Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th July 2013, 7:45 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Solo28 wrote:THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 N51f0256023d37_large

W00

looks good ,i knew he woulod kelp the jacket as he would not willing it to change just to like like Ben.

52THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th July 2013, 8:05 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
painlee wrote:
Solo28 wrote:THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 N51f0256023d37_large

W00

looks good ,i knew he woulod kelp the jacket as he would not willing it to change just to like like Ben.
he probably will when he pretends to be ben remember


_________________
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 FjqcrGX
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 RXNBdvC
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 K8qc3Wt

53THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th July 2013, 8:34 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
Solo28 wrote:THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 N51f0256023d37_large

W00

looks good ,i knew he woulod kelp the jacket as he would not willing it to change just to like like Ben.

He looks great imo not much is changed though. Wish we could get a better look of the trix though

54THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th July 2013, 7:24 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
Can anybody enlarge and unpixelate...depixelize...get rid of the pixels in this picture because I think it is an Ultimate Grey Matter that Derrick posted. Is that possible?
http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20130725/n51f176d3ec577.jpgTHE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 N51f176d3ec577

55THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th July 2013, 7:41 pm

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
verbomaniac wrote:Can anybody enlarge and depixel this picture? I think it is Ultimate Grey Matter. Derrick posted it.
http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20130725/n51f176d3ec577.jpgTHE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 N51f176d3ec577

Yes, it is.

Analyzing the image with a zoom he has mouth, chin and beard similar Azmuth, and red eyes, and something in the head resembles a crown or something. He seems to be a primitive Galvan and fiercer than a normal Galvan. In my opinion, his face resembles the face of an ant.

56THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th July 2013, 7:44 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
Mr. Verk wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:Can anybody enlarge and depixel this picture? I think it is Ultimate Grey Matter. Derrick posted it.
http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20130725/n51f176d3ec577.jpgTHE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 N51f176d3ec577

Yes, it is.

Analyzing the image with a zoom he has mouth, chin and beard similar Azmuth, and red eyes, and something in the head  resembles a crown or something. He seems to be a primitive Galvan and fiercer than a normal Galvan. In my opinion, his face resembles the face of an ant.
In the post on tumblr (or wherever it was posted) the guy said Ultimate Grey Matter was basically MODOK. If you look closely you can see the resemblance.

57THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th July 2013, 11:12 pm

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
verbomaniac wrote:
Mr. Verk wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:Can anybody enlarge and depixel this picture? I think it is Ultimate Grey Matter. Derrick posted it.
http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20130725/n51f176d3ec577.jpgTHE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 N51f176d3ec577

Yes, it is.

Analyzing the image with a zoom he has mouth, chin and beard similar Azmuth, and red eyes, and something in the head  resembles a crown or something. He seems to be a primitive Galvan and fiercer than a normal Galvan. In my opinion, his face resembles the face of an ant.
In the post on tumblr (or wherever it was posted) the guy said Ultimate Grey Matter was basically MODOK. If you look closely you can see the resemblance.

The red thing is the "MODOK's chair", it is very similar.

58THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th July 2013, 2:28 am

JoyRae


painlee wrote:
Solo28 wrote:THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 N51f0256023d37_large

W00

looks good ,i knew he woulod kelp the jacket as he would not willing it to change just to like like Ben.

Was the 10 on the jacket reversed on purpose?

59THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th July 2013, 3:43 am

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
JoyRae wrote:
painlee wrote:
Solo28 wrote:THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 N51f0256023d37_large

W00

looks good ,i knew he woulod kelp the jacket as he would not willing it to change just to like like Ben.

Was the 10 on the jacket reversed on purpose?
Is the right way

60THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th July 2013, 5:53 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber
JoyRae wrote:
painlee wrote:
Solo28 wrote:THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 N51f0256023d37_large

W00

looks good ,i knew he woulod kelp the jacket as he would not willing it to change just to like like Ben.

Was the 10 on the jacket reversed on purpose?

Yeah. It's to make him more opposite.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

61THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th July 2013, 5:54 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:Can anybody enlarge and unpixelate...depixelize...get rid of the pixels in this picture because I think it is an Ultimate Grey Matter that Derrick posted. Is that possible?
http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20130725/n51f176d3ec577.jpgTHE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 N51f176d3ec577

It's not Ultimate Grey Matter. It's Ultimate Albedo. And yes, there is a difference.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

62THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th July 2013, 7:49 pm

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:Can anybody enlarge and unpixelate...depixelize...get rid of the pixels in this picture because I think it is an Ultimate Grey Matter that Derrick posted. Is that possible?
http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20130725/n51f176d3ec577.jpgTHE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 N51f176d3ec577

It's not Ultimate Grey Matter. It's Ultimate Albedo. And yes, there is a difference.
I didn't realize that giving Albedo's aliens the same name as Ben's would cause a problem. Sorry.

63THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th July 2013, 11:08 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20130726/n51f2f27e90327.jpg

64THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 14th August 2013, 8:59 pm

The Username

The Username
Human
Human
What with my being underwhelmed with season 2, and merely whelmed with season 3, the news of this episode is making me more and more exited for the coming seasons.

65THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 30th October 2013, 7:45 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/cnservice/cartoonsvc/content/xml/getContentById.do?contentId=321749

Air's on 11/16/2013 09:00 AM....

66THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty New Episodes and Albedo Arc on 30th October 2013, 11:06 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
I think that now people can say that Omniverse goes higher in design and plots that AF and UA.

What Great and Finale idea of Mcduffy created this Faction, with the man hunter Khyber, Psychobos and Malware I am sure that he do the first two Arc villains episodes befores die.

The Incursean Arc was great I love how in Omniverse they put the correct part and fixes some characters, like the Incurseans that have so many power or Albedo the AF nemesis of Ben that finale have one Arc to him, I am crazy to see Nemetrix and Ultimatrix VS Omnitrix, the Ultimate Albedo idea is so good.

And we only started 4 more seasons/Arcs, The Monsters aliens, the Vilgax and Eon time war, the Rooters all is so great.

For last I think that is sad that something that was created and design in ALIEN FORCE until now is when he become GREAT like the Ultimates, I always ask how the evolution puts arms in the hands of Humungosaur and why the design is so bad? Derrick your design is great!

67THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st October 2013, 2:55 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I really can't wait for this episode, Albedo is one of my favorite villains and the return of the Ultimates is something that I'm really excited about, especially after seeing U.H.

68THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 31st October 2013, 10:59 pm

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
Let's see how Albedo deals with Ben's smart mouth. His responses could be more in the lines of "Drop the attitude!".

69THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2013, 3:12 am

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_009_1280x720.jpg

I like the last one....

70THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2013, 3:20 am

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber
Nobody wrote:http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001825_009_1280x720.jpg

I like the last one....
My least favorite alien Ultimate Spidermonkey...

Looks cool....

...i still don't like him

BUT THIS WILL BE AMAZAYNE


_________________
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 SHREK-PSD-3

71THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2013, 3:44 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
Ultimate Spidermonkey looks awesome, and I hope if Albedo (As Ben) goes Goop and Wildvine, it'll be as green Ben

72THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2013, 3:50 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Ultimate Spidermonkey look very terrible to me ,his face is even less detailed and he is smaller than in ultimate alien.

the only good part is that he get 2 extra arms.


_________________
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

73THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Seriously? on 10th November 2013, 4:32 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:Ultimate Spidermonkey look very terrible to me ,his face is even less detailed and he is smaller than in ultimate alien.

the only good part is that he get 2 extra arms.
Men you realize that this are pictures taking of animation on moving, that is only one frontal view of Ultimate Spidermonkey, you realize how many times in AF when Kevin was in his car, the picture of the fotograms of every move was so low detail in some ones the eyes of Kevin and his design of the face is only two lines for nose, one for each eye and one for mounth

And yes Albedo is getting Goop Negative and i two ask what color would be, i expect to see a best view of the Ultimate Spidermonkey because the art looks greit!

74THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2013, 4:40 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
AleSIr19 wrote:
painlee wrote:Ultimate Spidermonkey look very terrible to me ,his face is even less detailed and he is smaller than in ultimate alien.

the only good part is that he get 2 extra arms.
Men you realize that this are pictures taking of animation on moving, that is only one frontal view of Ultimate Spidermonkey, you realize how many times in AF when Kevin was in his car, the picture of the fotograms of every move was so low detail in some ones the eyes of Kevin and his design of the face is only two lines for nose, one for each eye and one for mounth

And yes Albedo is getting Goop Negative and i two ask what color would be, i expect to see a best view of the Ultimate Spidermonkey because the art looks greit!
considering that regular spidermonkey face is not detailed, i don't expect the Ultimate version to be detailed.

here a sideways view of Ultimate Spidermonkey from Ultimate Alien.

THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 640px-Ultspiderenoch

Omniverse version.
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 640px-Ultimate_spidermonkey_OV


_________________
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

75THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 Empty Re: THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 10th November 2013, 12:45 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:
painlee wrote:Ultimate Spidermonkey look very terrible to me ,his face is even less detailed and he is smaller than in ultimate alien.

the only good part is that he get 2 extra arms.
Men you realize that this are pictures taking of animation on moving, that is only one frontal view of Ultimate Spidermonkey, you realize how many times in AF when Kevin was in his car, the picture of the fotograms of every move was so low detail in some ones the eyes of Kevin and his design of the face is only two lines for nose, one for each eye and one for mounth

And yes Albedo is getting Goop Negative and i two ask what color would be, i expect to see a best view of the Ultimate Spidermonkey because the art looks greit!
considering that regular spidermonkey face is not detailed, i don't expect the Ultimate version to be detailed.

here a sideways view of Ultimate Spidermonkey from Ultimate Alien.

THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 640px-Ultspiderenoch

Omniverse version.
THE ULTIMATE HEIST SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 3 640px-Ultimate_spidermonkey_OV
I like the OV design better

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum