Mr. Verk
Nobody
Sebastian13
Ebomnitrix
Uncle Grandpa
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th October 2013, 12:38 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Echoecho6 wrote:
Tammar wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Tammar wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Tammar wrote:
painlee wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:
Echoecho6 wrote:Forever Knights :p
RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 N52423ac358e5f_large
wtf whit that guy head? his head comes short.
Terrible, terrible design.
god,terrible it is.
Or is it?
It looks good
Or does it?
Yes, it does
Or does it?
Hush
I will do no such thing

27RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th October 2013, 4:04 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

What have they done to mister Morton?

RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 640px-Sir_Morton3

28RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th October 2013, 5:16 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:What have they done to mister Morton?

RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 640px-Sir_Morton3
Bad, bad things

29RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th October 2013, 7:21 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 1385631_309020995903633_885630462_n
Ben 10 Omniverse's Facebook just posted this with the exact words being:
"Jimmy Jones and the Forever Knights are both making an appearance on an all new Ben 10 Omniverse, but only one is threatening to erase all alien DNA on earth! Hmm… which do you think it is?? Tune in tomorrow morning at 9:30a/8:30c on Cartoon Network!"

30RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th October 2013, 8:00 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tammar wrote:RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 1385631_309020995903633_885630462_n
Ben 10 Omniverse's Facebook just posted this with the exact words being:
"Jimmy Jones and the Forever Knights are both making an appearance on an all new Ben 10 Omniverse, but only one is threatening to erase all alien DNA on earth! Hmm… which do you think it is?? Tune in tomorrow morning at 9:30a/8:30c on Cartoon Network!"
Oh, Oh...I know! Jimmy Jones!

31RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th October 2013, 2:04 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

EATLE

http://shrek.com

32RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th October 2013, 2:06 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

That was one insane episode
Thank god Snare-oh, Lodestar, Swampfire showed up
and where was Eatle? I didn't see him in this episode
but anyway, that's what Harangue gets when he tries to get rid of aliens, he becomes one...

33RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th October 2013, 2:07 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:That was one insane episode
Thank god Snare-oh, Lodestar, Swampfire showed up
and where was Eatle? I didn't see him in this episode
but anyway, that's what Harangue gets when he tries to get rid of aliens, he becomes one...
Small cameo during the red sphere bit, right after Swampfire

http://shrek.com

34RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th October 2013, 2:26 pm

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

EATLE EATLE EATLE EATLE EATLE EATLE EATLE EATLE EATLE EATLE EATLE

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

35RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th October 2013, 2:35 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Kinda sad that Swampfire and Eatle weren't actually used. Very happy that Lodestar, Jury Rigg and Snare-oh were. Good episode.

36RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th October 2013, 3:01 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I just realized this is the first episode Ben ever wanted to turn into Grey Matter in all of Ben 10 history but got the wrong alien, that's kinda a first for Ben to ever want Grey Matter as much as he wanted Humungousaur and others

37RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty ¿What Happen? 26th October 2013, 7:16 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I would like to know? The Dr. that is the Forever King or what?, you can post picture or something i love the forever Knights are my favorites villains you can tell me what happen in the episode?

38RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th October 2013, 7:32 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:I would like to know? The Dr. that is the Forever King or what?, you can post picture or something i love the forever Knights are my favorites villains you can tell me what happen in the episode?
You can watch it illegally on AnimeFlavor once it's uploaded soon. Or you can torrent it soon.
Although, the cops will be at your door in a half hour if you follow these methods.

39RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th October 2013, 7:34 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:I just realized this is the first episode Ben ever wanted to turn into Grey Matter in all of Ben 10 history but got the wrong alien, that's kinda a first for Ben to ever want Grey Matter as much as he wanted Humungousaur and others
Ben should go Grey Matter more often

40RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th October 2013, 8:24 pm

Echoecho6

Echoecho6
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Oh my goodness that was great! Is it just me or was Snare-Oh's voice a bit different from Frogs of War? Also they did some new interesting stuff with his powers, very cool!

41RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th October 2013, 9:13 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

I didn't think it was any different, but maybe. Also, Snare-oh has been used like no times so anything they do with him would be new and interesting. Still cool.

42RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th October 2013, 9:15 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

anyone else noticed the Pyroxivors which debuted in the AF episode Inferno?Rook call them by a different name.

43RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th October 2013, 9:22 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

painlee wrote:anyone else noticed the Pyroxivors which debuted in the AF episode Inferno?Rook call them by a different name.
I did, only they renamed them, and they changed their eye design, but I like they brought one of the small villains back.

44RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th October 2013, 10:39 pm

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Well my guess is that if Will Harangue returns he'll definitely get revenge on Ben big time. This time however he'll not be alone. He will probably hire multiple criminals to go after not only Ben but also his friends and family.

45RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 28th October 2013, 10:32 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I wonder if those eggs left by the Incurseans will be used in a future episode...

Moving on, this was a wonderful episode. Very UAF in style: mentioning previous events (Jimmy having Ben's old jacket and noticing the "design change", the return of the Forever Knights after their last arc in UA, mentioning the Incursean and Highbreed arcs, the Forever Knights using the machines left over by the Highbreeds is especially very UAF-like), the darker tone and the use of Jimmy Jones and Will Harague.

Joseph Chadwick is probably my favorite Forever Knight and I'm really happy with his new design and bigger role.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 28th October 2013, 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

46RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 28th October 2013, 12:56 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
painlee wrote:anyone else noticed the Pyroxivors which debuted in the AF episode Inferno?Rook call them by a different name.
I did, only they renamed them, and they changed their eye design, but I like they brought one of the small villains back.
Maybe they have multiple names.

47RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 28th October 2013, 5:03 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sebastian13 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Maybe they have multiple names.
like the megawhatts in omniverse they are valled nosedeenians so its possible

48RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 31st October 2013, 11:33 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

I don't know which was the best thing about this episode: the return of Jimmy Jones or Will Harangue's deformity at the end. Very Happy 

49RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: RETURN TO FOREVER SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 1st November 2013, 2:49 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:I just realized this is the first episode Ben ever wanted to turn into Grey Matter in all of Ben 10 history but got the wrong alien, that's kinda a first for Ben to ever want Grey Matter as much as he wanted Humungousaur and others
Not trying to be mean or anything, but, actually, it's not the first time he selects Grey Matter but gets someone else. In the short "Sleepaway Camper", Ben selected Grey Matter but got Ripjaws. (Yey).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum