datdude
ZeroRecoil
Undertime
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Uncle Grandpa
Ebomnitrix
19 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread Empty Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread 20th January 2013, 5:42 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

This thread/forum/topic/whatever.. will be to talk about your favorite episodes out of all the Ben 10 series, and movies, even the upcoming new episodes!

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Ben Again.

Perfection in a can.

http://shrek.com

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Ben Again yes. Much love thatways.

Undertime

Undertime
Human
Human

Ben Again obviously. I think Store 23 too. Looks like it will be a great episode.

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

The memory of Con of Rath will last with me forever, such a great episode.
Also, So Long and Thanks for all the Smoothies stands out, despite being quite recent.

My favourite period of B10 had to be the fourth season of OS-the first season of AF, and within that my favourite movie is Secret of the Omnitrix. Though the first season of OV is certainly up there.

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Secret of the omnitrix was a huge character moment for ben I always loved it. The first arch of alien force was awesome. Along with hero time, to catch a falling star, its not easy being gwen, where the magic happens, couples retreat, girl trouble, enemy of my frenemy, and moonstruck

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

all of B10 Alien Force season 1 except Ben+x=2
The UA Forever Knights storyline til A Knight To Remember

But if I had to choose a top 5-8

AF
Ben 10 Returns, Everybody Hates The Weather,What Little Girls Are Made Of
Alone Together,War Of The Worlds

AF
Vengeance of Vilgax, Vreedle Vreedle,Single Handed,Busy Box,Time Heals

UA S1
Hit Em Where They Live, Andreas Fault,Fused,Hero Time,Perplexhedron

UA S2
It's Not So Easy Being Gwen,Creature From Beyond,Viktor The Spoils, Catch A Falling Star,Ultimate Enemy,

Last edited by mace23 on 10th April 2013, 2:24 am; edited 4 times in total

8Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread Empty my answer 4th April 2013, 4:02 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

my fave episode is "absoloute power" or
"have i got a deal for you" might be an odd choice but there it is
also girl trouble and perfect girlfriend

very excited at the rumour of a film

cheers

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

Heroes United was perf. Upgrade, Gen Rex crossover, Upgrade, Upgrade, more Upgrade.

Ben Again is perf.

Frogs of War.

Ultimate Sacrifice.

Divided We Stand.

Final Battle.

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber

Original : Ghostfreaked Out
AF : Vendetta
UA : Night of a Living Nightmare
OV : Ben Again (so far)

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

JoyRae

Original series: Back With a Vengeance and Last Laugh.
Alien Force: Con of Rath and Time Heals.
Ultimate Alien: Where the Magic Happens and Forge of Creation.
Omniverse: Malefactor and Ben Again.

Couldn't just pick one from each series, so I went with two.

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

AF: War of Worlds and Simple
UA: Basic Training and It's Not Easy Being Gwen
OV: Blukic And Driba Go To Mr. Smoothy's and Rules of Engagement
Movie: Secret of the Omnitrix and Destroy All Aliens

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

OS
The Return + Be Afraid of the Dark - Just really good tbh
The Visitor - I loveeee Xylene

AF
Paradox - It introduced Paradox. Enough said
War of the Worlds - Fantastic ending to a fantastic story arc
Con of Rath - Genuinely funny
The Final Battle - Epicness

UA
Moonstruck - A prequel episode yayy
Catch a Falling Star - Amazingly dark for a kids show

OV
The Frogs of War - Literally perfect.

Oh, and Secrets of the Omnitrix was awesome too!

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber

AF: The Con of Rath.
UA: Prisoner 775 is Missing or The Map of Infinity.
OV: Um......................................... Gone Fishin, Ben Again, Special Delivery, The Frogs of War Part 1/2, or Evil's Encore.

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

OS: The Return/Be Afraid of the Dark. They were really swell. I also quite enjoyed the Negative 10.

AF: Con of Rath. It's everything I love about OV, only in AF! I also like War of the Worlds, except the ending.

UA: Catch a Falling Star brought us Verk, and I really enjoyed The Eggman Cometh and The Ultimate Sacrifice.

OV: Ben Again, Frogs of War, and Evil's Encore are all basically perfect.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I'll try this too.

OS: Kevin 11, Back with a Vengeance, Ben 10.000, The Return and Be Afraid of The Dark
AF: Max Out, Paradox, War of The World, Vendetta and The Final Battle
UA: Fused, The Forge Of Creation, ...Nor Iron Bars a Cage, Solitary Alignment and Catch a Falling Star
OV: Of Predators and Prey, Malefactor, Showdown, Ben Again and The Frogs oF War

Favorite Movie: Secrets Of The Omnitrix

Emotionally, Omniverse was the weakest series so far.

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:I'll try this too.

OS: Kevin 11, Back with a Vengeance, Ben 10.000, The Return and Be Afraid of The Dark
AF: Max Out, Paradox, War of The World, Vendetta and The Final Battle
UA: Fused, The Forge Of Creation, ...Nor Iron Bars a Cage, Solitary Alignment and Catch a Falling Star
OV: Of Predators and Prey, Malefactor, Showdown, Ben Again and The Frogs oF War

Favorite Movie: Secrets Of The Omnitrix

Emotionally, Omniverse was the weakest series so far.

I agree, my favorite series is Alien Force.

Alien Fan

Alien Fan
Human
Human

Original Series: Ghostfreaked Out, The Return, Be Afraid of the Dark
Alien Force: All episodes except Fool's Gold
Ultimate Alien: The Forge of Creation, Absolute Power, Ben 10,000 Returns, Double or Nothing, Inspector 13
Omniverse: Outbreak
Movies: Secret of the Omnitrix

19Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread Empty Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread 17th October 2014, 10:10 pm

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

Hope this thread revival is okay - I gotta update my list with the more recent Omniverse eps!

Movie
Secret of the Omnitrix

OS
The Return + Be Afraid of the Dark - Just really good tbh
The Visitor - I loveeee Xylene

AF
Paradox - It introduced Paradox. Enough said
War of the Worlds - Fantastic ending to a fantastic story arc
Con of Rath - Genuinely funny
The Secret of Chromastone
The Final Battle - Epicness

UA
Moonstruck - A prequel episode yayy
Catch a Falling Star - Amazingly dark for a kids show

OV
The Frogs of War - Literally perfect.
And Then There Were None & And Then There Was Ben - Literally perfect.
The Rooters of All Evil & Weapon XI, Part 1 & Part 2 - Nearly literally perfect.

20Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread Empty Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread 17th October 2014, 10:13 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

well as long as this thread is alive again let's have another go at this

AF: Bengeance is Mine
UA: Bengeance is Mine
OV: Bengeance is Mine

(I love Bengeance is Mine!)

for real though

AF: Con of Rath and Save the Last Dance
UA: The Eggman Cometh, The Mother of All Vreedles
OV: Bengeance is Mine, No Honor Among Bros, Special Delivery, Universe Vs. Tennyson, Ballad of Baumann

(gee i wonder what kind of episode i like)
(also wow i didn't even read my old post before making this but my os answer is exactly the same)

21Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread Empty Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread 18th October 2014, 4:03 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

OS: Washington B.C, Kevin 11, Lucky Girl, Secrets, Framed, Ultimate Weapon, Tough Luck, Ghostfreaked Out, Back With a Vengeance, Back With a Vengeance, The Return, Be Afraid of the Dark, Ken 10, Ben 10 vs. the Negative 10: Part 1 & 2 and Goodbye and Good Riddance.

AF: All That Glitters, X = Ben + 2, Darkstar Rising, Alone Together, Good Copy, Bad Copy, Save the Last Dance, Vengeance of Vilgax: Part 1, Simple, The Final Battle: Part 1 (in part i hate the army of Vilgax, the design is so crappy) and The Final Battle: Part 2.

UA: Fame, Escape From Aggregor, Fused, Ultimate Aggregor, The Forge of Creation, ...Nor Iron Bars a Cage, The Enemy of My Enemy, Absolute Power: Part 1, Absolute Power: Part 2, The Creature From Beyond, The Purge, The Flame Keepers' Circle, A Knight to Remember, Solitary Alignment, Catch a Falling Star, The Eggman Cometh, The Beginning of the End, The Ultimate Enemy: Part 1 and The Ultimate Enemy: Part 2.

Omniverse: The More Things Change: Part 1, The More Things Change: Part 2, A Jolt From The Past, So Long, And Thanks For All The Smoothies, It Was Them, Trouble Helix, Of Predators And Prey: Part 1 & 2, Malefactor, Rules Of Engagement, Showdown: Part 1 & 2, T.G.I.S., Tummy Trouble, Store 23, Vilgax Must Croak, Ben Again, The Frogs Of War: Part 1 & 2, The Ultimate Heist, O Mother, Where Art Thou?, Evil's Encore, Return to Forever, Mud is Thicker than Water, OTTO Motives, A Fistful of Brains, For a Few Brains More, Something Zombozo This Way Comes, Mystery, Incorporeal, An American Benwolf in London, Animo Crackers, Rad Monster Party, Charmed, I'm Sure, The Vampire Strikes Back, And Then There Were None, And Then There Was Ben, Collect This, The Vengers, Cough It Up, The Rooters of All Evil, Universe Vs. Tennyson, Weapon XI: Part 1 & 2.

Movies: Ben 10: Secret of the Omnitrix and i like Eon from Ben 10: Race Against Time, the rest of the movie for me is bad.

22Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread Empty Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread 20th October 2014, 10:50 pm

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

yolo

OS: Secrets, Negative Ten, Return/BAOTD, Back With a Vengeance, Game Ogre
AF: War of the Worlds, Final Battle, Good Copy Bad Copy, Vengeance of Vilgax, Con of Rath, Above and Beyond, Alone Together, Grounded
UA: Saltimate Sacrifice, Saltimate Aggegor/Map of Infinity, Blackman Eggman Cometh, Hit 'Em Where They Live, Video Games, Absolute Power, Catch a Falling Star, Night of the Living Nightmare, Double or Nothing
OV: Bengeance is Mine, Special Delivery, No Honor Among Bros, Rad Monster Party, BADGTMS, Vilgax Must Croak, Ben Again, and I guess the Power Hour why not

23Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread Empty Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread 21st October 2014, 3:12 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Solo28 wrote:yolo

AF: War of the Worlds, Final Battle, Good Copy Bad Copy, Vengeance of Vilgax, Con of Rath, Above and Beyond, Alone Together, Grounded
UA: Saltimate Sacrifice, Saltimate Aggegor/Map of Infinity, Blackman Eggman Cometh, Hit 'Em Where They Live, Video Games, Absolute Power, Catch a Falling Star, Night of the Living Nightmare, Double or Nothing
OV: Bengeance is Mine, Special Delivery, No Honor Among Bros, Rad Monster Party, BADGTMS, Vilgax Must Croak, Ben Again, and I guess the Power Hour why not
Sorry bout this but there's a lot of spelling errors. Btw what's BADGTMS and what power hour u talking bout?

24Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread Empty Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread 21st October 2014, 3:53 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:

Sorry bout this but there's a lot of spelling errors. Btw what's BADGTMS and what power hour u talking bout?

Solo28, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that BADGTMS stands for Blukic and Driba Go To Mr. Smoothy's. I'm not quite sure about the Power Hour, but it probably is one of the hour long specials. As for spelling errors, I'm pretty sure that his were intentional. Meanwhile, I don't know what your excuse is for all of your spelling errors.

25Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread Empty Re: Your Favorite Episodes And Movies Thread 21st October 2014, 4:08 am

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

verbomaniac wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:

Solo28, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe that BADGTMS stands for Blukic and Driba Go To Mr. Smoothy's. I'm not quite sure about the Power Hour, but it probably is one of the hour long specials. As for spelling errors, I'm pretty sure that his were intentional. Meanwhile, I don't know what your excuse is for all of your spelling errors.

power hour is attwn/b

and yes badgtms is that

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum