Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Q&A With Matt Wayne

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 19 of 43]

451Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th April 2013, 6:51 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
BelBen10OV wrote:Hi Matt I have 4 questions for you

1 What is the most difficult episode that you wrote in OV?
2 Does Toepick has more abilities that we have not seen?
3 What are the species and home planet of Toepick, Crashhopper, Kickin Hawk, Walkatrout, Molestache, Pesky Dust, Astrodactyl And Ball Weevil?
4 What are the Molestache powers?

1. The one I'm writing now.

2. He's reasonably good at Temple Run: Oz.

3. I just came close to giving away something that's in an upcoming episode. The meaning of the word "Nemuina."

4. Unrevealed.

452Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th April 2013, 6:52 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
ntkyeung wrote:http://www.gwen10.com/

Do you know why Gwen gets her own website, but Kev doesn't?

I've heard that Gwen 10 is a popular license around the world, but not in the U.S. This seems to be part of that.

453Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th April 2013, 6:55 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Tsaklas wrote:1. Why aren't you answering our questions this week ?

Occasionally, I write cartoons.

454Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th April 2013, 6:55 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Tsaklas wrote:2. Is Driba actually dumber than Blukic ?

He's not smarter.

455Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th April 2013, 6:56 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Tsaklas wrote:3. Why is Driba calling Blukic "Blukich" or something like that ?

The way Blukic's name is pronounced has to do with the way one pronounces Blukic's name.

456Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th April 2013, 6:57 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Tsaklas wrote:4. How many episodes have you wrote for OV ?

Check imdb.

457Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th April 2013, 6:57 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Tsaklas wrote:5. Has Sebastian O. Montes III written any episodes on OV ?

No.

458Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 7th April 2013, 7:40 am

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber
Matt Wayne wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:4. How many episodes have you wrote for OV ?

Check imdb.
I meant including the ones we haven't seen yet.

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

459Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 7th April 2013, 1:05 pm

Alien Fan

Alien Fan
Human
Human
The flashback in Evil's Encore was before or after 11 year old Ben lost Feedback?

460Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 7th April 2013, 2:54 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
I have a bunch of small questions here.

1. For the UA intro, did you guys actually officially redesign all of the aliens that appeared in it, or just draw the intro using the original series designs for reference.

2. Does the code from "Evil's Encore" mean anything. It's the one that Animo used to hack the plumber satellite.

3. This is entering spoiler territory here but, apart from walking and swimming, will Walkatrout gain any knew powers.

461Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 7th April 2013, 3:18 pm

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber
Alien Fan wrote:The flashback in Evil's Encore was before or after 11 year old Ben lost Feedback?
Αfter, beacause they refer Malware.

462Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 7th April 2013, 3:21 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tsaklas wrote:
Alien Fan wrote:The flashback in Evil's Encore was before or after 11 year old Ben lost Feedback?

They refer to the Malware incident at the Plumber base, not the Intervention Incident. Question still stands.

Kinda Crazy, approach with Caution Twisted Evil

463Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 7th April 2013, 3:22 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
Kariachi wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:

They refer to the Malware incident at the Plumber base, not the Intervention Incident. Question still stands.

I would assume after, because Ben didn't use Feedback, and we all know how much young Ben loves using Feedback.

464Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 7th April 2013, 3:28 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Kariachi wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:

I would assume after, because Ben didn't use Feedback, and we all know how much young Ben loves using Feedback.

Point.

465Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 7th April 2013, 3:49 pm

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber
Tsaklas wrote:Hello Mr. Matt Wayne !!! I have 5 questions which I'm gonna make on defferend posts for fun...

Oh yes, I bet you had so much fun posting 6 times in a row... Rolling Eyes

Anyway, Mr Wayne;

1) Which is your favourite Omniverse arc?

2) What's your favourite Omniverse episode?

3) Who usually comes up with the titles for episodes?

4) Do you have any intentions to ever include ChamAlien, Jet Ray, Sandbox (and all the as-of-yet unseen aliens) on the show? Wouldn't it be awesome if Omniverse was the first incarnation of the franchise to feature every single mentioned alien?

Thanks!

466Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th April 2013, 12:50 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber
Matt Wayne wrote:2. All of us on the show love the name Eye Guy. And yes, he'll be back.

It's an okay name, but I'm not too big of a fan of it. I came up with the name Eyeris.

467Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th April 2013, 3:08 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
richard10 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:2. All of us on the show love the name Eye Guy. And yes, he'll be back.

It's an okay name, but I'm not too big of a fan of it. I came up with the name Eyeris.

Eye Guy is a great name because it sounds nice. That's all there's to it.

Not that Eyeris is bad necessarily. But Eye Guy doesn't really have irises? None of Ben's aliens have eye structure like we do. Eye Guy appears to just have pupils and sclera...

468Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th April 2013, 4:42 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
richard10 wrote:

Eyeris is excellent wordplay, but if you say it out loud, it sounds just like both a flower and a girl's name. Even the transformations that are known to be girls, like Big Chill, have names that would sound cool to Ben.

469Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th April 2013, 6:55 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
ZeroRecoil wrote:I have a bunch of small questions here.

1. For the UA intro, did you guys actually officially redesign all of the aliens that appeared in it, or just draw the intro using the original series designs for reference.

2. Does the code from "Evil's Encore" mean anything. It's the one that Animo used to hack the plumber satellite.

3. This is entering spoiler territory here but, apart from walking and swimming, will Walkatrout gain any knew powers.

1. Those are Omniverse designs in the new intro. The new stuff has been designed since the first episode's title sequence.

2. I don't think so, but Max's override code, 12-27-0-5, was a reference to the date of the first Ben 10 telecast.

3. Wait and see!

470Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th April 2013, 7:04 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Lukey wrote:
Tsaklas wrote:Hello Mr. Matt Wayne !!! I have 5 questions which I'm gonna make on defferend posts for fun...

Oh yes, I bet you had so much fun posting 6 times in a row... Rolling Eyes

Anyway, Mr Wayne;

1) Which is your favourite Omniverse arc?

2) What's your favourite Omniverse episode?

3) Who usually comes up with the titles for episodes?

4) Do you have any intentions to ever include ChamAlien, Jet Ray, Sandbox (and all the as-of-yet unseen aliens) on the show? Wouldn't it be awesome if Omniverse was the first incarnation of the franchise to feature every single mentioned alien?

Thanks!

1. The one I'm working on now. Frogs of War and the current arc are my second favorites.

2. I've seen Frogs of War Part 2 a few times and it's maybe the best so far.

3. The writer, or the story editor, or the producers. "Evil's Encore" was Tom Pugsley's no doubt referring to the return of his own self.

4. That would be awesome. But when would we get to see Slapstrike?

471Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th April 2013, 9:45 pm

Hawkeye & Hulk

Hawkeye & Hulk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
1. What is the name of Vilgax's sword? All of his other weapons were named. Plus it looks dumb on the Ben 10 wikia with a page called "Unknown Sword"

472Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 10th April 2013, 1:08 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Because why the hedge not.

1) How are things going with you?

2) I would guess you guys are working on some scripts right now, how are they coming along?

3) What is Max's favorite color?

473Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 10th April 2013, 3:56 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:1. What is the name of Vilgax's sword? All of his other weapons were named. Plus it looks dumb on the Ben 10 wikia with a page called "Unknown Sword"

In the script it was called "a flaming sword." I think Vilgax had more pressing issues on his mind--Dwayne too!

474Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 10th April 2013, 3:59 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Matt Wayne wrote:
Kariachi wrote:Because why the hedge not.

1) How are things going with you?

2) I would guess you guys are working on some scripts right now, how are they coming along?

3) What is Max's favorite color?

1.) Taking time and gravity into account, I'm holding up nicely.

2.) Nicely, thanks.

3) Pale green or magenta.

475Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 19 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 10th April 2013, 5:11 pm

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber
Matt Wayne wrote:
Hawkeye & Hulk wrote:1. What is the name of Vilgax's sword? All of his other weapons were named. Plus it looks dumb on the Ben 10 wikia with a page called "Unknown Sword"

In the script it was called "a flaming sword." I think Vilgax had more pressing issues on his mind--Dwayne too!
So, the Flaming Sword !!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 19 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum