Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Q&A With Matt Wayne

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 33 of 43]

801Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 19th July 2013, 8:08 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
is kai going to be in The Rooters of All Evil

802Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 19th July 2013, 9:15 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
why does djw hate julie

803Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th July 2013, 12:55 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
redcat51 wrote:why does djw hate julie

The only answer to this is he does not.

804Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th July 2013, 6:20 am

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
then why are they broken up

805Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th July 2013, 7:54 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
redcat51 wrote:then why are they broken up

Because they don't hate Julie.

806Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th July 2013, 9:36 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:

This is the greatest response to that question I've seen. I applaud you young sir.

Kinda Crazy, approach with Caution Twisted Evil

807Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 20th July 2013, 11:34 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:

Amazing answer, I approve.

808Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Rojo on 21st July 2013, 1:35 am

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Rojo has an skull in their chest, and this skull is very similar to "the face" of the RED's. Are there any relation?
http://subefotos.com/ver/?8a66c7e73324ff238c773a6fa1ad8652o.jpg

809Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:03 am

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
so all you guy like julie and wish they were;t broken up

810Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:50 am

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber
redcat51 wrote:so all you guy like julie and wish they were;t broken up

im sure we don't all like the idea of Ben and Julie breaking up.... but stuff like that doesn't happen just because the art director doesn't like them.... im sure these things are lot more complex and discussed. i think they handled it quite well, personally

811Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 8:02 pm

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
What was Julie's first sport she played?

812Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:26 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
mace23 wrote:
Swenlin wrote 3 actually The Flame Keeper's Circle, Perplexahedron being his solo scripts

My mistake.

813Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:30 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
DXDUDE wrote:1: do biosovortians eat, or are they like robots and don't need to eat ?
2: how strong is an appoplexian infant

1. It hasn't been established, but most intelligent creatures eat.

2. Level 9.

814Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:32 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Nachomech wrote:We will see any Nalijan again in Omniverse?

I don't recognize the name.

815Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:33 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
redcat51 wrote:do you think your boss will care if everyone stop watching omniverse because the break up between ben and julie  

Not a real question.

816Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:35 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Ebomnitrix wrote:Do you think there are Wigilisian Org Beasts or Havok Beasts in Undertown?

Very possible.

817Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:36 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Sir_Ronald wrote:Wherever I go, I see controversy surrounding two characters: Kevin and Charmcaster.  I don't fully understand it, so can you please tell me if I got this right:

1. Kevin in OV has come back looking alot like his original self and somewhat like Kevin 11,000 too.  He's more of a jerk who doesn't take responsibility for his actions and throws her friend Ben under the bus to get out of trouble, which even Argit thinks is low (a total reversal of "Andreas' Fault"), and Derrick J Wyatt has hinted that his entire origin is going to be retconned and he'll be a mutant and possibly a villain all over again.  Alot of fans, many of them girls, hate all of this, thinking it's stripping the character of his depth, while fans of the original series think it's a long overdue retcon to a retcon.

2. Charmcaster in OV is going to be "crazy" in some unspecified way and is going to be a morally ambiguous villain.  However, her origins, past, and motives are not going to be brought up and Derrick J Wyatt has claimed she won't be redeemed and won't be sympathetic despite moral grayness.  Some fans are outraged because they think this is bad writing for her to go crazy and they want Charmcaster to be redeemed like Kevin was and feel that was where Dwayne was going with her and that again depth is being stripped away, while others love the sound of this idea and would rather her Ultimate Alien story be discarded.  

My question for both of these is: do you think this controversy is justified?  Or do you think the upset fans are wrong and that they will be pleased with how you treat the characters?  On that note, do you think all Derrick J Wyatt has said about them true (like Kevin getting retconned and re-mutated or Charmcaster not being sympathetic and never redeemed), or is he lying, exaggerating, or just stating his own personal opinions?

Please tell me because I'm getting really confused about all the wank. Neutral

Watch and see.

818Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:36 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Primus10 wrote:Enoch die in the battle against Diagon?

Who?

819Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:40 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Kariachi wrote:Hey Matt!

1) How's it going?

2) Can I get a random Ben 10 fun fact up in here? (doesn't need to be something new, even I, obsessed as I am, don't know everything)

3) We know Ben adores smoothies and chili fries, what are the rest of the team's favorite foods?

Thanks man!

1. Just had a great Comic-Con, but missed the Ben 10 Panel!

2. He still has several black t-shirts.

3. I'd have to make it up. Never been established.

820Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:41 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
Greetings, Mr Wayne.

I have seen the info related with the crossover episode "T.G.I.S." with "The Secret Saturdays". It really looks like an awesome episode, but honestly, for me, it was a little "empty". You see, "The Secret Saturdays" were never popular in my country. In fact, that series was never aired in my country; so for me, as you can imagine, the crossover lose a little "spark" when you don't know some of the characters.

Is there any hope there will be another crossover episode in the future, please? One with a series a little more "popular"? I would really love to see a crossover with "Teen Titans", honestly.

By the way, you'll possibly can answer this because of a potential spoiler, but just like many other Ben 10's fans, the title of the rumored episode "Mystery, Incorporeal" really call my attention. It clearly makes me think about the series "Scooby Doo, Mystery Incorporated". Would it be possible a crossover between these two series in the future? I mean, if Scooby Doo met Batman in the past, I don't see why not. Besides, the art styles are very similar and the plot in "Scooby Doo, Mystery Incorporated" suits it for the kind of staff Ben 10 uses to face.

I hope you can answer my questions, please and thank you.

821Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:41 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
ben1022 wrote:1.I read about an episode online where Eon and Vilgax team up to get rid of every Ben in every dimension is that true?

No spoilers.

822Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:42 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Sonic_Gamer wrote:Which famous female tennis player is Julie's biggest rival?

Hasn't been established.

823Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:43 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
Sonic_Gamer wrote:Many female members of Ben's team really hates Jennifer Nocturne.

Are there any female villains that also despises Jennifer Nocturne?

Why should they?

824Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:44 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
datdude wrote:Argost lives?

Sorry couldn't resist. . . . .

No, Hendrix lives.

825Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 33 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 21st July 2013, 11:44 pm

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head
redcat51 wrote:so all you guy like julie and wish they were;t broken up

Not really a question for me, is it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 33 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38 ... 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum