Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Q&A With Matt Wayne

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 23 of 43]

551Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th May 2013, 6:15 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Kariachi wrote:

We know that Darkstar is a mutant with no alien background, we also know that he's from a filthy rich family, or at least assume to know. But, he's also a rotten liar, manipulator, turncoat, and overall jackass. My question is-

1) Is he really descended from a Plumber, or was his badge stolen and his story a lie?

Was that his story in All that Glitters? I think we all forgot. So maybe it was a lie.

552Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th May 2013, 6:19 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
wasn't elena possessed by the nanochips?

553Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th May 2013, 6:31 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
mace23 wrote:

Great, wasn't sure if any other designers made the aliens, specifically I know Peter David named Terraspin, which one did Len Wein name?

Favorite AF/UA episodes not written by you?

Was rewatching The Ultimate Enemy(great episode!), this seemed to be introduced late in the series, but was mana always meant to be multi dimensional ?

Is there a council of anodites on anodyne?

Do you like being a story editor more or freelancing?

How much OS continuity do you know or use to inform you as a writer ?

1. Not sure, but I think he named Ampfibian.

2. "Don't Fear the Repo" was brilliant.

3. If you mean, did they know about Legerdomain when they made up mana? the answer is no. Mana was life energy, and Verdona and Anodyne came along a bit later.

4. Remains to be seen. I doubt we'll go there.

5. Honestly, it's difficult to pick one over the other. Editing is more satisfying but writing has more glory.

6. I've seen most episodes of the original series. Certainly we treat OS continuity just the same as other series--we take what we want and ignore what we don't like.

554Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th May 2013, 6:32 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Doctor10 wrote:will ben ever regain the ability to evolve his aliens? personally, i think he should as the are better for combat purposes compared to his other aliens and the would give him a way to fight the nemetrix if it ever resurfaces as they would be better equipped to fight their natural predators. the alien whose ultimate form I'd like to see the most would be ultimate heatblast.

Okay, but no spoilers.

555Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th May 2013, 6:34 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
redcat51 wrote:matt what's your opinion about the break up cause to me it's heartbreaking

I think a 16-year-old shouldn't be expected to marry his first girlfriend.

556Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th May 2013, 6:36 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
redcat51 wrote:do Tetramand have good intuition

No, but they make up for it with good biceps.

557Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th May 2013, 6:37 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
redcat51 wrote:does julie new boyfriend hate ben
No.

558Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th May 2013, 6:38 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
redcat51 wrote:does julie still have feelings for ben

Clearly she does, but she also ha her own life.

559Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th May 2013, 6:43 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
bobby10 wrote:1. How come Earth Plumber suits were different years ago?
2. Why are the Plumbers badges different?
3. Was having Ben go solo the original idea for the show?
4. Does Gwen's friend Emily really hate Ben or just mad at him for what he did?
5.Why did Ben stop shouting his aliens names?
6. Why did Ben change his Outfit?
7. Could Albedo turn into an ultimate?
8. Is Albedo a better fighter than Ben?
9. Do you agree that Will Harrange is an idiot?

1. The Plumbers were different.
2. TImes change.
3. No, it was Ben having a new partner.
4. Just mad.
5. He got tired of it.
6. See above.
7. With the Ultimatrix, I suppose.
8. Neither is trained, so any combat between them is going be an unpredictable brawl.
9. Yes, he's a blowhard and a traitor.

560Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th May 2013, 6:44 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
ultraalien wrote:1. Does the Omnitrix in omniverse have a self-destruct function?

I don't see why not.

561Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th May 2013, 7:15 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
have you thought of clever plot devices that might change omniverse

562Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th May 2013, 8:16 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
redcat51 wrote:have you thought of clever plot devices that might change omniverse

If I have, I had better not post them on the Internet.

563Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th May 2013, 8:29 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber
Matt Wayne wrote:
mace23 wrote:

Great, wasn't sure if any other designers made the aliens, specifically I know Peter David named Terraspin, which one did Len Wein name?

Favorite AF/UA episodes not written by you?

Was rewatching The Ultimate Enemy(great episode!), this seemed to be introduced late in the series, but was mana always meant to be multi dimensional ?

Is there a council of anodites on anodyne?

Do you like being a story editor more or freelancing?

How much OS continuity do you know or use to inform you as a writer ?

1. Not sure, but I think he named Ampfibian.

2. "Don't Fear the Repo" was brilliant.

3. If you mean, did they know about Legerdomain when they made up mana? the answer is no. Mana was life energy, and Verdona and Anodyne came along a bit later.

4. Remains to be seen. I doubt we'll go there.

5. Honestly, it's difficult to pick one over the other. Editing is more satisfying but writing has more glory.

6. I've seen most episodes of the original series. Certainly we treat OS continuity just the same as other series--we take what we want and ignore what we don't like.

1. Thanks
2. Nice pick
3. Well, I was commenting on Kevin's line in the Ultimate Enemy Part 2(min 4:00) that mana is multi dimensional and the fact that Gwen's powers are able to see the Flame Keeper's Circle/ Daigons dimension in A Knight To Remember and The Beginning Of The End

Last edited by mace23 on 4th May 2013, 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total

564Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th May 2013, 8:36 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
mace23 wrote:
3. Well, I was commenting on Kevin's line in the Ultimate Enemy Part 2(min 4:00) that mana is multi dimensional and the fact that Gwen's powers are able to see the Flame Keeper's Circle/ Daigons dimension in A Knight To Remember and The Beginning Of The End

That wasn't planned. That was just citing what we've seen as the excuse for what we haven't seen.

565Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th May 2013, 8:51 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
[quote="Matt Wayne"]
redcat51 wrote:matt what's your opinion about the break up cause to me it's heartbreaking

I think a 16-year-old shouldn't be expected to marry his first girlfriend.[/quote
yeah but you shouldn't expect ben marry kai ether

566Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Questions on 5th May 2013, 12:07 am

bobby10

Human
Human
1. How much control does Gwen have over her Anodite form?
2. Besides being properly completed, what makes the new Omnitrix better than the Ultimatrix? Because some people complain the Ultimatrix is better because of it's evolutionary function and that the New Omnitrix is just like the prototype?
3. How will Bellwood and the world adjust after the events of Frogs of War?
4.What grade is Ben in?
5. Is there a chance Earth scientists could try or tried to create their own Omnitrix?
6. Does Ben have obsessive fans?
7. Is Billy Billions in a way Immortal?
8. Do Martians exist in the Ben 10 universe?

567Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th May 2013, 3:51 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber
Did Dwayne and Glen do everything they intended to do with the series(from the early AF pitch) by the end of UA?

You had the real fortune of having Butch Lukic directing most of the episodes you wrote, any favorite scene he staged(I love the talk between Gwen and Frank)?

Is it safe to say Glen Murakami is the expert on AF/UA after Dwayne?

Javelin or Rustbucket 3 ?

Juliet Landau did an amazing job voicing all her AF/UA characters, why was she cast as Fritz?

Last edited by mace23 on 12th May 2013, 6:47 pm; edited 7 times in total

568Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th May 2013, 1:09 am

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Three questions about Will Harangue

1. Has Will Harangue ever been warned by his boss for his actions?

2. Are we going to see Will Harangue's boss?

3. How many fellow news reporters wants Will to be fired?

569Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th May 2013, 1:11 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
What's your opinion on Mr. Baumann?

570Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th May 2013, 10:43 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
is Nyancy Chan japanese or chinese

571Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 11th May 2013, 5:05 am

Orbe

When will we know the consequences of the Time War?

572Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 14th May 2013, 6:08 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
[quote="redcat51"]
Matt Wayne wrote:

I think a 16-year-old shouldn't be expected to marry his first girlfriend.[/quote
yeah but you shouldn't expect ben marry kai ether

The future seen in Ben 10,000 is just one of many possible futures. We can't be sure till something happens in the present.

573Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 14th May 2013, 6:30 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
bobby10 wrote:1. How much control does Gwen have over her Anodite form?
2. Besides being properly completed, what makes the new Omnitrix better than the Ultimatrix? Because some people complain the Ultimatrix is better because of it's evolutionary function and that the New Omnitrix is just like the prototype?
3. How will Bellwood and the world adjust after the events of Frogs of War?
4.What grade is Ben in?
5. Is there a chance Earth scientists could try or tried to create their own Omnitrix?
6. Does Ben have obsessive fans?
7. Is Billy Billions in a way Immortal?
8. Do Martians exist in the Ben 10 universe?

1. If you mean her Anodite abilities, she has much more control than we've seen. If you mean the shape she takes as an Anodite, she has much more control than we've seen.

2. Sometimes it talks.

3. We've already seen a little more acceptance of aliens living among us.

4. He's sixteen, so probably a junior. We haven't had any reason to specify.

5. Not successfully. Animo would try.

6. I'd classify Jimmy Jones that way.

7. Yes, Billy is immortal in the same way that all great children's television characters are immortal. Mumm-Ra, for instance, or Jabberjaw.

8. Not likely.

574Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 14th May 2013, 6:41 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
mace23 wrote:Did Dwayne and Glen do everything they intended to do with the series(from the early AF pitch) by the end of UA?

You had the real fortune of having Butch Lukic directing most of the episodes you wrote, any favorite scene he staged(I love the talk between Gwen and Frank)?

Is it safe to say Glen Murakami is the expert on AF/UA after Dwayne?

Javelin or Rustbucket 3 ?

Juliet Landau did an amazing job voicing all her AF/UA characters, why was she cast as Fritz?

1. I can't say for sure, but the odds are way against it.

2. That whole Verdona episode.

3. It's never safe to say anything about Glen. But he was running the show for AF/UA and his opinion counts a great deal.

4. What's the mileage like on the Javelin?

5. I can't tell if you're for or against Juliet as Fritz. I think she's brilliant--both here and as Tala on Justice League, but I have no idea how that Dr. Viktor episode of UA was cast.

575Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 23 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 14th May 2013, 6:42 am

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Orbe wrote:When will we know the consequences of the Time War?

In due time.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum