Uncle Grandpa
Sebastian13
painlee
Prem
verbomaniac
28 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 22nd September 2013, 9:59 am

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:Omniverse Designs - Page 2 N523d1eb63e49f

Any opinions design-wise on this guy?
Overall just a superb design - especially love the double Omnitrix idea - the big design one on his chest i mean and his actual one on the belt.

excellent:D 

27Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 22nd September 2013, 11:52 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

He is like the Omnitrix-alien. Laughing 

28Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 11th October 2013, 8:29 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Ben 23 character sheet
Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Ben_23_profile_image

29Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 7th November 2013, 1:53 am

MaskedKitsune

MaskedKitsune
Plumber
Plumber

Is this legit?

Omniverse Designs - Page 2 New_Predator

Appears to be Khyber's new dog.

30Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 7th November 2013, 3:45 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

MaskedKitsune wrote:Is this legit?

I dont know if that goes out where is the background what clase of Fan take the time to cut every part of this when the background is one of the best things in Omniverse where the detail level goes to next level, AF and UA designs are crap with what we se now!

I dont have a full opinion and Derrick is not gonna to ask that but i ask if that real what Predator of what alien can be?

31Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 7th November 2013, 1:34 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

He's either his new dog (which I would like) or the predator of one of these (in my opinion): Wildmutt or Kickin Hawk.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 7th November 2013, 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

32Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 7th November 2013, 5:41 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:He's either his new dog (which I would like) or the predator of one of these (in my opinion): Wildmutt, Stickfly or Kickin Hawk.
Oh yeah I didn't even think about it being his new dog. I like that idea. (BTW Buglizard is Stinkfly's predator)

33Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 7th November 2013, 8:08 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

verbomaniac wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:He's either his new dog (which I would like) or the predator of one of these (in my opinion): Wildmutt, Stickfly or Kickin Hawk.
Oh yeah I didn't even think about it being his new dog. I like that idea. (BTW Buglizard is Stinkfly's predator)
Oh, I forgot. Laughing 

Nevermind then, edited.

34Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 7th November 2013, 9:02 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

If you ask me, I would say this is Khyber's new "pet", not a transformation. Haven't you realized that this creature has pupils in its eyes. None of the Omniverse's transformations has pupils, either the Omnitrix or the Nemetrix, So I believe this is not a transformation.

35Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 7th November 2013, 9:35 pm

Katara

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ursalink wrote:

If you ask me, I would say this is Khyber's new "pet", not a transformation. Haven't you realized that this creature has pupils in its eyes. None of the Omniverse's transformations has pupils, either the Omnitrix or the Nemetrix, So I believe this is not a transformation.
Could be. But you're wrong about one thing. Vicetopus, Terroranchula and Omnivoracious has pupil.
The new predator, has the pupil similar to the Terroranchula.
Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Terroranchula_l%C3%A1_%27-%27

36Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 7th November 2013, 10:18 pm

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Hugness wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

Could be. But you're wrong about one thing. Vicetopus, Terroranchula and Omnivoracious has pupil.
Uups!, my mistake.

37Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 7th November 2013, 11:11 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Ursalink wrote:
Hugness wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

Uups!, my mistake.
And Shocksquatch and Jury Rigg have pupils in the Omnitrix.

http://shrek.com

38Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 8th November 2013, 12:42 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Ursalink wrote:
Hugness wrote:
Ursalink wrote:

Uups!, my mistake.
And Shocksquatch and Jury Rigg have pupils in the Omnitrix.
And Grey Matter, Stinkfly, Eye Guy, and Swampfire.

39Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 8th November 2013, 3:11 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

I don't really see why it can't be both. It could be his new pet, that also happens to be the predator of something (Pesky Dust most likely) in its unaltered form.

40Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 8th November 2013, 5:53 am

MaskedKitsune

MaskedKitsune
Plumber
Plumber

Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Suemongousaur

We also have a new female Vaxasuarian villain named Suemongousaur

41Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 8th November 2013, 1:41 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

MaskedKitsune wrote:Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Suemongousaur

We also have a new female Vaxasuarian villain named Suemongousaur
i hate the Vaxasaurian omniverse design whit a passion.

42Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Is Real? 8th November 2013, 8:08 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Ursalink wrote:

You have to remember that Derrick says that Khyber dont have any new dog, i think that if Albedo and Khyber are "team" in this Arc story, why if Albedo is the creator of the Ultimatrix, ¿Why he cant fix the Nemetrix?

I think that Albedo fix the Nemetrix in Max's Monster episode and Khyber put again the new Nemetrix in Phil hand only for tests and for that is the new design of the Predators.

I think that now Khyber can use the Nemetrix himself and that would be awesome Nemetrix/Ultimatrix VS Omnitrix two copies versus the original!

43Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 30th November 2013, 12:07 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Thanks to me we have the official atwork of Bliztwolfer (? http://choiboy-choiboy.blogspot.com/2013/11/blitzwolfer.html

44Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 30th November 2013, 3:29 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Primus10 wrote:Thanks to me we have the official atwork of Bliztwolfer (? http://choiboy-choiboy.blogspot.com/2013/11/blitzwolfer.html
What is his email? And he designed Toepick?

45Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 30th November 2013, 4:26 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Wooooah. That's a really great design. I like how he upped the hair.

46Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 2nd December 2013, 6:10 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Primus10 wrote:Thanks to me we have the official atwork of Bliztwolfer (? http://choiboy-choiboy.blogspot.com/2013/11/blitzwolfer.html
overall its a good design but i dont like its bended snout.

47Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 8th February 2014, 2:40 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Whampire

Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Whampi10

Gutrot

Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Gutrpt10

48Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 8th February 2014, 5:11 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

I love love love love Whampire. He looks utterly fantastic.

49Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 8th February 2014, 5:34 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

seems like the shielded Ghostfreak have a similar design to the comic.

Omniverse Designs - Page 2 640px-Intro_7

man i hate that design.

50Omniverse Designs - Page 2 Empty Re: Omniverse Designs 8th February 2014, 6:59 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

So cool.

http://shrek.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum