Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Q&A With Matt Wayne

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Go down  Message [Page 39 of 43]

951Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 12th October 2013, 8:46 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
Have you heard that Yuri Lowenthal and his wife Tara Platt have made a mockumentary called "Con Artists"?

Who came up with the idea to make Big Chill say ice puns?

952Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 13th October 2013, 3:04 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber
Think we'll see anyone from the Secret Saturdays again?

Any plans for any other crossovers?

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

953Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 15th October 2013, 6:19 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
Mother of all Vreedles questions:

1. Which ocean was that episode set in?

2. Was the Rustbucket III wreck recovered from the bottom of the ocean?

3. Does the Vreedle Brothers' ship have a name?

954Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 15th October 2013, 6:33 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber
Weird question, but when someone calls you Mr. Wayne, do you feel like Batman?

955Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 17th October 2013, 6:17 pm

Kariachi

Kariachi
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
First off, the show continues to be a work of art, so, yay you and everybody working on it.

And now the questions-

1) What is your favorite cold weather treat?

2) There's been an influx of people on tumblr putting the chars in ugly christmas sweaters; which character do you think would look cutest in one?

3) We've seen that Kevin can absorb more than one material at a time (in "Plumbers' Helpers" we see him absorb a handful of coins, that were very obviously comprised of differing alloys), with enough experience, would he be able to combine materials? (example: combining copper and tin to make a bronze armor)

Kinda Crazy, approach with Caution Twisted Evil

956Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 23rd October 2013, 2:16 pm

BenJi

Human
Human
Hey Mr Wayne. Here's some questions. Please answer them.
1. Cooper is a technopath. Can he hack omnitrix/ultimatrix?
2. How fast can XLR8 go?
3. How strong is Ultimate Way Big? In compared to Wat Big?
4. Is there a plan of a new alien with the power of Telepathy. Like Martian Manhunter?
Thanks.

957Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 24th October 2013, 9:54 am

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Is Ester one of the characters that doesn't like Julie at all?

958Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 30th October 2013, 4:42 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ntkyeung wrote:Have you heard that Yuri Lowenthal and his wife Tara Platt have made a mockumentary called "Con Artists"?

Who came up with the idea to make Big Chill say ice puns?
1. No, but Shelf Life is pretty great.

2. Pretty sure it was Dwayne.

959Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 30th October 2013, 4:43 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
datdude wrote:Think we'll see anyone from the Secret Saturdays again?

Any plans for any other crossovers?

1. Yes!

2. Maybe!

960Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 30th October 2013, 4:46 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ntkyeung wrote:Mother of all Vreedles questions:

1. Which ocean was that episode set in?

2. Was the Rustbucket III wreck recovered from the bottom of the ocean?

3. Does the Vreedle Brothers' ship have a name?
1. I don't remember specifying, but the presence of an archipelago narrows it down.

2. Yes.

3. Let's call it The General Lee Spaceworthy.

961Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 30th October 2013, 4:51 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Tammar wrote:Weird question, but when someone calls you Mr. Wayne, do you feel like Batman?
No, I feel like my dad.

962Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 30th October 2013, 4:58 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Kariachi wrote:First off, the show continues to be a work of art, so, yay you and everybody working on it.

And now the questions-

1) What is your favorite cold weather treat?

2) There's been an influx of people on tumblr putting the chars in ugly christmas sweaters; which character do you think would look cutest in one?

3) We've seen that Kevin can absorb more than one material at a time (in "Plumbers' Helpers" we see him absorb a handful of coins, that were very obviously comprised of differing alloys), with enough experience, would he be able to combine materials? (example: combining copper and tin to make a bronze armor)
1. Visually? Dog doo in the snow.

2. You haven't seen him yet.

3. First, we don't know that he absorbed all of the materials in the coin, and second, Kevin's not the kind of character to explain that he just made bronze by absorbing copper and tin, and there's no way to communicate that without talking. So no!

963Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 30th October 2013, 5:08 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
BenJi wrote:Hey Mr Wayne. Here's some questions. Please answer them.
2. How fast can XLR8 go?
4. Is there a plan of a new alien with the power of Telepathy. Like Martian Manhunter?
Thanks.
1. I doubt it, due to the capacity of his brain. But if we needed something like that to happen I'd buy it.
2. We don't set upper limits for fun.
3. See above.
4. Like Martian Manhunter? No.

964Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 30th October 2013, 5:10 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Sonic_Gamer wrote:Is Ester one of the characters that doesn't like Julie at all?
Everybody likes Julie, even her boyfriend.

965Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 30th October 2013, 8:51 am

BenJi

Human
Human
MattWayne wrote:
BenJi wrote:Hey Mr Wayne. Here's some questions. Please answer them.
2. How fast can XLR8 go?
Thanks.
1. I doubt it, due to the capacity of his brain. But if we needed something like that to happen I'd buy it.
2. We don't set upper limits for fun.
3. See above.
4. Ok. Then any alien with telepathy?

966Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 31st October 2013, 12:59 am

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber
Hello, Mr Wayne:

AFter seeing the first episodes of the new season, there are a few things that I would like to comment and ask you, if you don't mind.

1º) The crossover with "The Secret Saturdays" ("T.G.I.S.") was cool, but for me, it was a little "empty". You see, "The Secret Saturdays" was never aired in my country, so the fun of the crossover is a little OFF because I don't know almost anything about it. I really hope you have another crossover in mind for the future. (I believe the best option is "Teen Titans").

2º) Derrick J Wyatt uploaded a picture of the Omniverse's design for Ben's Room, and there was something that called my intention very much. You see, in one of the shelf, there's a toy that looks like a Transformer. Actually, it looks like very much to Bulkhead from "Transformers: Animated"; only that its "vehicle mode" seems to be Ben's car. Just a coincidence or maybe a hint for a future crossover with "Transformers: Animated"? (I would really like the idea, especially if Ben as Upgrade merges himself with Sari, just like he did with Rex Salazar).

3º) There was a curious revelation in "Food Around the Corner". You see, although they are savages, Appoplexians actually wear clothes; which means Rath has been running around naked this whole time. If the Omnitrix can create clothes for Bens alien forms, then why didn't it create clothes for Rath? Now that he knows this, Ben is going to be even more ashamed of using Rath.

4º) The episode with the Vreedles bugged me on something. Ma's idea of blow up the Sun with a nuclear warhead was stupid. I mean, come on! The Sun is millions times bigger than the Earth, and everything that comes too close to it will be incinerated before reaching the surface; not to mention the tremendous gravity's force. So how is it possible the Plumbers actually believed Ma Vreedle could actually destroy the Sun? It doesn't have sense.

5º) Two things about "Return to Forever". It was a very appropiated punishment for Will Harangue to be turned into an alien. However, knowing this kind of villains, I'm sure he will discover the truth about how this happened and he will try to get his revenge on Ben. Am I right? And the new situation of the Forever Knights is quite disturbing. By the look of a "painting" in their HQ, it seems the Forever Knights are now a group of "extremist racists" obssessed to get the Earth rid of "alien scum", with Joseph Chadwick as their new Forever King. I guess they will increase quickly their number, recruting every human who doesn't like the idea of aliens on Earth; especially after the Incursians' invasion. So, will the Forever Knights have another arc, by any chance? I suspect it's very possible.

I really hope you can answer my questions, Mr Wayne. Please and thank you.

967Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 31st October 2013, 5:20 pm

DXDUDE

DXDUDE
Human
Human
Ursalink wrote:Hello, Mr Wayne:  

AFter seeing the first episodes of the new season, there are a few things that I would like to comment and ask you, if you don't mind.  

1º) The crossover with "The Secret Saturdays" ("T.G.I.S.") was cool, but for me, it was a little "empty". You see, "The Secret Saturdays" was never aired in my country, so the fun of the crossover is a little OFF because I don't know almost anything about it. I really hope you have another crossover in mind for the future. (I believe the best option is "Teen Titans").  

2º) Derrick J Wyatt uploaded a picture of the Omniverse's design for Ben's Room, and there was something that called my intention very much. You see, in one of the shelf, there's a toy that looks like a Transformer. Actually, it looks like very much to Bulkhead from "Transformers: Animated"; only that its "vehicle mode" seems to be Ben's car. Just a coincidence or maybe a hint for a future crossover with "Transformers: Animated"? (I would really like the idea, especially if Ben as Upgrade merges himself with Sari, just like he did with Rex Salazar).  

3º) There was a curious revelation in "Food Around the Corner". You see, although they are savages, Appoplexians actually wear clothes; which means Rath has been running around naked this whole time. If the Omnitrix can create clothes for Bens alien forms, then why didn't it create clothes for Rath? Now that he knows this, Ben is going to be even more ashamed of using Rath.  

4º) The episode with the Vreedles bugged me on something. Ma's idea of blow up the Sun with a nuclear warhead was stupid. I mean, come on! The Sun is millions times bigger than the Earth, and everything that comes too close to it will be incinerated before reaching the surface; not to mention the tremendous gravity's force. So how is it possible the Plumbers actually believed Ma Vreedle could actually destroy the Sun? It doesn't have sense.  

5º) Two things about "Return to Forever". It was a very appropiated punishment for Will Harangue to be turned into an alien. However, knowing this kind of villains, I'm sure he will discover the truth about how this happened and he will try to get his revenge on Ben. Am I right? And the new situation of the Forever Knights is quite disturbing. By the look of a "painting" in their HQ, it seems the Forever Knights are now a group of "extremist racists" obssessed to get the Earth rid of "alien scum", with Joseph Chadwick as their new Forever King. I guess they will increase quickly their number, recruting every human who doesn't like the idea of aliens on Earth; especially after the Incursians' invasion. So, will the Forever Knights have another arc, by any chance? I suspect it's very possible.  

2. its called an easter egg, just about all cartoons and movies have them. plus that was jimmy jones room not bens.

3. derrick j wyatt said it was a glitch in the omnitrix that didn't give rath any clothes.

4. it was alien tech so it probably could blow up the sun.

5. I think you'll have to watch the rest of the show too see and find out just like the rest of us.

968Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 31st October 2013, 9:51 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber
1. Is Kevin really an Alien/Human hybrid.

969Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 31st October 2013, 11:54 pm

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Has Ben dropped out of school?

970Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 3rd November 2013, 5:50 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
BenJi wrote:
MattWayne wrote:
4. Ok. Then any alien with telepathy?
Ventrilosquid is sort of a telepath. But he doesn't exist in this... perhaps I've said too much.

971Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 3rd November 2013, 6:05 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ursalink wrote:Hello, Mr Wayne:  

1. Sorry you haven't seen Secret Saturdays. I think it's an enjoyable episode anyway, what with animo and a Corey Burton villain teaming up!

2. It's much more likely that it's a coincidence. We have writers and artists from Transformers Animated, involved in the show, and their shorthand for toys on a shelf may have been influenced by it.

3. I doubt it'll bother Ben too much. Azmuth's the one who'll be embarrassed.

4. I don't know what kind of device it was, but it's conceivable that some kind of particle emission could disrupt or alter the fusion reaction on one side of the sun and harness all that plasma and gravity to create the explosion.

5. The Forever Knights are in Ben's world, so anything's possible. (Not Harrangue becoming a major villain, though. He's a foil.)

972Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 3rd November 2013, 6:06 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
ultraalien wrote:1. Is Kevin really an Alien/Human hybrid.
Yes.

973Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 3rd November 2013, 6:15 am

MattWayne

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Sonic_Gamer wrote:Has Ben dropped out of school?
No, but the school gives him a lot of leeway about hero absences, and he gets work-study credit.

974Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 3rd November 2013, 8:50 am

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
What's the reason for Lucy graduating from Plumber's Academy early?

975Q&A With Matt Wayne - Page 39 Empty Re: Q&A With Matt Wayne on 3rd November 2013, 10:40 am

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
Yestertoday (Timezones pfft) Derrick dropped the bombshell that after Arc 5 you guys have been told to cut down on the number of new aliens to be introduced into the show, with some odd "alternate" exceptions, such as your Ventrilosquid (btw:HYPE!HYPE!).

What I want to know is why do the guys at CN want less aliens, it's never been a problem before has it?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 39 of 43]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum