Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Q&A With Matt Wayne

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 43]

501Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty hi mr wayne on 22nd April 2013, 9:18 am

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber
Hi Mr wayne

I understand you must be busy and have lots of other questions on this thread but i was wondering....

1. do you think Nyancy Chan could control Rath, because i know he sentient but is probably manipulatable because of his lack of intelligence, or at least calm him down, it sought of worked on rook.

2. similarly, could swampfire control wildvine.

3. can toepicks face scare robots.

4. can nrg leave his suit at will noow

Thanks as always, Ill understand if you cant get to these or if you answer spoiles....

great show!!!!

cheers



Last edited by fletch on 23rd April 2013, 9:48 am; edited 1 time in total

502Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 23rd April 2013, 9:41 am

redcat51


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
so about the 5th series is going to be diffident Omniverse

503Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 23rd April 2013, 9:41 am

redcat51


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
redcat51 wrote:so about the 5th series is going to be diffident Omniverse
sorry autism

504Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 24th April 2013, 11:22 pm

redcat51


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Matt Wayne wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
1º) Ester's comment "Are you sure you have broken up?" makes me think there's still some feelings in the air. Any hopes we will see a little more of "Benlie" in the future, even for a short time?
2º) I'm glad to see Ben still has Ester. Is it possible that Ben will unlock Kraaho's DNA from the Omnitrix and get a Kraaho's form to impress Ester? You know, similarly to how Ben got Incursian DNA and ended having a mutual crush on Attea as Bullfrag.
3º) After all the mess Looma caused, I don't get why you didn't allow Ben to have a little revenge on Kevin; because this was all his fault. Will we see Ben having a little payback on Kevin at some moment in the future? You know, like at the end of "Con of Rath", when he beat up Kevin as Rath.
4º) Derrick J Wyatt said sometime ago that this episode has some connection with the 4th arc. Can you tell us why? Will the 4th arc of "Omniverse" be focused on Ben's love life, by any chance?

Finally, for what you said in a previous answer, I hope you'll decide not to consider the future of "Ben 10000" and "Ken 10" as canon. If there's no more hope for "Benlie", I still consider Eunice as a better mate for Ben; way better than Kai. By the way, I don't think Eunice is so "angelic" as you said before. In "The Transmogrification of Eunice", the way she held up Sunder after absorving a snake (I think it was based in a technique of the "Snake's Kung Fu") it could have broken his back. So I belive Eunice can turn herself "dangerous" if it's necessary.

1. You're grasping at straws. Ester wanted to make sure that Ben was available!

2. The fact that we did that once with Attea makes it less likely with Ester.

3. There's no way we'll devote another episode to Ben's engagement to Looma. And it doesn't make sense to do what you're talking about in an episode that's about somehting else.

4. Yes! In keeping with our renewed focus on pre-preteen boys, we're having Ben get married in episode 32. Keep it under your hat!

5. Yes, Eunice is formidable.

married to who

505Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 25th April 2013, 6:38 am

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
redcat51 wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
1º) Ester's comment "Are you sure you have broken up?" makes me think there's still some feelings in the air. Any hopes we will see a little more of "Benlie" in the future, even for a short time?
2º) I'm glad to see Ben still has Ester. Is it possible that Ben will unlock Kraaho's DNA from the Omnitrix and get a Kraaho's form to impress Ester? You know, similarly to how Ben got Incursian DNA and ended having a mutual crush on Attea as Bullfrag.
3º) After all the mess Looma caused, I don't get why you didn't allow Ben to have a little revenge on Kevin; because this was all his fault. Will we see Ben having a little payback on Kevin at some moment in the future? You know, like at the end of "Con of Rath", when he beat up Kevin as Rath.
4º) Derrick J Wyatt said sometime ago that this episode has some connection with the 4th arc. Can you tell us why? Will the 4th arc of "Omniverse" be focused on Ben's love life, by any chance?

Finally, for what you said in a previous answer, I hope you'll decide not to consider the future of "Ben 10000" and "Ken 10" as canon. If there's no more hope for "Benlie", I still consider Eunice as a better mate for Ben; way better than Kai. By the way, I don't think Eunice is so "angelic" as you said before. In "The Transmogrification of Eunice", the way she held up Sunder after absorving a snake (I think it was based in a technique of the "Snake's Kung Fu") it could have broken his back. So I belive Eunice can turn herself "dangerous" if it's necessary.

1. You're grasping at straws. Ester wanted to make sure that Ben was available!

2. The fact that we did that once with Attea makes it less likely with Ester.

3. There's no way we'll devote another episode to Ben's engagement to Looma. And it doesn't make sense to do what you're talking about in an episode that's about somehting else.

4. Yes! In keeping with our renewed focus on pre-preteen boys, we're having Ben get married in episode 32. Keep it under your hat!

5. Yes, Eunice is formidable.

married to who

It's a joke.

506Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 2:08 pm

redcat51


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
is it true that derrick Wyatt got to a fight with the ben 10 crew and if so what for

507Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 2:56 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
redcat51 wrote:is it true that derrick Wyatt got to a fight with the ben 10 crew and if so what for

What?

Who even?

Derrick is not answering questions on Ben 10 because his followers on Formspring are currently mostly Ben 10 fans asking about the show. Since the show is not currently running, and Ben 10 fans are mostly stupid, questions were getting old and repetitive very quickly, so he's decided to stop answering them, simple as that.

Also, since you've said before that you're autistic, here is some advice from an Aspergic who has learnt to deal with the internet. Read everything through before you submit it to the internet, and imagine that your post was directed at you. No one cares if you can't spell properly, and if they do its at there loss. However, the worst thing you can do is be rude without meaning to be, especially to people like Matt Wayne, who are doing so much for us and asking for literally nothing in return.
Just some friendly advice.

508Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 3:40 pm

Doctor10

Doctor10
Matt Wayne wrote:
Doctor10 wrote:okay, I would really appreciate it if you could settle an argument for me involving what dimension 23 omnitrix alien giant manster is? I say he's their version of way big and my friend says he is their version of humungasaur. can you give the definitive answer, so the argument can be settled.

Giant-Manster was supposed to be Waybig. "Manster" was supposed to imply a humanoid like Waybig.

thank you for answering this for me, now this argument can end.

509Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Eunice on 27th April 2013, 3:43 pm

Doctor10

Doctor10
okay, derrick said on his formspring page that primus was erased by the annihilarg and ben forgot to recreate it when he was alien x. does this mean that Eunice no longer exists since the last time we saw here she was living on primus? if she still exists, where is she and will she appear in omniverse?

510Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 3:48 pm

Bellicus


Human
Human
ZeroRecoil wrote:here is some advice from an Aspergic

I'm glad to read I'm not the only person with Asperger's into Ben 10!

I'll also echo ZeroRecoil's advice. Well put!

511Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 5:04 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Tsaklas wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:

1. That's been answered. - Where ?
6. I don't know. Could you run over to imdb and tell me what it says there? - It says she writted the story for The More Things Change Part 2.
[/quote]

1. When the episodes run and the order in which they are run aren't up to me or anyone I know.

512Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 5:08 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
richard10 wrote:I pondered this a while ago, but I don't think I ever asked it. How come, if he's a camouflaged alien, is ChamAlien purple and not green? Suspect confused

That probably has something to do with his alien power, instead of any Omnitrix function, wouldn't you think? We'll have to see what he looks like in Omniverse.

513Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 5:10 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Kariachi wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:
IBig Chill gave birth; Big Chill is female. That's how I see it, regardless of other people's attempts to categorize single-sex reproduction.


Parthenogenesis for the win?

1) Since they don't have names until, I'm going to guess from looking at Rook's siblings, around early puberty, how do little Revonnahganders refer to each other?

It hasn't been revealed. (Which often means it hadn't been determined.) The only prepubescent Revonnahgander we've seen is Young One, who's only named in relation to his siblings.

514Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 5:12 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
redcat51 wrote:why does everyone hate julie i mean she kind and sweet to me she the perfect girlfriend. her new look ew but her personally perfect

Nobody hates Julie. Although her new boyfriend is a dipstick.

515Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 5:20 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
mace23 wrote:1. Len Wein and Peter David got to help name the Andromeda aliens, wondering how that happened, were they just in the room?

2. Which aliens did Dwayne and Glen personally make and name?

3. Have you named any aliens yet?

1. I wasn't there, but from a conversation I had with the two of them, Dwayne asked them for ideas during their story breaks.

2. Almost all of the AF/UA aliens--Peter and Len's were notable exceptions.

3. Not really... All of the Ben 23 aliens but Electricyeti. I had named Ball Weevil something else, but it became a trademark issue. Turned out fine, because Ball Weevil is a great name!

516Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 5:23 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
bobby10 wrote:1.Are Blukic and Driba considered retarted by Galvan Standards?
2.Will we see new features in the new Omnitrix? Some people complain about what makes it's better than the Ultimatrix besides being properly completed.
3.Is the New Omnitrix less efficient because of the piece Blukic and Driba put in there?
4. What was the idea behind Omniverse?
5. What was the idea behind Rook's character?
6. Just wondering, In what ways did Ben play second fiddle to Gwen an Kevin in the last 2 series when he was the main character?

1. They know how to spell "retarded," so no.
2. Yes.
3. No.
4. "Make a show."
5. "Make a new partner for Ben."
6. That isn't a question.

517Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 5:27 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
fletch wrote: Hi Mr wayne

I understand you must be busy and have lots of other questions on this thread but i was wondering....

1. do you think Nyancy Chan could control Rath, because i know he sentient but is probably manipulatable because of his lack of intelligence, or at least calm him down, it sought of worked on rook.

2. similarly, could swampfire control wildvine.

3. can toepicks face scare robots.

4. can nrg leave his suit at will noow

Thanks as always, Ill understand if you cant get to these or if you answer spoiles....

great show!!!!

cheers

1. That question has occurred to us! We'll see if we ever go there.

2. Dunno. Interesting idea.

3. I could see Toepick triggering a defensive reaction.

4. yes.

518Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 5:29 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
redcat51 wrote:so about the 5th series is going to be diffident Omniverse

Nobody involved with Omniverse is diffident but me, and I'm getting over it!

519Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 5:31 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Doctor10 wrote:okay, derrick said on his formspring page that primus was erased by the annihilarg and ben forgot to recreate it when he was alien x. does this mean that Eunice no longer exists since the last time we saw here she was living on primus? if she still exists, where is she and will she appear in omniverse?

That remains to be seen.

520Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 5:47 pm

redcat51


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Matt Wayne wrote:
redcat51 wrote:so about the 5th series is going to be diffident Omniverse

Nobody involved with Omniverse is diffident but me, and I'm getting over it!

how your quiting or making some changes

521Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 7:08 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Matt Wayne wrote:
redcat51 wrote:why does everyone hate julie i mean she kind and sweet to me she the perfect girlfriend. her new look ew but her personally perfect

Nobody hates Julie. Although her new boyfriend is a dipstick.

Is it possible that we'll see her have a new boyfriend? I must say I can not stand that guy.

522Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Questions on 27th April 2013, 7:28 pm

bobby10


Human
Human
1.Is the Nemetrix level 20 tech?
2. Besides being green, How come Spidermonkey's eyes look different than other Arachnichimps?
3. How come Attea and Milleous have five fingers and other Incurseans have 3 fingers?
4.Is Dr. Psychobos the smartest out of all cerebrocrustaseans?
5. What's the Biomnitrix system?
6. Since Primus and the Codon stream was erased from history, where does this put the events of Ghost town and Primus?
7. Is Ghostfreak still in the Omnitrix?
8. Is Gwen and Kevin truly more powerful and dangerous than Ben?

523Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th April 2013, 9:19 pm

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber
1. Vulkanus bought Earth in "Inferno", doesn't he still own it and if so, why doesn't he do anything with it?


_________________
Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 SHREK-PSD-3

524Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 28th April 2013, 1:06 am

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Matt Wayne wrote:
Kariachi wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:
IBig Chill gave birth; Big Chill is female. That's how I see it, regardless of other people's attempts to categorize single-sex reproduction.


Parthenogenesis for the win?

1) Since they don't have names until, I'm going to guess from looking at Rook's siblings, around early puberty, how do little Revonnahganders refer to each other?

It hasn't been revealed. (Which often means it hadn't been determined.) The only prepubescent Revonnahgander we've seen is Young One, who's only named in relation to his siblings.

Have I mentioned that I like you and the way you answer our questions?

Anyway, this may have been answered in show or someone else's q&a, and I just forgot, but I was curious. If so, if anyone would feel free to say so...

We know that Darkstar is a mutant with no alien background, we also know that he's from a filthy rich family, or at least assume to know. But, he's also a rotten liar, manipulator, turncoat, and overall jackass. My question is-

1) Is he really descended from a Plumber, or was his badge stolen and his story a lie?


_________________
Crack-pairing Writer specializing in Levinstar with a minor in Max/Devin study

Kinda Crazy, approach with Caution Twisted Evil

525Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 21 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 28th April 2013, 5:17 am

mace23


Plumber
Plumber
Matt Wayne wrote:

1. I wasn't there, but from a conversation I had with the two of them, Dwayne asked them for ideas during their story breaks.

2. Almost all of the AF/UA aliens--Peter and Len's were notable exceptions.

3. Not really... All of the Ben 23 aliens but Electricyeti. I had named Ball Weevil something else, but it became a trademark issue. Turned out fine, because Ball Weevil is a great name!

Great, wasn't sure if any other designers made the aliens, specifically I know Peter David named Terraspin, which one did Len Wein name?

Favorite AF/UA episodes not written by you?

Was rewatching The Ultimate Enemy(great episode!), this seemed to be introduced late in the series, but was mana always meant to be multi dimensional ?

Is there a council of anodites on anodyne?

Do you like being a story editor more or freelancing?

How much OS continuity do you know or use to inform you as a writer ?



Last edited by mace23 on 30th April 2013, 2:23 am; edited 3 times in total

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 32 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum