Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 40]

751Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 27th September 2012, 6:26 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/375368562082085454?utm_medium=email&utm_source=notifications&utm_campaign=comment

Read the comments.

I know he said Chromastone wouldn't be appearing much but this is a bit too much..or rather, too little...

I loved that purple rock guy...;_;

752Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 28th September 2012, 3:52 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
If you've seen the Hokestar and Pax sneak peek
Then here's a clip of the episode featuring a bit what we've seen in latest trailer, which is in the same episode

753Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 28th September 2012, 2:43 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:If you've seen the Hokestar and Pax sneak peek
Then here's a clip of the episode featuring a bit what we've seen in latest trailer, which is in the same episode
Hokestar and Pax preview.?

754Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 28th September 2012, 8:25 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:If you've seen the Hokestar and Pax sneak peek
Hokestar and Pax preview.?

Professor Hokestar is this evil(?) alien magician.
Pax is a Floruana hippy.
There was a preview leaked a few days ago from CN Egypt that showed Ben and Pax searching for Hokestar. It's not in English though.

Last edited by PrimordialBorscht on 28th September 2012, 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

755Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 28th September 2012, 9:29 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
Got some info on Omniverse:
Wildvine head:
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Wildvine_Omniverse
Kickin Hawk:
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 KickinHawk
Humungousaur:
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Humungousaur
Crashhopper's First Appearance:
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Crashhopper3

756Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th September 2012, 4:40 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
Omniverse Game Achievements:
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/ben-10-omniverse/achievements/

757Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th September 2012, 5:13 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Humungousaur:
I know some don't like Humongousaur's new design but it looks really good in that picture Very Happy (despite the silliness of the underwear thing).

758Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th September 2012, 2:00 pm

hafje

Human
Human
Zero Degrees wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Humungousaur:
I know some don't like Humongousaur's new design but it looks really good in that picture Very Happy (despite the silliness of the underwear thing).

Mucilator really looks like a big grey cat or something

759Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th September 2012, 2:23 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Have to admit, he looks pretty good in action. But the belt thing still pisses me off. Neutral

760Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th September 2012, 2:25 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
So I guess we have a rough idea of what episode Crashhopper debuts in...whichever episode has Animo and his ants

761Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th September 2012, 2:46 pm

hafje

Human
Human
anyone who has the new episode?

762Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th September 2012, 2:57 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
hafje wrote:anyone who has the new episode?

I'm curious too, haven't seen it anywhere yet.

763Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th September 2012, 3:02 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
CN Full Episodes should get it the hour after it airs in Hiawaii
and normally the people that upload the Ben 10 episodes live somewhere in the Pacific Coast or just use itunes. So we gotta wait a few more hours...

764Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 30th September 2012, 4:01 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber
It's been a while since the last time I logged, busy watching tons of other shows and Tumblr and all. What's happened? I just watched the second episode of OV yesterday. Now I'd admit that Psyphon's a badass. The episode was surprisingly really great; the design and proportion of the human characters is the only thing that still bugs me.

Ben 10!
With a device that he wears on his arm
He can change his shape and save the world from harm

When trouble's taking place
He gets right in it's face
Ben 10!

When lives are on the line
It's hero time!
Ben 10!

- Omniverse theme song

765Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 30th September 2012, 3:02 pm

PrimordialBorscht

PrimordialBorscht
Plumber
Plumber

scratch Either no one recorded the episode, or CN is becoming REALLY serious with taking the videos down, because I can't find it anywhere.

766Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 30th September 2012, 3:14 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
PrimordialBorscht wrote:
scratch Either no one recorded the episode, or CN is becoming REALLY serious with taking the videos down, because I can't find it anywhere.

This happened last week, too. It's annoying. I believe the iTunes version comes out tomorrow, at which point it will be quite easy to find.

767Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 30th September 2012, 3:14 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
This happened last week as well and that was never found until Monday morning in the UK, and on Daily Motion.
If you live in America check again tonight and don't limit yourself to Youtube! Turner are far more likely to see Youtube uploads than others.

768Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 30th September 2012, 3:38 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:

This happened last week, too. It's annoying. I believe the iTunes version comes out tomorrow, at which point it will be quite easy to find.

i want to see what are the bad guy names are so the iTunes version would be prefable because of the credits.

769Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 30th September 2012, 3:42 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
I think I know why it's not on Youtube
Because most of the people who uploaded the Ben 10 videos were fans of AF/UA, the people that only gave shit about Gwevin and the drama, not Ben and the aliens, plus hating on the art style.
They don't seem to like Omniverse, otherwise it would've been on Youtube last night
Plus half the uploaders also stopped because of Youtube Copyrighting and shit
I don't think it's Turner/CN taking them down, it's most likely people who hate Omniverse and love AF/UA not uploading them, it's kinda obvious.

Last edited by Ebomnitrix on 30th September 2012, 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

770Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 30th September 2012, 3:43 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
PrimordialBorscht wrote:

i want to see what are the bad guy names are so the iTunes version would be prefable because of the credits.
I took pics during the episode, so I can atleast show you the credits:
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Pic5

771Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 30th September 2012, 11:19 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
So the punk kid is Corvo? Cool.

772Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 1st October 2012, 12:56 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:So the punk kid is Corvo? Cool.
hoodlum must be the leader wile the other one remained unnamed as thug.

773Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 1st October 2012, 12:58 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
painlee wrote:
Lodestar's Advocate wrote:So the punk kid is Corvo? Cool.
hoodlum must be the leader wile the other one remained unnamed as thug.

The leader is Fisttrick.

774Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 1st October 2012, 11:51 am

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
A Jolt from the Past in glorious HD on the tubes that belong to you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx2EipumrGE

775Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 31 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 2nd October 2012, 3:52 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
In the Green Lantern Animated Series episode "New Guy", there was actually a take-away shop in Coast City called "McDuffie's".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum