Ebomnitrix
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Didn't Derrick give us the episodes already? Where are those in this list...

Edit: Nevermind, those were arc 4, these are 5 and 6.

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

Most of those sound really, really awesome.
Thankfully the silly plots seem to be at a minimum, although I see 56 & 57 managed to sneak some in...

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Most of them sound pretty amazing, looking forward to the Anur ones.

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Well since Omniverse was picked up for about 80 episodes we are also probably going to see Arcs 7 & 8.

It would be interesting if every villain in the series would team up against Ben and his team.

My theory is that Vilgax has teamed up with Harangue and other bunch of villains to defeat Ben Tennyson and his team.

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Sonic_Gamer wrote:Well since Omniverse was picked up for about 80 episodes we are also probably going to see Arcs 7 & 8.

It would be interesting if every villain in the series would team up against Ben and his team.

My theory is that Vilgax has teamed up with Harangue and other bunch of villains to defeat Ben Tennyson and his team.

Damn 80? We only got like 98 total out of alien force and ultimate alien total.

I wonder if their will be any change in focuses around the mid point. . . .Oh who am i kidding I need to move on and check back in when series 5 gets here

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

1 week til Comic-Con!/8 days til they show Ben 10! (aka: Next Sunday)

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

We are only 2 days and counting til Cartoon Network releases stuff, and 5 days til the Ben 10 Panel itself!

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

Episodes now are organized by seasons....

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/cnservice/cartoonsvc/content/xml/getContentById.do?contentId=335937

http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/cnservice/cartoonsvc/content/xml/getContentById.do?contentId=335938

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

So there planning full 4 seasons of Omniverse with 20 episodes each, I hope they atleast air the 50-60 episodes til the end of the Ben 10 episodes for the 2013-2014 simester

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

D3Publisher (D3P) and Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE) today announced that Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW, Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby in 8-bit Land, and Ben 10 Omniverse 2 will be showcased at the ShiftyLook Freeplay Arcade located at the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter (401 K Street, San Diego, CA). The event takes place during Comic-Con International show hours on July 18th – July 21st.

Visitors to the D3Publisher tent on the terrace at the ShiftyLook Freeplay Arcade will be treated to hands-on demos with all three games and be one of the first to play the hottest upcoming video games for the fall. Additionally, fans participating in this year’s Adventure Time ConQuest can stop by the D3Publisher tent at the event to redeem their reward.

OMNIVERSE2 IS GONNA BE THERE, expect a trailer....

Sonic_Gamer

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomnitrix wrote:D3Publisher (D3P) and Cartoon Network Enterprises (CNE) today announced that Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I DON’T KNOW, Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby in 8-bit Land, and Ben 10 Omniverse 2 will be showcased at the ShiftyLook Freeplay Arcade located at the Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter (401 K Street, San Diego, CA). The event takes place during Comic-Con International show hours on July 18th – July 21st.

Visitors to the D3Publisher tent on the terrace at the ShiftyLook Freeplay Arcade will be treated to hands-on demos with all three games and be one of the first to play the hottest upcoming video games for the fall. Additionally, fans participating in this year’s Adventure Time ConQuest can stop by the D3Publisher tent at the event to redeem their reward.

OMNIVERSE2 IS GONNA BE THERE, expect a trailer....

So Omniverse 2 will be the fifth "Ben 10 Series"?

My Bad, it is the video game sequal.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Too bad we won't get the HOT SKOOPZ on a new alien...maybe. Have we heard about any new arc 4 aliens? I think Gutrot is arc 5...

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Laughing Imagine if the next series would be called Omniverse 2. That would be so stupid.

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:Laughing Imagine if the next series would be called Omniverse 2. That would be so stupid.
ikr

BTW I got screenshots from Omniverse 2...
Returning from Previous Game: Four Arms, Gravattack, Cannonbolt, Bloxx, XLR8
Returning from Other Games: Swampfire, Big Chill
New Alien Debuts: Crashhopper, Astrodactyl, Bullfrag

There all on wikia if you guys wanna check it out! I think they're from the trailer, If only I could find it...

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Swampfire seems like a pretty random choice. It's not like he ever appears...

http://shrek.com

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:Swampfire seems like a pretty random choice. It's not like he ever appears...
Well he doesn't in Omniverse, but atleast will finally hear his voice in the series, but here's the image of him:
BEN 10 COMIC-CON 2013 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Swampfire_in_ov_2

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:Swampfire seems like a pretty random choice. It's not like he ever appears...
Well he doesn't in Omniverse, but atleast will finally hear his voice in the series, but here's the image of him:
BEN 10 COMIC-CON 2013 SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Swampfire_in_ov_2
any trailer for the game if there is please post it

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Laughing Imagine if the next series would be called Omniverse 2. That would be so stupid.
ikr

BTW I got screenshots from Omniverse 2...
Returning from Previous Game: Four Arms, Gravattack, Cannonbolt, Bloxx, XLR8
Returning from Other Games: Swampfire, Big Chill
New Alien Debuts: Crashhopper, Astrodactyl, Bullfrag

There all on wikia if you guys wanna check it out! I think they're from the trailer, If only I could find it...
crashhopper was in the 3ds version so hes not really a new alien

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

well he appeared once and Swampfire is awesome.

Last edited by painlee on 18th July 2013, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

any other info about the new game

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:any other info about the new game
the 3DS gets 7 more aliens then we do... like Rath and Eatle...

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:

From the pres release: "Join the fight with 10 alien forms on console and 17 on Nintendo 3DS™, including Big Chill, Bullfrag, Rath, Eatle, and more, each with their own role in combat and platforming."

The numbers are accurate, but nowhere there does it say that Rath and Eatle are 3DS exclusive

http://shrek.com

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ヨロ盗品ゲイブニューウェル wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:

From the pres release: "Join the fight with 10 alien forms on console and 17 on Nintendo 3DS™, including Big Chill, Bullfrag, Rath, Eatle, and more, each with their own role in combat and platforming."

The numbers are accurate, but nowhere there does it say that Rath and Eatle are 3DS exclusive
well i know which version im getting 3ds well thats because i dont have any other system and 7 more aliens awsome

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

anyone have a trailer seriously

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:anyone have a trailer seriously
Here is a trailer http://www.d3press.us/files/Comic-Con%202013/Ben%2010%20Omniverse%202/130715_Ben10_Omni02_Web_FIN_h264.mov

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum