Hawkeye & Hulk
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Ursalink
Ebomnitrix
Uncle Grandpa
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

176T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th July 2013, 8:42 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Did anyone who saw it see which intro they used?

http://shrek.com

177T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th July 2013, 9:42 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:
XLR98 wrote:I don't watch the Secret Saturdays, so I don't know what these are
the komodo dragon and pterodactyl the saturdays cryptid pets
a pterodactyl species known as a Tropeognathus Robustus.

T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Tropeo2

178T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 18th July 2013, 11:58 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber

XLR98 wrote:There's this lizard guy
T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 JcDwaxK
And that blue thing (behind Ben)
T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Di0nVEB

Lizard = Komodo.
Blue Thing = Rook or Zon?

179T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 2:57 am

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Uploaded it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxG9udjX9_I&feature=youtu.be

180T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 3:06 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tammar wrote:Uploaded it
i wonder why hes wearing armor instead of his regular clothes

181T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 3:16 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

Cannot explain the sadness I felt when I realized it was in Arabic.

182T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 3:17 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

verbomaniac wrote:
Cannot explain the sadness I felt when I realized it was in Arabic.
lol right

183T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 3:18 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Gosh I wish this episode wasn't a thing.

184T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 3:22 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:Gosh I wish this episode wasn't a thing.
Did you watch it? Was it bad?

185T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 3:23 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

verbomaniac wrote:

I saw the Arabic video, didn't understand a word, but the concept and the summaries are not things that appeal to me and at this point, I doubt that it will be much better when I actually see it.

186T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 3:25 am

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:

I saw the Arabic video, didn't understand a word, but the concept and the summaries are not things that appeal to me and at this point, I doubt that it will be much better when I actually see it.
Dang, it sucks to be excited for something and then have it be really bad.

187T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 3:29 am

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

The episode was incredible.

188T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 3:31 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

verbomaniac wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:

for a crossover i expected something better then that i mean they can do better then a show that ended years ago and that wasnt even popular i wish they did another generator rex crossover

189T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 3:33 am

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:

for a crossover i expected something better then that i mean they can do better then a show that ended years ago and that wasnt even popular i wish they did another generator rex crossover
I don't see why everyone's hating on it, it was really good in my opinion. Then again, I am a fan of Secret Saturdays but still

190T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 3:34 am

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

I did not like it

This episoap is a pikl

191T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 4:16 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I really hope this could do a small revival of the series, and i have a feeling with the cast change that Zak is now the age of Ben
Bloxx, and Terraspin's appearances were wasted so I don't know why credit them in the episode when they don't even put half the aliens Dee voices in episodes...
But I'm glad for one summer since 2010 we had a Ben 10 episode air this Summer, and maybe a second one if we get someone to record or leak information from Comic-Con's episode.
Overall this episode felt like my rating mixed with Store 23 and Bros In Space
but I give it a 7/10, it was good but not as great

192T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 4:19 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

really like it the episode and this come from some one which did not liked The Secret Saturdays.

design wise the only design i did not liked was Zak and his mother design bordered me a bit specialty her hair.

Zon,Fisk and Komodo looked awesome specialty Zod which looked retarded in The Secret Saturdays.

193T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 4:34 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

I only skimmed it but it looked pretty good. Oprah and Slolon you need to stop acting like butt cheeks.

194T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 4:35 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:I only skimmed it but it looked pretty good. Oprah and Slolon you need to stop acting like butt cheeks.

So not liking an episode makes me a butt cheek

Yep makes tons of sense

195T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 5:12 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Holy . . . . its real? I thought it wouldn't really happen. I mean when i saw the tgis acronim I thought hay the S might be for saturday and I do miss that show but wow I never thought this would happen for real

Life it can surprise you.

I'll actually watch this episode.

Would love if the the saturdays came back or hung out with ben more.

196T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 5:23 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:I only skimmed it but it looked pretty good. Oprah and Slolon you need to stop acting like butt cheeks.

Yep makes tons of sense

Yes, my bro, because: You haven't actually seen the episode as it was meant to be seen. Without dialogue we can understand, we don't have any real context. For all we know, there is some real funny shit going on in there. But we don't know.

197T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 7:55 am

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:

Yep makes tons of sense

Yes, my bro, because: You haven't actually seen the episode as it was meant to be seen. Without dialogue we can understand, we don't have any real context. For all we know, there is some real funny shit going on in there. But we don't know.

thankyou!! ive said to so many people we should wait and watch the actual episode before we review and judge....

198T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 10:10 am

Mythix

Human
Human

Oprah and Solo, stop hating on the episode. It wasn't that great but it was pretty good. And you haven't even legitimately watched it.

http://galacticmonsters.tumblr.com

199T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 10:38 am

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

XLR98 wrote:Oprah and Solo, stop hating on the episode. It wasn't that great but it was pretty good. And you haven't even legitimately watched it.

Yes I did. After Baumann I was too lazy to exit out of the tab.

200T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 8 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 19th July 2013, 11:57 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Solo28 wrote:
XLR98 wrote:Oprah and Solo, stop hating on the episode. It wasn't that great but it was pretty good. And you haven't even legitimately watched it.

Yes I did. After Baumann I was too lazy to exit out of the tab.
give it a chance once you hear it in english you might like it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum