Ebomnitrix
27 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

An old enemy emerges while Ben and Rook visit Kevin and Gwen at college.
(Credit to Nobody, Thank you)

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

synthoid or sunny is my guess:D 

3MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Mystery Incorperated 3rd July 2013, 7:54 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Sounds kinda like mystery incorporated maybe its a scooby doo crossover derrick never said theres only one crossover

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

Hex. because its been said hes returning at least once, and theres no mention of him in the charmcaster episode, plus it make sense that she wouldnt go back to being his lackey ( so to speak ).

Cheers.

Mythix

Human
Human

beczam1290 wrote:Sounds kinda like mystery incorporated maybe its a scooby doo crossover derrick never said theres only one crossover
I don't think it's a crossover, Scooby-Doo meeting Ben 10 doesn't feel right.
Although maybe there are some Scooby-Doo references?

http://galacticmonsters.tumblr.com

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

XLR98 wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Sounds kinda like mystery incorporated maybe its a scooby doo crossover derrick never said theres only one crossover
I don't think it's a crossover, Scooby-Doo meeting Ben 10 doesn't feel right.
Although maybe there are some Scooby-Doo references?

I'm hoping for just references.

Mr. Galvan

Mr. Galvan

I think it has serious chances of being Zs'Skayr, even though he has confirmed a return in later episodes forward this may be a precondition for his return, even the name, "Mystery Incorporeal", which seems to have something to do.

http://Almanaque Ben 10 (almanaqueben10.blogspot.com.br)

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

that would be stupid.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

painlee wrote:
that would be stupid.

Not particularly.

Mythix

Human
Human

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
painlee wrote:
that would be stupid.

Not particularly.

Yes particularly, a crossover between a super hero show and a non-super hero show seems dumb and very unlikely.

http://galacticmonsters.tumblr.com

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

XLR98 wrote:
painlee wrote:
that would be stupid.

Not particularly.

Yes particularly, a crossover between a super hero show and a non-super hero show seems dumb and very unlikely.

The Secret Saturdays is not a superhero show either.

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

XLR98 wrote:
painlee wrote:
that would be stupid.

Not particularly.

Kinda is

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

XLR98 wrote:
painlee wrote:
that would be stupid.

Not particularly.

it still a action show a Scooby Doo cross over would make Ben 10 a joke.

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

a scooby doo/ Ben 10 crossover.... Yoiks.... ruh-oh.... I dont think it will work, though i dont think it matters about it being a superhero show or not....Very Happy 

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

The design of Gwen looks like the Velma's design. And the Ben's trousers looks like the Shaggy's trousers.
Coincidence?

CheshireP

CheshireP
Human
Human

Don't worry. It's just a parody!

http://cheshirep.deviantart.com/

FutureFighter

Human
Human

I'm not sure why they're hiding the old foe's identity; it's pretty obviously Z'sakyr / Ghostfreak.  C'mon, "incorporeal"?  A Scooby Doo pun title, which is famous for ghosts?  Not to mention an explanation has to be given as to how he escapes the Omnitrix and shows up a few episodes later.

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber

FutureFighter wrote:I'm not sure why they're hiding the old foe's identity; it's pretty obviously Z'sakyr / Ghostfreak.  C'mon, "incorporeal"?  A Scooby Doo pun title, which is famous for ghosts?  Not to mention an explanation has to be given as to how he escapes the Omnitrix and shows up a few episodes later.

agreed, a good bet, but i would still go on an appearance from hex, given, he hasnt been mentioned secifically in an episode, but will be returning. perhaps this is why charmcaster will help Ben and Rook. hex could be Z'sakyr prisoner

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/485315625007213866 UAF enemy.... Darkstar?

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Primus10 wrote:http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/485315625007213866 UAF enemy.... Darkstar?

I think it is Darkstar, too.

Mr. Galvan

Mr. Galvan

FutureFighter wrote:I'm not sure why they're hiding the old foe's identity; it's pretty obviously Z'sakyr / Ghostfreak.  C'mon, "incorporeal"?  A Scooby Doo pun title, which is famous for ghosts?  Not to mention an explanation has to be given as to how he escapes the Omnitrix and shows up a few episodes later.

It's exactly what I think. Incorporeal resembles the Zs'Skayr because it "incorporates" beings (the controls), plus it technically does not have form when it is intangible. I am absolutely sure that this episode will be the framework for the return of Zs'Skayr anyway as every time he faces Ben dies you need an explanation for his return in episode # 197. Perhaps we can understand how Vicktor recovered his body, maybe he did not assist in the return of Ghostfreak ... I consider him the best villain of the franchise, and I think it deserves much more attention, by what I saw Omniverse is meeting my expectations with the episodes which he appears.

http://Almanaque Ben 10 (almanaqueben10.blogspot.com.br)

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Mr. Galvan wrote:

It's exactly what I think. Incorporeal resembles the Zs'Skayr because it "incorporates" beings (the controls), plus it technically does not have form when it is intangible. I am absolutely sure that this episode will be the framework for the return of Zs'Skayr anyway as every time he faces Ben dies you need an explanation for his return in episode # 197. Perhaps we can understand how Vicktor recovered his body, maybe he did not assist in the return of Ghostfreak ... I consider him the best villain of the franchise, and I think it deserves much more attention, by what I saw Omniverse is meeting my expectations with the episodes which he appears.
Derrick James Wyatt, art director of Ben 10: Omniverse, confirmed the villain to be from UAF (Ben 10: Alien Force and Ben 10: Ultimate Alien, commonly reffered to as Ultimate Alien Force). Zs'skayr is a villain introduced the original series aka Ben 10. Therefore, it is not Zs'skayr.

23MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 31st October 2013, 11:05 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

I'd like to see what the college Gwen and Kevin go to looks like both inside and out.

Hope that old enemy doesn't turn out to be Malware. Had quite enough of him since Showdown.

24MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 8th December 2013, 1:40 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Mr. Verk wrote:
Primus10 wrote:http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/485315625007213866 UAF enemy.... Darkstar?
Has to be Darkstar, he fits perfectly into both the season and the description of the episode. (it does involve Gwen...)

Not to mention he's confirmed for this season.

25MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: MYSTERY INCORPOREAL SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 8th December 2013, 1:48 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:
Mr. Verk wrote:
Has to be Darkstar, he fits perfectly into both the season and the description of the episode. (it does involve Gwen...)

Not to mention he's confirmed for this season.
Plus, in Vilgax Attacks, Max mentioned an old enemy and it turned out to be Darkstar, so it only makes sense for him to the old enemy again

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum