Hawkeye & Hulk
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Ursalink
Ebomnitrix
Uncle Grandpa
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

251T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 11 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 5th October 2013, 11:04 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

datdude wrote:Did we have a single returning voice member of the Secret Saturdays?
v.v argost and fisk were the same

252T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 11 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 6th October 2013, 3:11 am

BENPLS

Are we allowed to post links to episodes? afro 

253T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 11 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 6th October 2013, 2:50 pm

Echoecho6

Echoecho6
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

BENPLS wrote:Are we allowed to post links to episodes? afro 
Yea... I think so. I don't see why not.

254T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 11 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 6th October 2013, 3:59 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Echoecho6 wrote:
BENPLS wrote:Are we allowed to post links to episodes? afro 
Yea... I think so. I don't see why not.
Actually, we can't because there's a rule in these forums about it. It's forbidden!! Best thing you can do is using the private messages to comment another member where it can be found, but it's forbidden to do it openly.

255T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 11 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 6th October 2013, 9:42 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

BaumannIsPerfect wrote:
Manny wrote:
BaumannIsPerfect wrote:
Transyleon wrote:
Gravattacker wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I have to admit, the people who did the voices of the Saturdays did a good job
I know Corey Burton was going to do good with Argost and Fiskerton, since he voiced in the original series.
The beginning was something I kinda saw coming...
But the episode was ok, next week is where it's really gonna be good! Because it's the Arch 4 premiere!
Arch, Arch, Arch. The right term is volume or season.
The really right term is ARCH.
And the rightest of all is ARC
arch is a term false

The Cartoon Network or any distributor ever used "bow" always uses volume.
Arch is a very false term.

Derrick uses arc to refer to sets of 10 episodes, so that's what I go by.

Volume refers to the sets of episodes that are sold together
See Arc is the original 10 episodes in the original way they was produce, but season is the way that CN air they, like in Venezuela the first Arc ends with "Outbreack" and dont have the episode "I have a Deal for you".

The Bad thing whit this is that Omniverse is the First series in all the Ben 10 Saga, that do everything episode with one special reason and way to go, like the Arc Villain, if you think the way fo the episodes that goes to the Villain of the Arc is:

1 Arc: 6
2 Arc: 4
3 Arc: 6
4 Arc: 4
5 Arc: 6
6 Arc: 4.

You see the way they goes, good, like you can see the CN air dates goes to hell with this and now we have X episodes like "T.G.I.S", airing first that the real good episodes and that f*cks all

256T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 11 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 7th October 2013, 1:13 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

All I got from that is actually I didn't really get anything.

257T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 11 Empty Re: T.G.I.S SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 10th October 2013, 1:01 am

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

AleSIr19 wrote:
BaumannIsPerfect wrote:
Manny wrote:
BaumannIsPerfect wrote:
Transyleon wrote:
Gravattacker wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I have to admit, the people who did the voices of the Saturdays did a good job
I know Corey Burton was going to do good with Argost and Fiskerton, since he voiced in the original series.
The beginning was something I kinda saw coming...
But the episode was ok, next week is where it's really gonna be good! Because it's the Arch 4 premiere!
Arch, Arch, Arch. The right term is volume or season.
The really right term is ARCH.
And the rightest of all is ARC
arch is a term false

The Cartoon Network or any distributor ever used "bow" always uses volume.
Arch is a very false term.

Derrick uses arc to refer to sets of 10 episodes, so that's what I go by.

Volume refers to the sets of episodes that are sold together
See Arc is the original 10 episodes in the original way they was produce, but season is the way that CN air they, like in Venezuela the first Arc ends with "Outbreack" and dont have the episode "I have a Deal for you".

The Bad thing whit this is that Omniverse is the First series in all the Ben 10 Saga, that do everything episode with one special reason and way to go, like the Arc Villain, if you think the way fo the episodes that goes to the Villain of the Arc is:

1 Arc: 6
2 Arc: 4
3 Arc: 6
4 Arc: 4
5 Arc: 6
6 Arc: 4.

You see the way they goes, good, like you can see the CN air dates goes to hell with this and now we have X  episodes like "T.G.I.S", airing first that the real good episodes and that f*cks all

yeah, in Brazil (and in Latin America) the first arc ends with Outbreak, and they didn't have Have I Got a Deal For You.

and in Brazil (and possibly in all Latin America), the voice actors of Secret Saturdays are maintained (except the vocal effects of Fisk, they are changed for another voice, the same of Shocksquatch).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum