.

John isn't special, Aziz is.

21ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 15th December 2012, 2:27 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Ursalink wrote:
- So, Ben and Rook are returned to their kid selves? Reused plot from "Don't drink from that water". But it's interesting, you know? Current Ben has a chance to "revive" his origins. Having Teen Ben's memories, he could act serious most of the time; but I'm sure that, before recovering his age, Ben will take the chance to make some pranks and stuff like he did in the original series. He could even show Rook how to be a little more "cheerful". And like the last time, I'm sure Ben's alien forms will rejuvenate to their look in the original series (now adapted to the Omniverse series). Maybe we could see the look of some Teen Ben's alien forms if they would have been unlocked in the original series. You know, like Humungousaur, Big Chill or Rath.

i doubt it as he still have the new omnitrix and the same clothes.

22ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 28th December 2012, 11:04 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

i doubt it as he still have the new omnitrix and the same clothes.

That doesn't mean they won't rejuvenate.

23ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 28th December 2012, 11:08 pm

Plumber
Plumber

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 35d75h

24ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 29th December 2012, 1:50 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

richard10 wrote:

Rich
Hey rich
Rich you there
Yeah rich

Ever heard of jokes

25ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 29th December 2012, 2:00 am

Plumber
Plumber

richard10 wrote:

Rich
Hey rich
Rich you there
Yeah rich

Ever heard of jokes

So, Li'l Sebastian is a joke? That makes sense.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum