Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Q&A With Matt Wayne

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 43]

726Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th July 2013, 8:57 pm

FutureFighter

Human
Human
Derrick Wyatt said you (the writers) have "no interest" in redeeming Charmcaster. Out of curiosity:

1. What is it about the idea that you find uninteresting?

2. Why is she going to be teaming up with Ben again if you have no interest in the idea?

3. Do you have any interest in unredeeming Kevin if you think such characters work best as villains, since Charmcaster from her creation was essentially the female Kevin 11?

727Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th July 2013, 9:09 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Primus10 wrote:Hi Matt! I have some questions for you :3
1) http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/476834567987161110 That it means... the Dr. Viktor is dead? D:
2) How Enoch "died"?
3) Cooper, Manny and Helen returns in Omniverse?
Thanks! :3

I'm not here to spoil surprises.

728Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th July 2013, 9:16 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
FutureFighter wrote:Derrick Wyatt said you (the writers) have "no interest" in redeeming Charmcaster.  Out of curiosity:

1. What is it about the idea that you find uninteresting?

2. Why is she going to be teaming up with Ben again if you have no interest in the idea?  

3. Do you have any interest in unredeeming Kevin if you think such characters work best as villains, since Charmcaster from her creation was essentially the female Kevin 11?

I think Charmcaster is awesome, and I'm glad you're so loyal to your idea of her. But I'm not going to argue about a possible future storyline. There are so many to defend!

729Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th July 2013, 9:30 pm

FutureFighter

Human
Human
Matt Wayne wrote:
I think Charmcaster is awesome, and I'm glad you're so loyal to your idea of her. But I'm not going to argue about a possible future storyline. There are so many to defend!

Thank you too, Mr. Wayne.  I'm glad you love Charmcaster too.  Since you're the story editor, it gives me more hope (pun intended) that she'll be done right by.  

Last edited by FutureFighter on 8th July 2013, 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

730Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 4th July 2013, 10:10 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
Greetings, Mr Wayne.

I post you this message because, once again, I need to ask some things.

1º) First of all, I want to say that it's getting really hard to have to wait for so much time for "Ben 10: Omniverse" to continue. Do you know if Cartoon Network will continue to air new episodes of the series soon, please?

2º) The recent revealed information about the episodes from 40th to 57th really blew up my mind. At first I thought it was false, mainly because I find weird that all these episodes were revealed but there was no description about episodes from 30th to 39th. However, after analyzing it, now I believe it could actually be true; since several points of the info confirm some confirmed spoilers thanks to pictures and answers in Internet:
+ "Ben trapped on Khyber's hidden personal hunting preserve": Possibly that scene were Cannonbolt appears with Crabdozer behind him.
+ The Return of Albedo.
+ "Something Zombozo This Way Comes": Possibly that rumored Halloween's episode with Zombozo that Derrick J Wyatt talked about time ago.
+ The return of Ben 23: The episodes about the Bens from different dimensions.

There's even some plots that I suspected you would write in the future, and others that really attract me because I didn't expect them:
+ "Ultimate Albedo": I really hope this means the return of the Ultimate forms. And since all of Albedo's schemes end turning against him, I hope Ben will gain the "Ultimate Function" again.
+ The episodes about the Anur System really attract me. Too bad you can't show all of them for the next Halloween. Could you?
+ The episodes with Bens from the alternative dimensions sounds awesome! I would love if it looks like the final episodes of "Spider-Man: TAS" from the 90s, with several alternative Spider-Men.
+ "Catfight": Looma vs Attea. I was expecting this after discovering Attea's crush on Ben in her last appearance. I really want to see this.
+ "The Revengers": I really expected an alliance like this, only with most of Ben's human enemies. (I never expected to see Kangaroo Kommando again). Any chance Will Harangue will also be part of this? Because I would love Ben kicking his butt once and for all.

I guess you can't confirm if this info is real or not, but I really hope it is, because it has many things that I hoped to see in this new series.

3º) I know your spoiler's policy; but with all the info revealed of these episodes, I wish you could give us some descriptions of the episodes from 30th to 39th. If you can't, I understand it.

4º) This is just to know your opinion. Between "Teen Titans" and "Transformers", which one do you think it would suit better for a crossover with "Ben 10: Omniverse"? In my opinion, I think "Teen Titans" could suit a little better, honestly.

Well, I hope you can answer my doubts and I ask your forgiveness if some of my questions have bothered you. Please and thank you.

731Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th July 2013, 7:52 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
Favourite Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode?

732Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th July 2013, 1:24 pm

Crimson_Grimorei

Hello!

I'm actually wondering about one thing... well make it two things:

1. Is the fact that Ben stopped being a hero between the original series and Alien Force still canon?
2.Was the reason he quit because of what happened to Feedback?

I am sorry if any of these questions have already been asked by the way.

733Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th July 2013, 1:38 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Matt Wayne wrote:
Kariachi wrote:Okay, here's something-

1) Do you know what species Pierce's non-human parent was?

1a) If you do, could you please tell us?  

It just kinda rubs me the wrong way that we know every other Plumber's Helper's lineage, but not his.

Spoilers? I? I think not.

You keep leaving me very intrigued and very impatient. You're lucky I like you and your work so much. Wink

Kinda Crazy, approach with Caution Twisted Evil

734Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Species on 5th July 2013, 11:05 pm

Nachomech

Mr Matt, what is the species of Raff and Domstol, from Alien Force? Thanks!

735Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th July 2013, 11:19 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Ursalink wrote:Greetings, Mr Wayne.  

I post you this message because, once again, I need to ask some things.  

1º) First of all, I want to say that it's getting really hard to have to wait for so much time for "Ben 10: Omniverse" to continue. Do you know if Cartoon Network will continue to air new episodes of the series soon, please?  

2º) The recent revealed information about the episodes from 40th to 57th really blew up my mind. At first I thought it was false, mainly because I find weird that all these episodes were revealed but there was no description about episodes from 30th to 39th. However, after analyzing it, now I believe it could actually be true; since several points of the info confirm some confirmed spoilers thanks to pictures and answers in Internet:  
+ "Ben trapped on Khyber's hidden personal hunting preserve": Possibly that scene were Cannonbolt appears with Crabdozer behind him.  
+ The Return of Albedo.  
+ "Something Zombozo This Way Comes": Possibly that rumored Halloween's episode with Zombozo that Derrick J Wyatt talked about time ago.  
+ The return of Ben 23: The episodes about the Bens from different dimensions.  

There's even some plots that I suspected you would write in the future, and others that really attract me because I didn't expect them:  
+ "Ultimate Albedo": I really hope this means the return of the Ultimate forms. And since all of Albedo's schemes end turning against him, I hope Ben will gain the "Ultimate Function" again.  
+ The episodes about the Anur System really attract me. Too bad you can't show all of them for the next Halloween. Could you?  
+ The episodes with Bens from the alternative dimensions sounds awesome! I would love if it looks like the final episodes of "Spider-Man: TAS" from the 90s, with several alternative Spider-Men.  
+ "Catfight": Looma vs Attea. I was expecting this after discovering Attea's crush on Ben in her last appearance. I really want to see this.  
+ "The Revengers": I really expected an alliance like this, only with most of Ben's human enemies. (I never expected to see Kangaroo Kommando again). Any chance Will Harangue will also be part of this? Because I would love Ben kicking his butt once and for all.  

I guess you can't confirm if this info is real or not, but I really hope it is, because it has many things that I hoped to see in this new series.  

3º) I know your spoiler's policy; but with all the info revealed of these episodes, I wish you could give us some descriptions of the episodes from 30th to 39th. If you can't, I understand it.  

4º) This is just to know your opinion. Between "Teen Titans" and "Transformers", which one do you think it would suit better for a crossover with "Ben 10: Omniverse"? In my opinion, I think "Teen Titans" could suit a little better, honestly.  

Well, I hope you can answer my doubts and I ask your forgiveness if some of my questions have bothered you. Please and thank you.

1. Last I heard, it was "maybe September."

2. I see! Please understand that not commenting on future stuff is difficult, especially when you have another source. But I feel that die-hard fans give more valuable feedback when they're reacting to the episodes, not to the spoilers.

3. Okay: Episode 32 has a truck in it. And Solid Plugg. (Part of the reason I don't do spoilers is, I'm not very good at them)

4. I agree. And so would Sam Register, I bet.

736Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th July 2013, 11:23 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
ntkyeung wrote:Favourite Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode?

That I wrote? "Journey to the Center of the Bat!"

Otherwise, I liked the Adam Strange episode a bunch.

737Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th July 2013, 11:28 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Crimson_Grimorei wrote:Hello!

I'm actually wondering about one thing... well make it two things:

1. Is the fact that Ben stopped being a hero between the original series and Alien Force still canon?
2.Was the reason he quit because of what happened to Feedback?

I am sorry if any of these questions have already been asked by the way.

1. Still canon, but we aren't specifying for how long.
2. Originally we thought so, but there may be more twists to that. We do make this stuff up as we go along!

738Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th July 2013, 11:29 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Nachomech wrote:Mr Matt, what is the species of Raff and Domstol, from Alien Force? Thanks!

Undetermined. I came very close to naming them recently, but it felt digressive.

739Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 5th July 2013, 11:38 pm

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
1. Which Ben 10 episodes had a lot of positive reaction and negative reactions from fans and staff?

2. Which characters do you want to see return on Ben 10: Omniverse?

740Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Grattleflint on 6th July 2013, 2:02 pm

Nachomech

Matt, the Grattleflint is an alien species or a character?

741Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th July 2013, 5:40 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
How Zombozo turned into a Zombie?

742Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 6th July 2013, 7:31 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
does anyone at the ben 10 team disagree at the ben julie break up. cause a lot of fans want them back together

743Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 7th July 2013, 3:58 am

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Can you show us PLEASE the official pose of this? http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111114211107/ben10/es/images/thumb/e/e0/Enoch_CD.jpg/586px-Enoch_CD.jpg Please! Very Happy

744Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Q&A With Matt Wayne on 7th July 2013, 4:48 pm

DXDUDE

DXDUDE
Human
Human
1:what do jury riggs do when there bored.
2:do pyronites get zits.

745Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 7th July 2013, 6:53 pm

ben1022

1.Are Eon and Vilgax going to team up?
2.Is the Ben 10,000 that appeared in Ben again ben's real future self?
3.Are we going to see Ben 10,000 again?
4.Does Attea have a crush on Ben?

746Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th July 2013, 5:11 am

mace23

Plumber
Plumber
Weird question, Did you like Twin Peaks: Fire Walk with Me?

You didn't write this episode but the Gauntlet had a Smoothie joke, was it Seinfeld related?

Favorite episode written by Len Uhley and David McDermott ?

747Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 8th July 2013, 5:27 pm

FutureFighter

Human
Human
1. If Charmcaster is still a villain, is she going to be a "Catwoman" type, who walks the line?  That's the impression I'm getting from the fact that you're having her team up with the heroes in her first appearance. (Maybe she'll fall for Rook. Razz )

2. Will her appearances in Omniverse generally be lighter and less depressing than her Ultimate Alien ones? (No more angst and crying and whatnot?  I really hated that. I'm OK with bad things happening to characters, but only if they're justified and not so needlessly mean-spirited like what happened to her in UA was. Evil or Very Mad )

3. Lastly, whether it happens or not I can't control and I get that, but is there anyone else on the staff who thinks Charmcaster becoming a redeemed character like Kevin is a good/interesting idea? Smile 

748Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Questions on 8th July 2013, 7:40 pm

bobby10

Human
Human
1.How did Ben establish already reputation at age 11?
2.Which form is currently Ben's most powerful behind Alien X?
3.What if you had the Omnitrix?
4.Which comic books villians would be a good match against Vilgax, Aggregor, Khyber, Diagon, and Ultimate Kevin?
5.Who's your favorite superhero and villian?

749Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 9th July 2013, 1:09 am

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Dr. Animo was designed by Derrick?
XLR8 appear in Above and Beyond? http://es.ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Archivo:EOyMA_139.png

750Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 30 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 9th July 2013, 3:37 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber
Primus10 wrote:Dr. Animo was designed by Derrick?
XLR8 appear in Above and Beyond? http://es.ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Archivo:EOyMA_139.png

That's Helen, not XLR8.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 36 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum