Questionable New Alien

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Questionable New Alien Empty Questionable New Alien 30th May 2013, 6:17 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

So Cartoon Network had the Draw Your Alien Contest for Asia, Australia right?
Well here's the game:
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com.au/games/ben10-all/fuel-run/index.php
They reveal some new alien, and the thing I'm asking is... do you guys know if there's a name for this cool new fanmade alien, and if there isn't... what would you name it?

2Questionable New Alien Empty Re: Questionable New Alien 30th May 2013, 6:51 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

His name is Portaler.

From the page:

"Play Fuel Run, which stars the winner of the Ben 10 Omniverse Draw Your Own Alien contest. Cartoon Network were in search of a new alien in October 2012 and Dallas from Australia won, creating an awesome new character called Portaler. Collect all the Omnitrix in each level to open the door before the time runs out! Play Ben 10 games and other free online games on Cartoon Network Australia."

http://shrek.com

3Questionable New Alien Empty Re: Questionable New Alien 30th May 2013, 6:56 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

Is this alien going to be used in the show?

4Questionable New Alien Empty Re: Questionable New Alien 30th May 2013, 9:22 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

verbomaniac wrote:Is this alien going to be used in the show?

Seconded. Will he?

5Questionable New Alien Empty Re: Questionable New Alien 30th May 2013, 10:56 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Ask DJW when he asks Ben 10 stuff again, but I highly doubt it... unless it's gonna be in a 5th show if there is one
or ask Matt Wayne, but he'd probably say Wait and See or no

6Questionable New Alien Empty Re: Questionable New Alien 1st June 2013, 10:24 am

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

Hi Guys, just here to say that I remember Derrick telling us a while back that they hadn't even been told about the competition until it was announced, and that they had no plans to introduce anything new.

However, if we keep Portaler around on the Wiki in the Alternate Universe section, you never know. Maybe in a fifth or sixth series, one of the producers might see it and include it into the series, like what may currently happen with Rocks and Squidstrictor. I believe that Cartoon Network has the rights to the design anyway, so its there for them to use if they want.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum