In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Movie Parodies you want to see in Ben 10: Omniverse

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

What movie parody do you want to see in Ben 10: Omniverse?

Here's one of them

Batman Joker Products scene.

Here's my theory:
Jennifer Nocturne hires Dr. Animo to make a poison for her line of cosmetics. Her commericial just aired and many shoppers bought some of her cosmetics but Ben suspects that there is something wrong. He's right many of his friends and family began to fall ill to the poison in Jennifer Nocturne's line of cosmetics.

Last edited by Sonic_Gamer on 31st December 2012, 2:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Oops! I meant to hit the edit button on the first one.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

All the Lights in the Sky are Stars

Yuri Lowenthal voices the main character. I WANT THIS SO BAD

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I've seen this on the film version of "The Beverly Hillbillies" where the main villain wants to marry Jed just for the money.

Here's my theory Will Harangue's sister who is about Max's age want to marry him just for the plumber's classified information. So Ben and many of friends crashes the wedding and tells Max the truth and calls off the wedding.

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

In the beginning of the film "Happy Gilmore", Happy worked as a construction worker. Shooting empty cans with a nail gun however one day his boss Mr. Larson got in his way and Mr. Larson beat up Happy.

Here's my parody:
Julie was the queen of dodgeball through middle school until one day the head cheerleader got in the way and accidently gotten in to the fight with the whole squad.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum