Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Q&A With Matt Wayne

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 43]

626Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 27th May 2013, 11:08 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
mace23 wrote:Dwayne ever considered leaving Ben 10 for something else?

Joesph Khur ever see how "Good Copy, Bad Copy" turned out?

We got some clues but what was Daigon's Dimension exactly?

1. Dwayne would have considered that his business.

2. Yes, we've talked about it a few times.

3.The stuff behind the seal-- I have no new information.

627Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 28th May 2013, 12:38 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber
1.)At what point during the making of UA did you guys start planing omniverse?


_________________
http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-01.jpg

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

628Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 29th May 2013, 2:51 am

mace23


Plumber
Plumber
Following Transformers Prime?

Did you hear Futurama got axed again?

Are you a big anime fan?



Last edited by mace23 on 6th June 2013, 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________
Alien Force season 3 was good!
Anodites Rule !!!!
Favorite movies Scooby Doo on Zombie Island, Iron Giant

629Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 30th May 2013, 11:26 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
Will Portaler, the winner of the Draw Your Own Alien contest, appear in the show?

630Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 31st May 2013, 10:13 pm

mace23


Plumber
Plumber
Why didn't you guys optioned the idea of new Vreedle Bros Clones instead of turning the good ones back into bad guys again?

Where's Pa Vreedle?

Looking back I'm greatly impressed by Rough Draft Studios and Summin Image Pictures amazing work on OS/AF/UA, they kept such consistency with the show, why did the team never used MOI or Lotto?

I've heard of a lot of animation problems overseas with OV, why hasn't these problems happened with the other shows?


_________________
Alien Force season 3 was good!
Anodites Rule !!!!
Favorite movies Scooby Doo on Zombie Island, Iron Giant

631Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 2nd June 2013, 10:58 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Hello, Mr Wayne.

I have some new questions for you and I hope you can give me some answers, please.

1º) Unexpectedly, Derrick J Wyatt has apparently revealed us the titles of all the 10 episodes for the next season of "Ben 10 Omniverse". This is the list:

31) "Food Around the Corner"
32) "The Ultimate Heist"
33) "Oh Mother Where Art Thou"
34) "Max's Monster"
35) "Evil's Encore" (Already aired)
36) "Return to Forever"
37) "Mud is Thicker than Water"
38) "OTTO motives"
39-40) "A Fistful of Brains"
41) "T.G.I.S."* (As replacement of "Evil's Encore"?)

Can you please confirm if these titles are real or not?

2º) If they are real, can you told us something about what we could see in some of them? With the titles, there has been already some suspictions about what it can happen in them:

32) "The Ultimate Heist": The return of the Sentient Ultimate Forms?
33) "Oh Mother Where Art Thou": It seems Ma Vreedle and her Pretty boys are back.
34) "Max's Monster"
35) "Evil's Encore" (Already aired)
36) "Return to Forever": The return of the Forever Knights?
37) "Mud is Thicker than Water": Something related with the "Sludgepuppies"? And therefore, the return of Camille, Joel and the other charecters from "Big Fat Alien Wedding"?

3º) There's something fishy around Mazuma, Billy Billions' "robo-babysitter". By her first appearance, I would say she's completely loyal to Billy; however, we have seen robots who turn against their creators before. Could it be possible that Mazuma will turn against Billy in the future too? This is weird, but I just thought that maybe Mazuma could actually turn against Billy because she becomes enough human to have a crush on Ben. She wouldn't be the first "artificial girl" to have a crush on Ben, Eunice and Helena (in "The Perfect Girlfriend") did the same. Do you think this could be possible?

4º) I almost forget about something. After the episode "Prisoner Number 775 is Missing", a strain was put in Colonel Rozum relationship with Grampa Max and Ben's team; because of the imprisonment of those aliens. After what happened in "The Frogs of War", now humans seem to accept aliens living between them; but it's obvious that not ALL humans are going to be aggre with this. So, am I right when I suspect Ben and his allies are going to have problems from Colonel Rozum in the future? I suspect Rozum could become something like General Ross from "The Incredible Hulk", an "extremist militant" obssessed to accomplish his mission of destroying the enemy threat at any cost.

5º) Some time ago, Derrick J Wyatt made some kind of weird comment in Formspring. When someone asked him about the possibility of seeing a female counterpart of Ben, he said he was way more interesting in returning to "Gwen 10" than creating a "Brenda 10". The truth is, I find interesting both options, but the "Brenda 10" would be something not seeing yet. So, is there any chance we will see a female version of Ben in a future episode? You know, from an alternative dimension like Ben 23.

I hope you can give some answers to these questions, please.

632Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th June 2013, 12:28 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Hey Matt, hope everything's still going well. Got more questions that I'd smile if you answered. ^_^

1) When we saw them, how old were Devin and Aggregor?

2) If he had been introduced to them, do you think Aggregor would have enjoyed cupcakes? Or would he lean more towards different desserts?

3) What is the individual members of 'Team Tennyson's stance on waffles?


Why yes, I do sometimes find myself awake at midnight figuring 'what the hedge, let's ask Matt something' and then just grab the first few questions that come to mind.


_________________
Crack-pairing Writer specializing in Levinstar with a minor in Max/Devin study

Kinda Crazy, approach with Caution Twisted Evil

633Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 7th June 2013, 8:04 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
datdude wrote:1.)At what point during the making of UA did you guys start planing omniverse?


Dwayne and Glen had some thoughts about Omniverse when we sat down to plot the end of UA in September 2010. Dwayne had several pages generated in December 2010. But the real shape of the show came in April-May 2011.

634Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 7th June 2013, 8:10 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
mace23 wrote:Following Transformers Prime?

Did you hear Futurama got axed again?

Are you a big anime fan?

1. I've seen several episodes.

2. No! I always assumed it would run into the next millennium and get caught in a lie.

3. Not a rabid fan. I've seen some and have some favorites from 20 years ago--love Miyazaki and Rumiko Takahashi.

635Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 7th June 2013, 8:11 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
verbomaniac wrote:Will Portaler, the winner of the Draw Your Own Alien contest, appear in the show?

I haven't heard anything about that.

636Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th June 2013, 12:39 am

mace23


Plumber
Plumber
Favorite things Glen has ever suggested in a story meeting?


_________________
Alien Force season 3 was good!
Anodites Rule !!!!
Favorite movies Scooby Doo on Zombie Island, Iron Giant

637Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th June 2013, 4:28 am

CheshireP

CheshireP
Human
Human
Hello, Mr. Wyane. Thank you for the great, entertaining show. I'm drawing OV crew as Ben 10 aliens(I've done DJW, Eugene Son, Charlotte Fullerton, and Tanner Johnson so far), and I thought I should draw an alien version of you as well. What Ben 10 alien species do you want to be?

http://cheshirep.deviantart.com/

638Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th June 2013, 10:16 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
mace23 wrote:Why didn't you guys optioned the idea of new Vreedle Bros Clones instead of turning the good ones back into bad guys again?

Where's Pa Vreedle?

Looking back I'm greatly impressed by Rough Draft Studios and Summin Image Pictures amazing work on OS/AF/UA, they kept such consistency with the show, why did the team never used MOI or Lotto?

I've heard of a lot of animation problems overseas with OV, why hasn't these problems happened with the other shows?

1. I don't think that's what happened.

2. In the hopper.

3. I don't know, can you find out who to talk to at MOI and Lotto?

4. They have.

639Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th June 2013, 10:25 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Ursalink wrote:Hello, Mr Wayne.

I have some new questions for you and I hope you can give me some answers, please.

1º) Unexpectedly, Derrick J Wyatt has apparently revealed us the titles of all the 10 episodes for the next season of "Ben 10 Omniverse". This is the list:

31) "Food Around the Corner"
32) "The Ultimate Heist"
33) "Oh Mother Where Art Thou"
34) "Max's Monster"
35) "Evil's Encore" (Already aired)
36) "Return to Forever"
37) "Mud is Thicker than Water"
38) "OTTO motives"
39-40) "A Fistful of Brains"
41) "T.G.I.S."* (As replacement of "Evil's Encore"?)

Can you please confirm if these titles are real or not?

2º) If they are real, can you told us something about what we could see in some of them? With the titles, there has been already some suspictions about what it can happen in them:

32) "The Ultimate Heist": The return of the Sentient Ultimate Forms?
33) "Oh Mother Where Art Thou": It seems Ma Vreedle and her Pretty boys are back.
34) "Max's Monster"
35) "Evil's Encore" (Already aired)
36) "Return to Forever": The return of the Forever Knights?
37) "Mud is Thicker than Water": Something related with the "Sludgepuppies"? And therefore, the return of Camille, Joel and the other charecters from "Big Fat Alien Wedding"?

3º) There's something fishy around Mazuma, Billy Billions' "robo-babysitter". By her first appearance, I would say she's completely loyal to Billy; however, we have seen robots who turn against their creators before. Could it be possible that Mazuma will turn against Billy in the future too? This is weird, but I just thought that maybe Mazuma could actually turn against Billy because she becomes enough human to have a crush on Ben. She wouldn't be the first "artificial girl" to have a crush on Ben, Eunice and Helena (in "The Perfect Girlfriend") did the same. Do you think this could be possible?

4º) I almost forget about something. After the episode "Prisoner Number 775 is Missing", a strain was put in Colonel Rozum relationship with Grampa Max and Ben's team; because of the imprisonment of those aliens. After what happened in "The Frogs of War", now humans seem to accept aliens living between them; but it's obvious that not ALL humans are going to be aggre with this. So, am I right when I suspect Ben and his allies are going to have problems from Colonel Rozum in the future? I suspect Rozum could become something like General Ross from "The Incredible Hulk", an "extremist militant" obssessed to accomplish his mission of destroying the enemy threat at any cost.

5º) Some time ago, Derrick J Wyatt made some kind of weird comment in Formspring. When someone asked him about the possibility of seeing a female counterpart of Ben, he said he was way more interesting in returning to "Gwen 10" than creating a "Brenda 10". The truth is, I find interesting both options, but the "Brenda 10" would be something not seeing yet. So, is there any chance we will see a female version of Ben in a future episode? You know, from an alternative dimension like Ben 23.

I hope you can give some answers to these questions, please.

1. I don't like being asked to confirm or deny what Derrick says.

2. No spoilers.

3. No.

4. Wait and see; I think you'll be impressed by the way we handle Rozum.

5. I may have forgotten to mention that I don't like talking about what's going to happen. Nor do I like being asked to verify my co-worker's statements.

640Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th June 2013, 10:28 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Kariachi wrote:Hey Matt, hope everything's still going well. Got more questions that I'd smile if you answered. ^_^

1) When we saw them, how old were Devin and Aggregor?

2) If he had been introduced to them, do you think Aggregor would have enjoyed cupcakes? Or would he lean more towards different desserts?

3) What is the individual members of 'Team Tennyson's stance on waffles?


Why yes, I do sometimes find myself awake at midnight figuring 'what the hedge, let's ask Matt something' and then just grab the first few questions that come to mind.

1. It was never stated.

2. Not at all. Osmosians prefer savories to sweets.

3. They go back and forth on waffles--hence the name.

641Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th June 2013, 10:29 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
mace23 wrote:Favorite things Glen has ever suggested in a story meeting?

This little Mexican restaurant on Hollywood Way, across from the union offices.

642Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th June 2013, 10:36 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
CheshireP wrote:Hello, Mr. Wyane. Thank you for the great, entertaining show. I'm drawing OV crew as Ben 10 aliens(I've done DJW, Eugene Son, Charlotte Fullerton, and Tanner Johnson so far), and I thought I should draw an alien version of you as well. What Ben 10 alien species do you want to be?

I'm tempted to say Toepick just to mess with you, but Gravattack's my preference.

643Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th June 2013, 10:39 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
What are those green things on Echo Echo's hands?

644Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th June 2013, 11:26 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Ebomnitrix wrote:What are those green things on Echo Echo's hands?

Sound holes.

645Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th June 2013, 11:27 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
Matt Wayne wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:What are those green things on Echo Echo's hands?

Sound holes.
Could Echo Echo shoot sonic waves out of those sound holes?

646Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th June 2013, 11:34 pm

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:What are those green things on Echo Echo's hands?

Sound holes.
Could Echo Echo shoot sonic waves out of those sound holes?

I don't think so. They just help him resonate.

647Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 9th June 2013, 12:05 am

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Is true that if Chamalien returns have clothes?
Is true that Ben have two Big Chill´s in the Omnitrix?
Wildmutt in some moment use his ability to throw the spines it has on the back?

648Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 9th June 2013, 1:11 am

Matt Wayne


Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Primus10 wrote:Is true that if Chamalien returns have clothes?
Is true that Ben have two Big Chill´s in the Omnitrix?
Wildmutt in some moment use his ability to throw the spines it has on the back?

No spoilers, but no to all those.

649Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Questions on 9th June 2013, 6:53 pm

bobby10


Human
Human
1.How come when NRG leaves his suit, it and his lower level containment suit has the omnitrix symbol.
2.Is NRG's suit less durable now, because I though only something as strong as tadenite can penatrate it?
3.How strong are the Kraaho?
4.Which species is more powerful, Osmosians, Conductoids, or Crystalsapiens? which of them do your prefer?
5.I understand the mistransformations are Ben's fault, but what about in alien form when he switches forms?
6.When Albedo transforms into NRG, how did he create the containment suit?
7.Does Albedo's forms adapt his clothing now even though he has no Omnitrix?
8.Is Nanomech and Upgrade's eyesight affected by the Omnitrix being in place of their eyes?
9.How does the Omnitrix adapt clothing?
10.Since crystal doesn't age, are Petrosapiens immortal?
11.Are the flashbacks mainly set in the summer?
12.Does the Omnitrixes forms glitch powers
13.Does the omnitrixes make some forms abilities unavailable?



Last edited by bobby10 on 9th June 2013, 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

650Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 26 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 9th June 2013, 7:30 pm

mace23


Plumber
Plumber
Dwayne and Glen were developing a show for CN before they got the Ben 10 offer, do you have any idea what it was about?

Did you have any say in the supergirl arc for JLU season 3?

What's your favorite Spectacular Spiderman episode you did and didn't write?



Last edited by mace23 on 10th June 2013, 12:42 am; edited 4 times in total


_________________
Alien Force season 3 was good!
Anodites Rule !!!!
Favorite movies Scooby Doo on Zombie Island, Iron Giant

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 34 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum