Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st March 2013, 7:29 pm

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber
Episode 31 confirmed by Derrick. Probably an Upchuck episode.

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
i hope its a Eatle episode.

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
I think it's more of a Upchuck episode or Baumann related, maybe Undertown related

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I hope to see a new alien like teen spitter in these episode

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:I think it's more of a Upchuck episode or Baumann related, maybe Undertown related

As much as I wish it was Baumann, he's not in Arc 4 Sad


_________________
FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I think it's more of a Upchuck episode or Baumann related, maybe Undertown related

As much as I wish it was Baumann, he's not in Arc 4 Sad

Aww, men... That's a pitty...

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I think it's more of a Upchuck episode or Baumann related, maybe Undertown related

As much as I wish it was Baumann, he's not in Arc 4 Sad

This is sad indeed.


_________________
FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK SHREK-PSD-3

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber
It could be about a restaraunt or something.

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I think it's more of a Upchuck episode or Baumann related, maybe Undertown related

As much as I wish it was Baumann, he's not in Arc 4 Sad

i glad he will not be in it ,i find him annoying.

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I think it's more of a Upchuck episode or Baumann related, maybe Undertown related

As much as I wish it was Baumann, he's not in Arc 4 Sad

i glad he will not be in it ,i find him annoying.

Baumann is best pony


_________________
FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
painlee wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I think it's more of a Upchuck episode or Baumann related, maybe Undertown related

As much as I wish it was Baumann, he's not in Arc 4 Sad

i glad he will not be in it ,i find him annoying.

Baumann is best pony

Baumann is epicsauce

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I think it's more of a Upchuck episode or Baumann related, maybe Undertown related

As much as I wish it was Baumann, he's not in Arc 4 Sad

i glad he will not be in it ,i find him annoying.

BADPAINLEE

Baumann is best.


_________________
FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK SHREK-PSD-3

Azmuth's BFF


Emperor Milleous
Emperor Milleous
Clearly, the story revolves around Rook and Ben delivering pizzas. XR


_________________
Awh yeah, my pizza's here. XR

14FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty rumour on 13th April 2013, 9:35 am

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber
anyone else heard the rumour its about baunman and pakmar trying to get ben for all the trouble hes caused that what i heard and just wondered if this was common knowledge or if its fan fic

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber
fletch wrote: anyone else heard the rumour its about baunman and pakmar trying to get ben for all the trouble hes caused that what i heard and just wondered if this was common knowledge or if its fan fic

I didn't hear anything. But that would be epic!

16FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty pakmar on 13th April 2013, 9:54 am

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:
fletch wrote: anyone else heard the rumour its about baunman and pakmar trying to get ben for all the trouble hes caused that what i heard and just wondered if this was common knowledge or if its fan fic

I didn't hear anything. But that would be epic!

defianatly it was on the internet that pakmar and baunman receive a suit of armour and attempt to defeat ben however this does seem a little drastic for them to do considering he only broke things and wouldnt that mean they would be villians meaning less appearances

cheers

17FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 13th April 2013, 12:11 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
fletch wrote: anyone else heard the rumour its about baunman and pakmar trying to get ben for all the trouble hes caused that what i heard and just wondered if this was common knowledge or if its fan fic

It's definitely not true. Baumann isn't in arc 4 (Sad)


_________________
FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

18FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty baunman on 14th April 2013, 12:51 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
fletch wrote: anyone else heard the rumour its about baunman and pakmar trying to get ben for all the trouble hes caused that what i heard and just wondered if this was common knowledge or if its fan fic

It's definitely not true. Baumann isn't in arc 4 (Sad)

i thought djw confirmed that baumann was in either tgis or food around the corner on his site which due to cn airing episodes out of order are now sort of arc 4.... so i dunno now about anything in the episodes

cheers

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
fletch wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
fletch wrote: anyone else heard the rumour its about baunman and pakmar trying to get ben for all the trouble hes caused that what i heard and just wondered if this was common knowledge or if its fan fic

It's definitely not true. Baumann isn't in arc 4 (Sad)

i thought djw confirmed that baumann was in either tgis or food around the corner on his site which due to cn airing episodes out of order are now sort of arc 4.... so i dunno now about anything in the episodes

cheers

He confirmed that Baumann is in TGIS, and not in production arc 4.


_________________
FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
fletch wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
fletch wrote: anyone else heard the rumour its about baunman and pakmar trying to get ben for all the trouble hes caused that what i heard and just wondered if this was common knowledge or if its fan fic

It's definitely not true. Baumann isn't in arc 4 (Sad)

i thought djw confirmed that baumann was in either tgis or food around the corner on his site which due to cn airing episodes out of order are now sort of arc 4.... so i dunno now about anything in the episodes

cheers

He confirmed that Baumann is in TGIS, and not in production arc 4.



Thank you

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber
http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/480630949747385000

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
I think this Lewodan sand is a "snack" for the appoplexians.

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
Ben as Gravattack attempts to moderate a fragile peace treaty, but must endure the attacks of tiny alien fleas, which have inhabited his body.

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/cnservice/cartoonsvc/content/xml/getContentById.do?contentId=321735

24FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 15th September 2013, 1:30 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Appoplexian_Omniverse


_________________
FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

25FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: FOOD AROUND THE CORNER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 9th October 2013, 5:29 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
3 more days til the episode debuts, and best of all... Gravattack for probably half or more the episode!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum