Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Q&A With Matt Wayne

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 20 of 43]

476Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Questions on 10th April 2013, 11:22 pm

bobby10


Human
Human
1.How come Malware never absorbed the nemetrix?
2.Is there a chance Albedo will have his AF/UA look because it would be weird if he change his clothes to Ben's current outfit but with his colors?
3.Why does Bullfrag look different from other incursians?
4.Did Azmuth replace the piece in the Omnitrix that Blukic and Driba put in there in Outbreak?
5.Is low intelligence a recessive trait in Galvans?

477Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Giant Manster on 11th April 2013, 5:49 am

Doctor10

Doctor10
okay, I would really appreciate it if you could settle an argument for me involving what dimension 23 omnitrix alien giant manster is? I say he's their version of way big and my friend says he is their version of humungasaur. can you give the definitive answer, so the argument can be settled.

478Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 12th April 2013, 7:08 pm

mace23


Plumber
Plumber
Were Emily and Tyler your idea or at least the way there characterized?

Would you say Daigon's Dimension and Ledgardomain are similar or related?

Have you read any of the Ben 10 comics, if so any favorites and do you consider any of them canon or potentially canon?

479Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 12th April 2013, 11:22 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Hello again, Mr Wayne.

Since it looks like "Ben 10: Omniverse" is going to stay on hiatus for a time now, I would like to ask you some things about some weird stuff I have noticed in the series.

1º) There was a lot of villain's cameos back in the episode "Special Delivery". Some of them hasn't been "officially" introduced in Omniverse, because they didn't have speaking roles and they didn't have their own plots against Ben. They appeared just as cameos, and I'm talking mainly about Vulkanus, Gorvan, Exo-Skull, Inspector 13 and Darkstar. Since these villains have been re-designed for Omniverse, will we see them in future episodes as the villains of one episode at least? I mainly interested in Darkstar, as Dwayne McDuffie said he was the most dangerous enemy; and I would like to see him in an episode without Gwen.

2º) According to a recent article in a website, the episode crossover "T.G.I.S." is with the characters of the series "The Secret Saturdays". If this is true, I have to say, I don't see the fun in this crossover. The reason is because "The Secret Saturdays" were never popular in my country; in fact, the series was never aired here. So, could it be possible that "Ben 10: Omniverse" will have another crossover episode in the future? Comparing art designs of series, I honestly think that "Teen Titans" or "Transformers: Animated" are good options.

3º) Between all the alien forms Current Ben has used until know, and the ones who are supposed to debut in future episode according to the new opening ("new" Bullfrag, Frankenstrike, Blitzwolfer... etc), there's only a few old aliens yet to debut in "Omniverse". The one who calls most my attention is Upgrade. I know we have seen a lot of Galvanic Mechamorphs instead, but I really miss this guy. We haven't seen it since the original series, except for the crossover "Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United"; which by the way, was a perfect time for Ben to use it. So, will we see Ben as Upgrade in any future episode of the series? (I really hope so).

4º) Aside of Upgrade, I really miss two of my favourite aliens of "Alien Force"/"Ultimate Alien": Swampfire and Chromastone. They have only appeared once in the series, and very shortly. Will we see them again in future episodes, please?

I hope you can answer my questions, Mr Wayne. Please and thank you.

480Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th April 2013, 1:29 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber
Matt Wayne wrote:
richard10 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:2. All of us on the show love the name Eye Guy. And yes, he'll be back.

It's an okay name, but I'm not too big of a fan of it. I came up with the name Eyeris.

Eyeris is excellent wordplay, but if you say it out loud, it sounds just like both a flower and a girl's name. Even the transformations that are known to be girls, like Big Chill, have names that would sound cool to Ben.

Big Chill isn't a girl...... Big Chill's genderless, or is a asexually reproducing male. I can never remember which of those two it is.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

481Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th April 2013, 8:38 am

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber
richard10 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:
richard10 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:2. All of us on the show love the name Eye Guy. And yes, he'll be back.

It's an okay name, but I'm not too big of a fan of it. I came up with the name Eyeris.

Eyeris is excellent wordplay, but if you say it out loud, it sounds just like both a flower and a girl's name. Even the transformations that are known to be girls, like Big Chill, have names that would sound cool to Ben.

Big Chill isn't a girl...... Big Chill's genderless, or is a asexually reproducing male. I can never remember which of those two it is.

big chill is a species that reproduces asexually and so is neither officially male or female however if you want to be picky you could argue he is male because he has ben controlling him. bens mind and personality and essance

ps. eye guy is an excellent name


cheers

482Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 14th April 2013, 7:49 pm

Sonic_Gamer


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
If you had to dress up as one of Ben's aliens for like Comic Con, Cosplay or Halloween which one would it be?

483Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 17th April 2013, 1:23 pm

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber
Ηello Matt, now that Derrick takes a break, can we ask you Ben 10 questions ?


_________________
RATH : Let me tell you somethin' new Omnitrix who keeps turning me into the wrong thing... You keep turning me into the wrong thing !!!
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you get to Revonnah ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy !
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you find about Amber Oogia ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy who knows a guy !
http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

484Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 5:38 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
fletch wrote:
richard10 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:
richard10 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:2. All of us on the show love the name Eye Guy. And yes, he'll be back.

It's an okay name, but I'm not too big of a fan of it. I came up with the name Eyeris.

Eyeris is excellent wordplay, but if you say it out loud, it sounds just like both a flower and a girl's name. Even the transformations that are known to be girls, like Big Chill, have names that would sound cool to Ben.

Big Chill isn't a girl...... Big Chill's genderless, or is a asexually reproducing male. I can never remember which of those two it is.

big chill is a species that reproduces asexually and so is neither officially male or female however if you want to be picky you could argue he is male because he has ben controlling him. bens mind and personality and essance

ps. eye guy is an excellent name


cheers


IBig Chill gave birth; Big Chill is female. That's how I see it, regardless of other people's attempts to categorize single-sex reproduction.

485Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 5:50 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
bobby10 wrote:1.How come Malware never absorbed the nemetrix?
2.Is there a chance Albedo will have his AF/UA look because it would be weird if he change his clothes to Ben's current outfit but with his colors?
3.Why does Bullfrag look different from other incursians?
4.Did Azmuth replace the piece in the Omnitrix that Blukic and Driba put in there in Outbreak?
5.Is low intelligence a recessive trait in Galvans?

1. The Nemetrix's transformations are damaging to more intelligent creatures's minds.

2. I shouldn't speculate.

3. He's genetically optimal. Most Incurseans have very poor diets.

4. Not that we know of.

5. Nope, Blukic and Driba occupy a very exclusive spot at the endpoint of the Galvan bell curve, but there isn't a low-intelligence trait.



486Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 5:52 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Doctor10 wrote:okay, I would really appreciate it if you could settle an argument for me involving what dimension 23 omnitrix alien giant manster is? I say he's their version of way big and my friend says he is their version of humungasaur. can you give the definitive answer, so the argument can be settled.

Giant-Manster was supposed to be Waybig. "Manster" was supposed to imply a humanoid like Waybig.

487Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 6:00 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
mace23 wrote:Were Emily and Tyler your idea or at least the way there characterized?

Would you say Daigon's Dimension and Ledgardomain are similar or related?

Have you read any of the Ben 10 comics, if so any favorites and do you consider any of them canon or potentially canon?

1. Both characters were more Dwayne's creations than mine.

2. Absolutely not.

3. I like the one I wrote, and some others. But they're not canon, simply because the people who oversee them for the network aren't part of the studio.

488Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 6:06 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Ursalink wrote:Hello again, Mr Wayne.

Since it looks like "Ben 10: Omniverse" is going to stay on hiatus for a time now, I would like to ask you some things about some weird stuff I have noticed in the series.

1º) There was a lot of villain's cameos back in the episode "Special Delivery". Some of them hasn't been "officially" introduced in Omniverse, because they didn't have speaking roles and they didn't have their own plots against Ben. They appeared just as cameos, and I'm talking mainly about Vulkanus, Gorvan, Exo-Skull, Inspector 13 and Darkstar. Since these villains have been re-designed for Omniverse, will we see them in future episodes as the villains of one episode at least? I mainly interested in Darkstar, as Dwayne McDuffie said he was the most dangerous enemy; and I would like to see him in an episode without Gwen.

2º) According to a recent article in a website, the episode crossover "T.G.I.S." is with the characters of the series "The Secret Saturdays". If this is true, I have to say, I don't see the fun in this crossover. The reason is because "The Secret Saturdays" were never popular in my country; in fact, the series was never aired here. So, could it be possible that "Ben 10: Omniverse" will have another crossover episode in the future? Comparing art designs of series, I honestly think that "Teen Titans" or "Transformers: Animated" are good options.

3º) Between all the alien forms Current Ben has used until know, and the ones who are supposed to debut in future episode according to the new opening ("new" Bullfrag, Frankenstrike, Blitzwolfer... etc), there's only a few old aliens yet to debut in "Omniverse". The one who calls most my attention is Upgrade. I know we have seen a lot of Galvanic Mechamorphs instead, but I really miss this guy. We haven't seen it since the original series, except for the crossover "Ben 10/Generator Rex: Heroes United"; which by the way, was a perfect time for Ben to use it. So, will we see Ben as Upgrade in any future episode of the series? (I really hope so).

4º) Aside of Upgrade, I really miss two of my favourite aliens of "Alien Force"/"Ultimate Alien": Swampfire and Chromastone. They have only appeared once in the series, and very shortly. Will we see them again in future episodes, please?

I hope you can answer my questions, Mr Wayne. Please and thank you.

1. It's reasonable to assume that we'll reuse many of those character designs.

2. Secret Saturdays? Why would we cross over with that? You may have been punked.

3. I don't want my answers to spoil any surprises. Please don;t ask me about which aliens will appear.

4. See above.

489Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 6:07 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Sonic_Gamer wrote:If you had to dress up as one of Ben's aliens for like Comic Con, Cosplay or Halloween which one would it be?

No spoilers!

490Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 6:10 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Tsaklas wrote:Ηello Matt, now that Derrick takes a break, can we ask you Ben 10 questions ?

So far, yes.

491Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 6:18 am

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber
ΟΚ, so...

1. Why are we going on hiatus ?
2. What part of T.G.I.S. isn't finshed ? (recording, animation, etc..)
3. Do all arcs have a two-part finale ?
4. How do you imagine Atomix ?
5. Will you voice any characters in the show ?
6. Has Charlotte Fullerton written any episodes for Omniverse ?
7. Has Butch Lukic directed any episodes ?
8. What arc is your favorite ?
9. Which episode is your favorite ? (if we don't know it yet, just tell in which arc is it, if we do, write a name. Food Around the Corncer and Oh Mother Where Art Thou included)


_________________
RATH : Let me tell you somethin' new Omnitrix who keeps turning me into the wrong thing... You keep turning me into the wrong thing !!!
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you get to Revonnah ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy !
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you find about Amber Oogia ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy who knows a guy !
http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

492Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 6:45 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Tsaklas wrote:ΟΚ, so...

1. Why are we going on hiatus ?
2. What part of T.G.I.S. isn't finshed ? (recording, animation, etc..)
3. Do all arcs have a two-part finale ?
4. How do you imagine Atomix ?
5. Will you voice any characters in the show ?
6. Has Charlotte Fullerton written any episodes for Omniverse ?
7. Has Butch Lukic directed any episodes ?
8. What arc is your favorite ?
9. Which episode is your favorite ? (if we don't know it yet, just tell in which arc is it, if we do, write a name. Food Around the Corncer and Oh Mother Where Art Thou included)

1. That's been answered.
2. The animation mostly--sometimes the overseas studio sends in footage that doesn't work and then we have to have certain shots re-done.
3. So far.
4. I pretend he could be real.
5. Probably not, although I have a lovely voice.
6. I don't know. Could you run over to imdb and tell me what it says there?
7. No.
8. Of the ones that have aired, the Incursean arc.
9. I have a handful of favorites, but Frogs of War part II is the best show all around.

493Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 6:56 am

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber
Matt Wayne wrote:

1. That's been answered. - Where ?
6. I don't know. Could you run over to imdb and tell me what it says there? - It says she writted the story for The More Things Change Part 2.
[/quote]


_________________
RATH : Let me tell you somethin' new Omnitrix who keeps turning me into the wrong thing... You keep turning me into the wrong thing !!!
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you get to Revonnah ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy !
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you find about Amber Oogia ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy who knows a guy !
http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

494Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 11:27 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber
I pondered this a while ago, but I don't think I ever asked it. How come, if he's a camouflaged alien, is ChamAlien purple and not green? Suspect confused


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

495Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 12:29 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Matt Wayne wrote:
IBig Chill gave birth; Big Chill is female. That's how I see it, regardless of other people's attempts to categorize single-sex reproduction.


Parthenogenesis for the win?

1) Since they don't have names until, I'm going to guess from looking at Rook's siblings, around early puberty, how do little Revonnahganders refer to each other?


_________________
Crack-pairing Writer specializing in Levinstar with a minor in Max/Devin study

Kinda Crazy, approach with Caution Twisted Evil

496Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 4:10 pm

redcat51


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
why does everyone hate julie i mean she kind and sweet to me she the perfect girlfriend. her new look ew but her personally perfect

497Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 4:21 pm

redcat51


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Lukey wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:

Yes: Is Omniverse winning you over? Last summer many people seemed against the show.

It's funny. Last summer I was one of the few that was positive about Omniverse, but now I'm not really enjoying it. I know it's winning over the younger viewers, but me and some other older audience members are starting to feel a bit alienated from the show. I won't bore you with my long list of things I find wrong with Omniverse but I do have a problem with the way villains are being treated. Anything about them that was ever threatening has been removed and seemingly replaced with comedic elements and punchlines. I just don't understand how a pig man attacking Ben for eating a burger makes for an interesting or investable story, but that's just me.

Another thing that makes the show hard to watch for me are characters like Blukic and Driba, who make the Plumbers seem a lot stupider than a peace-keeping galaxy force should be. Oh, and there's Rook too, he just doesn't seem to have a personality. It's like he's only there to serve as an occasional foil to Ben.

Apologies for sounding negative, I know that I'm above the target demographic but the OS and UAF just seemed to do something for me. I guess Omniverse has been made to re-capture the younger audience again so that's why I'm not liking it.

yeah and the benile ship is what got me inserted about UA i'll mean the aliens suck but the ben julie relationship is what got me going

498Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 5:57 pm

mace23


Plumber
Plumber
1. Len Wein and Peter David got to help name the Andromeda aliens, wondering how that happened, were they just in the room?

2. Which aliens did Dwayne and Glen personally make and name?

3. Have you named any aliens yet?

499Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th April 2013, 6:22 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
richard10 wrote:I pondered this a while ago, but I don't think I ever asked it. How come, if he's a camouflaged alien, is ChamAlien purple and not green? :suspect: :confused:

Because he turns invisible, silly.

Camo gear is only often green because it's often used around green places. There is nothing inherently camouflaging about green. If he was using the garish neon green you're using he would be much more awful at hiding.

500Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 20 Empty Questions on 21st April 2013, 12:44 pm

bobby10


Human
Human
1.Are Blukic and Driba considered retarted by Galvan Standards?
2.Will we see new features in the new Omnitrix? Some people complain about what makes it's better than the Ultimatrix besides being properly completed.
3.Is the New Omnitrix less efficient because of the piece Blukic and Driba put in there?
4. What was the idea behind Omniverse?
5. What was the idea behind Rook's character?
6. Just wondering, In what ways did Ben play second fiddle to Gwen an Kevin in the last 2 series when he was the main character?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 20 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum