Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Ben use Ultimates in Omniverse ?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will Ben use Ultimates in Omniverse ? Empty Will Ben use Ultimates in Omniverse ? 11th April 2013, 5:42 am

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber

Please tell are there ultimates in ov, if yes than please give me the ultimate's pic or no than tell my why Question confused

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

No because Ultimates bad.

3Will Ben use Ultimates in Omniverse ? Empty answer 11th April 2013, 5:22 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:No because Ultimates bad.

ultimates wernt bad they are just an idea that was discontinued because some people felt that they lacked enough to maintain interest.

finally the ultimates may or may not return and we just have to see, if ben was to scan sentinent evolved aliens from ua episode then he probably could turn into them.
dont want to upset anyone but thats my opnion.

cheers

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Prem122 wrote:Please tell are there ultimates in ov, if yes than please give me the ultimate's pic or no than tell my why Question confused

No spoilers, but I have read all three questions and they will be addressed in coming episodes.

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Matt Wayne wrote:
Prem122 wrote:Please tell are there ultimates in ov, if yes than please give me the ultimate's pic or no than tell my why Question confused

No spoilers, but I have read all three questions and they will be addressed in coming episodes.

thank you mr wayne

6Will Ben use Ultimates in Omniverse ? Empty Re: Will Ben use Ultimates in Omniverse ? 13th April 2013, 12:20 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

fletch wrote:

ultimates wernt bad they are just an idea that was discontinued because some people felt that they lacked enough to maintain interest.

finally the ultimates may or may not return and we just have to see, if ben was to scan sentinent evolved aliens from ua episode then he probably could turn into them.

cheers
you're not upsetting anyone
in fact you're almost right on the money, in my opinion anyways
the Ultimates were something Ben could turn into on the Ultimatrix, it was really an Ultimatrix only thing
now I'm pretty sure Derrick struck down the idea of Ben scanning the sentient Ultimate's DNA but I know for sure their DNA is not catalogued
however, the Ultimate still do exist out there so who knows
and as Mr. Wayne just told us
it will be adressed

7Will Ben use Ultimates in Omniverse ? Empty Re: Will Ben use Ultimates in Omniverse ? 13th April 2013, 12:20 am

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

fletch wrote:
Matt Wayne wrote:

thank you mr wayne
Indeed, thank you

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Turbojake252 wrote:
fletch wrote:

cheers
the Ultimates were something Ben could turn into on the Ultimatrix, it was really an Ultimatrix only thing
now I'm pretty sure Derrick struck down the idea of Ben scanning the sentient Ultimate's DNA but I know for sure their DNA is not catalogued
it will be adressed

i agree completly and thank you i think patience is just required ad it will make the episode all the better for not knowng the twists that mr wayne and co have in store for the viewers

cheers

Turbojake252

Turbojake252
Plumber
Plumber

fletch wrote:
Turbojake252 wrote:
fletch wrote:

cheers
it will be adressed

i agree completly and thank you i think patience is just required ad it will make the episode all the better for not knowng the twists that mr wayne and co have in store for the viewers

cheers
your welcome
and yep, I agree with you
the twists they have planned should be pretty awesome. so far they've been great

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum