Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Q&A With Matt Wayne

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 43]

101Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 2nd February 2013, 7:55 pm

Primus 10

Primus 10
Human
Human
You can ask for permission to show the concept art of Vulkanus and Darkstar?

102Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 2nd February 2013, 7:56 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Can you ask derrick to make devianart of all the aliens and post only th ones tha we have seen please?

103Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 2nd February 2013, 7:59 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Primus 10 wrote:You can ask for permission to show the concept art of Vulkanus and Darkstar?

No.

104Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 2nd February 2013, 8:00 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
BelBen10OV wrote:Can you ask derrick to make devianart of all the aliens and post only th ones tha we have seen please?

No. I'm going to ignore requests for art. That isn't why I'm here.

105Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 2nd February 2013, 8:03 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Matt Wayne wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:Can you ask derrick to make devianart of all the aliens and post only th ones tha we have seen please?

No. I'm going to ignore requests for art. That isn't why I'm here.

Please ask Derrick I know he will tell to you yes

106Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 2nd February 2013, 8:29 pm

Primus 10

Primus 10
Human
Human
There any plans for the Negative 10?

107Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 2nd February 2013, 9:16 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
BelBen10OV wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:Can you ask derrick to make devianart of all the aliens and post only th ones tha we have seen please?

No. I'm going to ignore requests for art. That isn't why I'm here.

Please ask Derrick I know he will tell to you yes

Ask Derrick yourself. If he says no to you, we would have said the same to Matt Wayne.

108Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 2nd February 2013, 10:22 pm

Primus 10

Primus 10
Human
Human
Nyancy Chan is a Villain? She will fight against Ben?

109Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th February 2013, 4:29 am

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Does the new name of Ben wolf si Wolf Calendards?
http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20130204/n511065c008a25.png

110Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th February 2013, 1:02 pm

Primus 10

Primus 10
Human
Human
Who's this guy? http://imm.io/VfEe

111Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th February 2013, 3:28 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
Hi Matt Wayne.
Can we answer questions that we know the answer to on here even when they are addressed to you? I feel that some of these questions can be answered by fans of the show as well as Derrick's formspring. However I thought that since a lot of people want their questions answered by you I should ask your permission first.

(This question goes out partly to Sebastian13 as well.)

Thank you for your time.

112Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th February 2013, 7:16 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
BelBen10OV wrote:Does the new name of Ben wolf si Wolf Calendards?
http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20130204/n511065c008a25.png

I made that in Paint, silly. So no.


_________________
Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

113Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th February 2013, 8:17 pm

Primus 10

Primus 10
Human
Human
The Predators "Omnivoracious" and "Vicetopus" are real?

114Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th February 2013, 3:32 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber
I got a weird one. Do you have any questions for the fandom at large?


_________________
http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-01.jpg

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

115Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th February 2013, 5:18 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Primus 10 wrote:There any plans for the Negative 10?

None at the moment.

116Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th February 2013, 5:20 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Primus 10 wrote:Nyancy Chan is a Villain? She will fight against Ben?

I don't want to spoil any surprises.

117Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th February 2013, 5:22 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Primus 10 wrote:Who's this guy? http://imm.io/VfEe

That doesn't look like our show. Or even a cartoon.

Is this from the comic?

118Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th February 2013, 5:24 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
ZeroRecoil wrote:Hi Matt Wayne.
Can we answer questions that we know the answer to on here even when they are addressed to you? I feel that some of these questions can be answered by fans of the show as well as Derrick's formspring. However I thought that since a lot of people want their questions answered by you I should ask your permission first.

(This question goes out partly to Sebastian13 as well.)

Thank you for your time.

If you know the answer, feel free. I can always correct you if I don't agree.

119Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th February 2013, 5:26 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Primus 10 wrote:The Predators "Omnivoracious" and "Vicetopus" are real?

One of those is my middle name. Guess which one!

And you may have heard, I don't want to spoil any surprises.

120Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th February 2013, 5:34 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
datdude wrote:I got a weird one. Do you have any questions for the fandom at large?

Yes: Is Omniverse winning you over? Last summer many people seemed against the show.

121Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th February 2013, 6:37 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
Matt Wayne wrote:
Primus 10 wrote:Who's this guy? http://imm.io/VfEe

That doesn't look like our show. Or even a cartoon.

Is this from the comic?

He's one of the background characters at Psyphon's meeting in Special Delivery. He was very much on a far edge, so I don't think most people saw him.

Also, in regards to your question--No. Omniverse is not winning me over. This is because I have been in support of Omniverse from the very beginning, and every episode of it has only validated it further in my mind. It is a fantastic cartoon. Thank you for making such a good show, and keep up the good work!

122Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th February 2013, 7:13 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber
Matt Wayne wrote:
datdude wrote:I got a weird one. Do you have any questions for the fandom at large?

Yes: Is Omniverse winning you over? Last summer many people seemed against the show.

Certain episodes are, it still feels like Bens gone backwards character wise a bit at the start of the show. Moving forward I'm trying to be positive, and hope for more billy billions, and ben again type episodes.

Anyone else want to chime in on this for mister wayne?


_________________
http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-01.jpg

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

123Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th February 2013, 11:17 am

Primus 10

Primus 10
Human
Human
Mr. Wayne:
1) In Showdown, appears the Predator of Grey Matter, right? Because I read in a blog, the plot is that Khyber, their pet, Malware and Psychobos want to kill Azmuth, then I guess that Khyber try to kill Azmuh with its Predator, ┬┐Right?
2) Sixsix change his appearance or will be the same in the Original Series (Obviously, with the animation style of Omniverse)?
3) There any plans for Hex?
Thanks for you attention! Very Happy

124Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th February 2013, 3:29 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Matt Wayne wrote:
datdude wrote:I got a weird one. Do you have any questions for the fandom at large?

Yes: Is Omniverse winning you over? Last summer many people seemed against the show.

Gods, how to answer this one... Omniverse hasn't won me over. Rook has won me over, so have Driba and Blukic, Looma has won my attention. Thankfully through, the whole Ben10 universe(s) has me hopelessly trapped as a whole, so even if I don't like this series as much as Alien Force and Ultimate Alien, I'm still gonna watch to learn more. Smile

Here's a question that definitely isn't spoilery(hopefully);

1) Do you know the specific ages of the characters parents?
and if you do
2) What are they?

I write fic, this would help with my timelines.

125Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 5 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th February 2013, 3:42 pm

Bellicus


Human
Human
Matt Wayne wrote:Is Omniverse winning you over? Last summer many people seemed against the show.

I think the problem was that the first glimpse of Omniverse was a photo of a very large poster of Teen Ben that didn't do the show, or Derrick and his teams wonderful animation any justice at all. What followed was panic and wild speculation (by myself as well). If the first glimpse of Omniverse had been an official trailer, I think more people would have been on board from the start. That said, Omniverse has been on our screens for a while now and from my own point of view and from what I've seen online and heard directly from the mouths of kids. Omniverse is a well loved edition to the Ben 10 franchise that I hope continues for many years to come.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum