Uncle Grandpa
Ben Tenerator Rex
BigChillfan10
Sebastian13
aggi
43 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 40]

301Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 3rd July 2012, 8:49 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:I don't think Fasttrack will have clothes like that, but I think he's gonna have his usual look but judging by how he made Fasttrack he'll have 1 spyke on each spykes like on his arms, legs, and head, possibly his chest too. I mean he seems like one of the aliens to bearly have change like Heatblast, and XLR8.
I'm pretty sure all of us who commented on that knew it wasn't real. Just commenting on how awesome it would be!

302Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 3rd July 2012, 10:28 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

I saw some ov toys at target, they were kinda badly made, the plastic made the arms hard too move, the designs on the box made the omnitrix symbol look like a badly drawn octagon and the toys didn't benefit from trying too duplicate it

303Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 3rd July 2012, 11:01 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Zero Degrees wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I don't think Fasttrack will have clothes like that, but I think he's gonna have his usual look but judging by how he made Fasttrack he'll have 1 spyke on each spykes like on his arms, legs, and head, possibly his chest too. I mean he seems like one of the aliens to bearly have change like Heatblast, and XLR8.
I'm pretty sure all of us who commented on that knew it wasn't real. Just commenting on how awesome it would be!
I know, just guessing what Fasttrack would look like

304Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 4th July 2012, 11:17 am

Helices

Helices
Human
Human

I want this show cancelled.

305Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 4th July 2012, 11:28 am

Helices

Helices
Human
Human

The more and more that I read through the updates and Wyatt's forum I become less interested in even giving this series a chance. Unless this is an alternate universe, Ben 10 ended with Ultimate Alien to me. This is the biggest let down which could have fucked up the franchise, unless Im somehow totally blown away once I do watch it (which I doubt, given the retcons).

I think this is almost disrespectful to Dwayne. Yes, its just fiction, but it was his last work, the series he was focused on before his death, and CN essentially let some jackass who can't design for shit come in and counter all the logical progressions Dwayne and Glen reasonably forged.

Im ranting and sounding a little bit too angry now I know like a crazed fanboy, but I am so disappointed with this.....

306Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 4th July 2012, 1:06 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Fireal wrote:The more and more that I read through the updates and Wyatt's forum I become less interested in even giving this series a chance. Unless this is an alternate universe, Ben 10 ended with Ultimate Alien to me. This is the biggest let down which could have fucked up the franchise, unless Im somehow totally blown away once I do watch it (which I doubt, given the retcons).

I think this is almost disrespectful to Dwayne. Yes, its just fiction, but it was his last work, the series he was focused on before his death, and CN essentially let some jackass who can't design for shit come in and counter all the logical progressions Dwayne and Glen reasonably forged.

Im ranting and sounding a little bit too angry now I know like a crazed fanboy, but I am so disappointed with this.....
Agreed, it also doesn't help that DJW doesn't seem like a very reaching designer/filmmaker, most of ov seems like promise too bring back the OS charm instead of a push for new concepts and good storytelling. The retcons are unnecessary from a character perspective and more too get back some kewl OS designs and concepts back.

It's funny I believe every OS design thing is canon in his eyes and the AF/UA design will be a fifty fifty on what's canon and judged on it's actual story quality or mechanics and what's designs are as cool as the OS and what's not, Ben 10,000 Returns probably became non canon for how the story mechanics, surface entertainment and supposedly UN fun it was in his eyes rather then character development and this is from someone who didn't like the episode, the directing of the fight scenes and staging wasn't too my taste.

307Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th July 2012, 10:55 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

mace23 wrote:
Fireal wrote:The more and more that I read through the updates and Wyatt's forum I become less interested in even giving this series a chance. Unless this is an alternate universe, Ben 10 ended with Ultimate Alien to me. This is the biggest let down which could have fucked up the franchise, unless Im somehow totally blown away once I do watch it (which I doubt, given the retcons).

Agreed, it also doesn't help that DJW doesn't seem like a very reaching designer/filmmaker, most of ov seems like promise too bring back the OS charm instead of a push for new concepts and good storytelling. The retcons are unnecessary from a character perspective and more too get back some kewl OS designs and concepts back.

It's funny I believe every OS design thing is canon in his eyes and the AF/UA design will be a fifty fifty on what's canon and judged on it's actual story quality or mechanics and what's designs are as cool as the OS and what's not, Ben 10,000 Returns probably became non canon for how the story mechanics, surface entertainment and supposedly UN fun it was in his eyes rather then character development and this is from someone who didn't like the episode, the directing of the fight scenes and staging wasn't too my taste.
I also agree with you. Seeing the questions and answers on Formspring degraded my interest, although I would still wanna see it on September and see what really turns out. However, I seriously hate the retcons done by Wyatt on OV, unless it's not exactly canon. The AF/UA sorta-kinda retcons I have accepted them now, but those I saw on Formspring are kinda harder to take in. It seems to me Wyatt has kinda ruined Dwayne's work and those of others in AF/UA. I've had mixed feelings with the design of OV. There wasn't much wrong in bringing back the OS touch, except the fact that I don't feel that at all. In a way, OV was completely new: which was not very reassuring.

I don't really know why, but I fear OV won't make it beyond this year. To be honest, I hope not. OV could really suck badly, but not giving it a chance might make things worse: most likely cancellation and after that we wouldn't get another series. Possibly ever.

308Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th July 2012, 4:15 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

First-Psykon wrote:I also agree with you. Seeing the questions and answers on Formspring degraded my interest, although I would still wanna see it on September and see what really turns out. However, I seriously hate the retcons done by Wyatt on OV, unless it's not exactly canon. The AF/UA sorta-kinda retcons I have accepted them now, but those I saw on Formspring are kinda harder to take in. It seems to me Wyatt has kinda ruined Dwayne's work and those of others in AF/UA. I've had mixed feelings with the design of OV. There wasn't much wrong in bringing back the OS touch, except the fact that I don't feel that at all. In a way, OV was completely new: which was not very reassuring.

I don't really know why, but I fear OV won't make it beyond this year. To be honest, I hope not. OV could really suck badly, but not giving it a chance might make things worse: most likely cancellation and after that we wouldn't get another series. Possibly ever.
I agree with all of you too but like First-Psykon, I'd rather see it first before giving a final judgment. I'll watch with low expectations though.

If the guys have a lot of respect for Ben 10, then I hope they make the retcons very, very subtle and make both shows consistent like with OS and AF.

I kind of feel Ben 10 is not gonna die that easy. It's a huge franchise (and by franchise, I mean money-maker). Maybe they'd rather milk it dry than cancel it. Or they'd probably keep it going for a long, long time as long as there are kids Crying or Very sad .

For now, I consider UA the true Ben 10 finale...but I'll give OV a shot.

309Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th July 2012, 3:12 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

The real Eatle

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 KGrHqFpcEwhEE0tBP9jcrN5i60_57

http://shrek.com

310Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th July 2012, 3:23 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Oh...I'm liking him! Very Happy
He looks less boring than the old Eatle.

311Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th July 2012, 6:08 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Fireal wrote:I want this show cancelled.
hell no i want Ben 10 to continue.

312Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th July 2012, 6:52 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

painlee wrote:
Fireal wrote:I want this show cancelled.
hell no i want Ben 10 to continue.
I want Ben 10 to continue too but OV's still very...unsettling.

313Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th July 2012, 7:31 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:The real Eatle

Not a bad design for Eatle at all. What about the rest, though?

314Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th July 2012, 11:09 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

First-Psykon wrote:

the rest?

315Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th July 2012, 4:45 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:
First-Psykon wrote:

the rest?
The other aliens we have not seen their toys of.

316Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th July 2012, 1:44 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

First-Psykon wrote:
painlee wrote:
First-Psykon wrote:

the rest?
The other aliens we have not seen their toys of.

You mean Kickin Hawk and Spidermonkey? Still no pictures.

317Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th July 2012, 3:02 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

the ting i like about Eatle new design is that it no longer have the weird shaped mouth face.

318Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 9th July 2012, 5:46 pm

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

Some normal leaks....

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i54/b10omni_aspace_prop_wlogo_coolnew.jpg

319Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 9th July 2012, 6:04 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Nobody wrote:Some normal leaks....

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i54/b10omni_aspace_prop_wlogo_coolnew.jpg
Fourarms looks great, except the drawing style and the mustache.

320Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 9th July 2012, 7:11 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Dynamic poses even with the overuse of foreshortening from these promo pics with poor designs, lack of sense of volume, jagged lines that do nothing for me and cleaned up bold lines and manufactured looking colors

http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/346389312104855649
the guy just can't accept not everyone will like everything about the os

321Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 9th July 2012, 7:19 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

mace23 wrote:Dynamic poses even with the overuse of foreshortening from these promo pics with poor designs, lack of sense of volume, jagged lines that do nothing for me and cleaned up bold lines and manufactured looking colors

i don't like the four arm design at all.

322Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 9th July 2012, 8:05 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:
mace23 wrote:Dynamic poses even with the overuse of foreshortening from these promo pics with poor designs, lack of sense of volume, jagged lines that do nothing for me and cleaned up bold lines and manufactured looking colors

i don't like the four arm design at all.

Yeah, it's really dumb. Sad, I liked both of his old designs.

323Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 9th July 2012, 8:36 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I didn't like ANY Four Arms design...HU and his Ben 10.000 design were pretty good yet none has wow'ed me so far.

324Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th July 2012, 4:29 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/347048789409818995

ಠ_ಠ

How can someone who hasn't seen the entire series, be able to write a new one? So yeah, he is trying to get rid of UAF because he hasn't seen it.

325Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 13 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th July 2012, 4:41 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/347050336537566850

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum