Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Where to go if Omniverse just isn't for me?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Out of the last 30 episodes of OV id have to reach to say I liked more then 4-5. I think it safe to say I'm part of the fandom getting left behind after the Alien force / Ultimate Alien era. 

I need a new animated show, and it seems the kind of storytelling I like is in short supply on this side of the ocean. My favorite animated shows of recent years are young justice, Ben 10 from tos - UA. Green lantern was OK but I only really tuned in because it was on between some of the stuff I listed already. 

On the anime front ive like soul eater, gundam unicorn (80's character designs no bushinos w00t), full metal alchemist (1st series didnt like the manga so i skipped the 2nd series.), and the DCAU from batman TAS- JLU and the more recent Bruce time DCU animated movies.

Things like Omniverse, Batman the Brave and Bold, and Scoobie do mystery INC just drive me nuts. They remind me of being little and realizing the Road Runner would never get caught and every episode was the same. Don't get me wrong some people dig comedies and I'm cool with that, but I'm not one of them.  

Any suggestions on some recent stuff I could check out along the same lines as the stuff I've liked?

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Well, I don't watch much cartoons anymore, I suggest moving on to live action dramas, some very cool stuff on the way. I'm just glad AF/UA fanbase didn't overreact to the changes, everyone just got disappointed and moved on. I just forgot about watching omniverse and it faded away into obscurity in my mind.

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Vote with your remote, and change the channel

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Watch Sword Art Online.

Also I have no idea how you can stand Soul Eater, since it's just one comically ridiculous and amazing little manga. Not sure how anyone can dislike Brotherhood either, but that's just me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum