Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 7th November 2013, 11:35 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:In preparation for the start of the best blocks of episodes in the entire history of the Ben 10 Franchise, and due to my being a long time fan of Upgrade, I decided to apply myself on the wonderful art medium of MS Paint:

I call it "Les Motivables"

https://imgur.com/KGZnTPd

Yes the choice of Comic sans as a font is entirely intentional.
I love it. It's beautiful. It's even got Eatle!


_________________
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

27OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 12:11 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
I really hope there are more than 4 aliens in this episode because so far half this arch has been nothing episodes with barely aliens..., btw awesome pic ZeroRecoil

28OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 2:24 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Is it possible the enemy kevin and rook meet is albedo


_________________
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 FjqcrGX
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 RXNBdvC
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 K8qc3Wt

29OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 2:28 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
beczam1290 wrote:Is it possible the enemy kevin and rook meet is albedo
No, the enemy's name is OTTO. Or Motives.


_________________
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

30OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 2:37 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Is it possible the enemy kevin and rook meet is albedo
No, the enemy's name is OTTO. Or Motives.
Mo Derrick confirmed Otto motives is the name of the auto show kevin and rook go to where did u get that info


_________________
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 FjqcrGX
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 RXNBdvC
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 K8qc3Wt

31OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 2:39 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
beczam1290 wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Is it possible the enemy kevin and rook meet is albedo
No, the enemy's name is OTTO. Or Motives.
Mo Derrick confirmed Otto motives is the name of the auto show kevin and rook go to  where did u get that info
He confirmed that the villain's name is in the title.


_________________
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

32OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 2:44 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Is it possible the enemy kevin and rook meet is albedo
No, the enemy's name is OTTO. Or Motives.
Mo Derrick confirmed Otto motives is the name of the auto show kevin and rook go to  where did u get that info
He confirmed that the villain's name is in the title.
Oh man I could've sworn he said that was the name of the auto show I must be thinking of something else sorry.


_________________
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 FjqcrGX
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 RXNBdvC
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 K8qc3Wt

33OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 5:05 pm

Transyl Servantis

Transyl Servantis
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
No pictures? Nobody, are you there?

34OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 6:14 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber
They also used to give us previews 10 days before the ep what happened to that

35OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 6:46 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Tammar wrote:They also used to give us previews 10 days before the ep what happened to that
but there a 7 day gap between episodes airing.


_________________
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

36OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 6:48 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Come On Nobody! Give us the pictures! Very Happy

37OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 7:12 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
Primus10 wrote:Come On Nobody! Give us the pictures! Very Happy
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_009_1280x720.jpg

38OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 7:15 pm

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber
Nobody wrote:
Primus10 wrote:Come On Nobody! Give us the pictures! Very Happy
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_009_1280x720.jpg

W0000000000000000000000000000

UPGRADE


_________________
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 SHREK-PSD-3

39OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 7:17 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Nobody wrote:
Primus10 wrote:Come On Nobody! Give us the pictures! Very Happy
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_009_1280x720.jpg

Thanks! Very Happy

40OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 7:25 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber
OMG
ARGIT
YES
HAPPY
EXCITED
ARGIT

41OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 7:27 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_009_1280x720.jpg Upgrade!!! :DDDDDDD

42OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 7:32 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
Primus10 wrote:http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_009_1280x720.jpg Upgrade!!! :DDDDDDD
Oh Hey, Otto's a Pyxi.

Also: What happened to Gar's Arm!

43OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 7:41 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
ZeroRecoil wrote:
Primus10 wrote:http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_009_1280x720.jpg Upgrade!!! :DDDDDDD
Oh Hey, Otto's a Pyxi.

Also: What happened to Gar's Arm!
he was missing part of a arm since his debut.


_________________
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

44OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 7:49 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
ZeroRecoil wrote:
Primus10 wrote:http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_009_1280x720.jpg Upgrade!!! :DDDDDDD
Oh Hey, Otto's a Pyxi.

Also: What happened to Gar's Arm!
he was missing part of a arm since his debut.
Hah, I hadn't noticed.

45OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 8:22 pm

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i76/CARE1010251300001803_004_1280x720.jpg

[/quote]Look at Kevin when he was still 11 years old. Surprised 
Reminds you of when he was a bad guy, too, doesn't it?

46OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 8:22 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
Finally Kevin Levin in the Null Void with Argit when that was only kids and OTTO is a pixy, that looks good because he can update and take control of Cars and Ships that put more use to the Upgrade Debut in Omniverse this episode looks so great and only 8 days for the Ultimate Heist episode!

47OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 10:40 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
So.... http://spring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/485324230632686256 The 1 and the 4 are true, which will be the true? I hope the 2. Very Happy

48OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 8th November 2013, 10:57 pm

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
I think 1, 4, and 5 are real spoilers. 2 and 3 are fakes.

What surprises me (and not in a good way) is the last one where GhostFreak takes over Ben's body for real.

49OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 9th November 2013, 3:46 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
2 is probably true. This show is known for its flashbacks after all


_________________
OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

50OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback  - Page 2 Empty Re: OTTO Motives Spoilers and Talkback on 9th November 2013, 6:28 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
Yeah we know for a fact we'll see Pierce again.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum