Ebomnitrix
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

bblast616

bblast616
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I liked it all around. Although it kinda bugged me how Billy hardly looked like a human kid. But he was a fun character, although I wish their was a better reason for his hatred of Ben. I thought Ben was supposed to be a dweeb in middle school. Unless the events of "Goodbye and Good Riddance" were canon and people's memories of Ben being a hero were somehow erased.
Rook was a delight as a youngster. He's really become a favorite character of mine, I can't wait for the episode about his family. Who else laughed at the line from the last ep, "from now on I'm going to assume everything you say is some weird expression!" One of the highlights here was seeing how Billy was teleported to Dimension 12 with Diamondhead not even noticing.
Bloxx is awesome possum, as was Ball weevil, but Young Ben should have had more hero time.
It's great to see that Ben's using Humongo again, but he's going to get stale if they never show him using his growing power.

bblast616

bblast616
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:Yeah this is probably the episode I've liked least so far. Ansari was golden, no complaints there, but seriously.
This is the first episode without an alien debut, Ben only turned into two aliens when he was 11 and both of them were new ones. (Not that I'm complaining. Ball weevil needs more appearances and Ball!Bloxx was awesome. Also when he disengaged fom his crotch omg) I really wanted to see how Four Arms would look with him being 11 again. siiign.

Humungousaur has now been used the same amount of times as Crashhopper. Looks like he's getting back on his feet and getting ahead towards the "overused" finish point again. I hope I am wrong.

But yeah. It was okay.
He'd be cool if Ben remember once in a while that Humongo can grow 60 freakin feet tall!

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

I wonder why all those robots are the same color as computron and how they got bigger?

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:I wonder why all those robots are the same color as computron and how they got bigger?

Humm different models maybe?

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

I have seen the episode and I have some comments to do:

+ I don't know you guys, but I found several similarities between Billy Billions and Syndrome, the bad guy from "The Incredibles". Playing the whole "I-want-but-I-can't" and being "dangerous-but-pathetic" at the same time. We could even said that the Dimension 12's robots are his "Omnidroids" who end turning against him.
+ You know?, I think Billy Billions could be a good member of a new version of the "Negative 10". It would be a group of human villains who want to destroy Ben for several reasons. Other members for this new group could be Carl Nesmith (Captain Nemesis), Will Harangue and Sublimino. Sounds interesting, huh?
+ Honestly, why the Plumbers hired Blukic and Driva anyway? They must be the shame of their species. Even Ben as Greymatter can be smarter than these guys.
+ They have made another "nonsense change" in Omniverse. I like the new design of the robot's from Dimension 12; but when they have become bigger, more powerful and all red just like Computron? They were all blue previously. Another change made by Ben after restoring the universe in "So long and thanks for all the Smoothies"?
+ I think Ben is losing the neurons with his ages. First, the battle against the "new" robots from Dimension 12 could have been an excellent opportunity to use Humungousaur's ability to grow; and second, don't you think Clockwork could have been useful to return Ben and Rook their real age? Of course they would have to be extremely careful with this, but yet, Clockwork's time rays could have made possible for Ben and Rook to age back to their real ages. Don't you think?
+ Ben is afraid of peacocks? I mean, seriously?!! Since when?, and why? What do those birds have to scare anyone?
+ Something strange about Bloxx in this episode. First, it seems Bloxx is stronger than Humungousaur; because where Humungousaur was unable to break the heads of the Dimension 12's robots, Bloxx seemed to do without too much difficulty. And second, it seems Ben at his 11 years was better using his aliens than at his 16 years. I mean, Bloxx used a lot of cool and awesome tricks here, never seen before. Tricks like rotating like a ball at Cannonbolt's style or disassemble his body to escape from a trap. Don't you find this curious?
+ I expected some differences in Ben's aliens when he used them in his 11-years-old body, but there wasn't anyone to notice. Damn!!
+ Kid Rook's tail was really funny. I don't get why it moved like that, the tail had its own brain or what? It made me think about Doctor Octopus (from Spiderman) and his mechanical arms.

Well, opinions?

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Ursalink wrote:I have seen the episode and I have some comments to do:

+ I don't know you guys, but I found several similarities between Billy Billions and Syndrome, the bad guy from "The Incredibles". Playing the whole "I-want-but-I-can't" and being "dangerous-but-pathetic" at the same time. We could even said that the Dimension 12's robots are his "Omnidroids" who end turning against him.
+ You know?, I think Billy Billions could be a good member of a new version of the "Negative 10". It would be a group of human villains who want to destroy Ben for several reasons. Other members for this new group could be Carl Nesmith (Captain Nemesis), Will Harangue and Sublimino. Sounds interesting, huh?
+ Honestly, why the Plumbers hired Blukic and Driva anyway? They must be the shame of their species. Even Ben as Greymatter can be smarter than these guys.
+ They have made another "nonsense change" in Omniverse. I like the new design of the robot's from Dimension 12; but when they have become bigger, more powerful and all red just like Computron? They were all blue previously. Another change made by Ben after restoring the universe in "So long and thanks for all the Smoothies"?
+ I think Ben is losing the neurons with his ages. First, the battle against the "new" robots from Dimension 12 could have been an excellent opportunity to use Humungousaur's ability to grow; and second, don't you think Clockwork could have been useful to return Ben and Rook their real age? Of course they would have to be extremely careful with this, but yet, Clockwork's time rays could have made possible for Ben and Rook to age back to their real ages. Don't you think?
+ Ben is afraid of peacocks? I mean, seriously?!! Since when?, and why? What do those birds have to scare anyone?
+ Something strange about Bloxx in this episode. First, it seems Bloxx is stronger than Humungousaur; because where Humungousaur was unable to break the heads of the Dimension 12's robots, Bloxx seemed to do without too much difficulty. And second, it seems Ben at his 11 years was better using his aliens than at his 16 years. I mean, Bloxx used a lot of cool and awesome tricks here, never seen before. Tricks like rotating like a ball at Cannonbolt's style or disassemble his body to escape from a trap. Don't you find this curious?
+ I expected some differences in Ben's aliens when he used them in his 11-years-old body, but there wasn't anyone to notice. Damn!!
+ Kid Rook's tail was really funny. I don't get why it moved like that, the tail had its own brain or what? It made me think about Doctor Octopus (from Spiderman) and his mechanical arms.

Well, opinions?

Yea the peacock thing could have just as easy been "afraid of clowns ". As for billy being a syndrom knock off well he does has a little creativity problem. Smile

As for Humungousaur loosing some power levels im all with you. This used to be bens go to butt kicker and hes been demoted. He doesnt grow and he doesnt seem as strong. Why I don't know maybe a retcon maybe they just want the new aliens to look cool?

Ive said before that who they write ben in omniverse feels like hes leveled down but as far as this episode is concerned with Ben being turned into a kid again and the omnitrix bing set for 16 year old ben not 11 year old ben it covers a lot of that this time.

I wonder if ben was meant to be 11 more often in these eps weve seen and some of the stories got rewritten. The characterization would fit better, and ben wouldn't seem likes he forgotten the lesions he learned in UAF. Mentioning things like daigon and vilgax kind of make it worse because its like ben remembered it all happened and then acts like a fool anyway.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Ursalink wrote:I have seen the episode and I have some comments to do:

But Syndrome was competent. There are some similarities, but no real comparisons.

Yes. This would be good.

It's likely that Blukic & Driba are all the Plumbers could get on Earth. Galvans are smart aliens, very smart aliens, and they have a bit of a superiority complex. It's not hard to believe that they would deem themselves too good for Earth.

It's a change brought upon by style. Alternatively, it's possible that there are several types of robots in Dimension 12.

We still have very little idea regarding what Clockwork can actually do. Attempting anything would be foolhardy. I do agree on Humungo not growing, though.

It's a Chekhov's Gun. It's a bit of seemingly useful, ridiculous info that will become relevant later. Like the mention of the electric slide in Hot Stretch and the inclusion of Billions Tower in Malefactor, it serves to set up a plot, or at the least a joke.

We know, because Derrick has said so, that the king of Liam/Kickin Hawk's species looks like a peacock. And now we know Ben is afraid of them. This will come back to bite him in the ass. It is obvious.

That's just Ben being more experienced with Bloxx.
Also, he's a big LEGO gorilla. He is a piece separator, obviously.

Yeah, that sucked.

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber

When Ben was 11 again, couldn't the Omnitrix just reshape to fit around his wrist?

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

CBobb1234 wrote:When Ben was 11 again, couldn't the Omnitrix just reshape to fit around his wrist?

If ben knew how to make it do that, im sure it could.

Im not sure about the current omnitrix but the original was hard to use because azmeth layer safeguard after safe guard after safe guard onto it to keep people like vilgax from unlocking its full power. Derick has said azmeth has explained the omnitrix to ben and he just doesn't pay attention . . . .im hoping thats just him kidding around.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

datdude wrote:
CBobb1234 wrote:When Ben was 11 again, couldn't the Omnitrix just reshape to fit around his wrist?

Im not sure about the current omnitrix but the original was hard to use because azmeth layer safeguard after safe guard after safe guard onto it to keep people like vilgax from unlocking its full power. Derick has said azmeth has explained the omnitrix to ben and he just doesn't pay attention . . . .im hoping thats just him kidding around.

People have to remember it wasn't just Ben turning 11 again. It was Ben turning 11 forever. It's not a natural condition and the Omnitrix doesn't deal well with abnormalies.

And yes. Ben doesn't pay attention. He's kind of a tool, hadn't you noticed?

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Lodestar's Advocate wrote:
datdude wrote:

People have to remember it wasn't just Ben turning 11 again. It was Ben turning 11 forever. It's not a natural condition and the Omnitrix doesn't deal well with abnormalies.

And yes. Ben doesn't pay attention. He's kind of a tool, hadn't you noticed?

Oh defiantly it would have been abnormal if the watch haddn't noticed the change in ben. Recently yea I've noticed that he turned more into a tool. Some time after the fall of daigon, and before he got that haircut those cargo pants Razz

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

datdude wrote:

its meemed like this omnitrix is not programed whit Max DNA as a security feature.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

"then stop whining and act your age"

Max was so epic. Laughing

64ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 12th January 2013, 12:37 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:at least Azmuth put new security features to the omnitrix.

was awesome to seeing Humungoawesome again ,Ball Weevil and Bloxx.

What is this "Humungoawesome" you speak of?

GagaFan

GagaFan
Human
Human

Love little Ben boy and Grandpa Max. alSO LOVE the baddies robot girlfriend/wife. She relly good.

66ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 17th January 2013, 11:38 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

GagaFan wrote:Love little Ben boy and Grandpa Max. alSO LOVE the baddies robot girlfriend/wife. She relly good.

Yea she gave me the creeps. I do not want to know what Billy gets up to when no ones watching.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum