Ebomnitrix
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Vilgax' former lackey Psyphon is elated when his master returns.
(Credit to Nobody, Thank you)

2BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th February 2014, 11:29 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Welp this weeks episode is coming up, hopefully more information about this episode is posted soon.

3BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 25th February 2014, 11:59 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

Lucy should be in that episode. I would've loved to see her and Ben prank Pakmar.

How so, you ask?

1. Ben and Rook walk stop by Pakmar's business.

2. As usual, Pakmar points fingers at Ben and hocks a loogie.

3. Ben tells Pakmar his loogies are lame and makes a better one himself in which the loogie is Sludgepuppy gunk.

4. Ben reveals himself/herself to be Lucy Mann who says "Pysche!".

5. The real Ben shows up and introduces Pakmar to Lucy and then says "Gotcha!".

6. Ben and Lucy laugh at Pakmar who screams the loudest of all.

7. Rook will then ask what Ben did and when Ben tell Rook about his plan, he'll tell him it wasn't nice or funny.

Sorry. I just think Pakmar should get what he deserves 'cause seeing accuse Ben of ruining business is annoying.

4BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th February 2014, 1:56 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

I can't even begin to understand why you find a merchant complaining about Ben ruining his business every time he ruins his business so annoying. And also, no offense, but that "prank" is almost embarrassingly bad.

5BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 26th February 2014, 2:26 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:I can't even begin to understand why you find a merchant complaining about Ben ruining his business every time he ruins his business so annoying. And also, no offense, but that "prank" is almost embarrassingly bad.
I'd say Pakmar's business is all he cares about. That's why I find it annoying.

And how about you tell me what's so "embarrassingly bad" about Lucy and Ben pranking Pakmar?

6BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty duh 26th February 2014, 3:20 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

PeruAlonso wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:I can't even begin to understand why you find a merchant complaining about Ben ruining his business every time he ruins his business so annoying. And also, no offense, but that "prank" is almost embarrassingly bad.
I'd say Pakmar's business is all he cares about. That's why I find it annoying.

And how about you tell me what's so "embarrassingly bad" about Lucy and Ben pranking Pakmar?

Why should Pakmar care about anything else? He is rarely in danger and in almost all cases Ben's reckless endangerment of his business has been entirely been a result of his carelessness and lack of empathy/understnading. If Pakmar complained when Ben was trying to save him from a real and present danger your complaints might be valid, but when the entire point of the joke is "Ben does stupid stuff and ruins poor innocent Pakmar's life" it's kind of ridiculous to say that on top of that Pakmar should "Get what he deserves." You know, because punishing random bystanders because they don't appreciate when dumb superheroes needlessly destroy their livelihoods is kind of sadistic.

And it's embarrassingly bad on two fronts, one--it's cruel, because Pakmar has literally never done anything wrong ever to bring all the misfortune he gets, and definitely not to warrant that Ben, the source of all his troubles, mock him on top of that. And second, because saying "Your loogies suck also I am not Ben" can't be considered a joke, let alone a prank. There are more interesting scenarios that LucyBen interactions with Pakmar could result in (like Ben for once in his life not destroying Pakmar's business, only for it turn out to not be Ben) and none of them involve failing at terrorizing an unlucky merchant.

7BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 27th February 2014, 6:49 pm

Nobody

Plumber
Plumber

http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i79/CARE1001271400002004_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i79/CARE1001271400002004_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i79/CARE1001271400002004_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i79/CARE1001271400002004_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i79/CARE1001271400002004_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i79/CARE1001271400002004_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i79/CARE1001271400002004_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i79/CARE1001271400002004_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i79/CARE1001271400002004_009_1280x720.jpg

Young Ben....

8BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 27th February 2014, 7:24 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber

Psyphon misses Vilgax, projects Vilgax onto a plumber, has a good time? Something along those lines. Real Vilgax may or may not appear.

Also how does Psyphon keep getting out of jail?

9BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 27th February 2014, 7:28 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

I really hope the episode lives up to the screenshots because they make it look like the best thing ever

http://shrek.com

10BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 27th February 2014, 8:38 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

i wonder who that bearded guy is, he look like a human Vilgax.

11BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 27th February 2014, 8:41 pm

MaskedKitsune

MaskedKitsune
Plumber
Plumber

Preview, courtesy of UndertownTV

12BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 27th February 2014, 9:46 pm

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

this episoap will be so great

13BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 27th February 2014, 11:31 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:i wonder who that bearded guy is, he look like a human Vilgax.
Maybe it's an AU Vilgax. He looks like he might be a plumber (an actual one, not the galactic police force kind).

14BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 28th February 2014, 6:44 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

That bearded guy could be Vilgax, using an ID Mask to disguise himself. You never know.

15BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK Empty Re: BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK 28th February 2014, 10:37 pm

Plumber
Plumber

"Psyphon is back to carry out Vilgax's evil plan… even if he's not entirely sure what it is yet. We're guessing it has something to do with Ben, though! Tune in to Ben 10 Omniverse, tomorrow morning at 9a/8c on Cartoon Network!"

Yeah, I'm guessing I'm right. He'll think it's Vilgax in disguise when it's a random dude. Very unlikely, but BIG TWIST it actually is Vilgax at the end or he's at least seen.

Might this whole "is that Vilgax in disguise" thing become a running gag? Omniverse does have the least of Vilgax of any series so it'd be a little bit meta that the characters are expecting to run into him.

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:"Might this whole "is that Vilgax in disguise" thing become a running gag? Omniverse does have the least of Vilgax of any series so it'd be a little bit meta that the characters are expecting to run into him.
He's actually been in six episodes. Just as many episodes as he was in in UA.

Plumber
Plumber

verbomaniac wrote:
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:"Might this whole "is that Vilgax in disguise" thing become a running gag? Omniverse does have the least of Vilgax of any series so it'd be a little bit meta that the characters are expecting to run into him.
He's actually been in six episodes. Just as many episodes as he was in in UA.
Thus far there have been three: only one of those(Vilgax Must Croak) is in continuity since one instance is just a short scene of Lucy impersonating him and only Psyphon sees it and the other is just a brief glimpse of him in Khyber's dream. The six appearances would be if you counted those both as real appearances and then also counted the three episodes yet to be released that claim to include him. While I think the anniversary episodes are guaranteed to actually have him this episode may or may not have a Vilgax lookalike instead of the real Vilgax - that or him in disguise. Vilgax might cameo again, but from the look of that plumbing picture it may or may not be a case of Psyphon thinking it's Vilgax.

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ghostfreak, Snare Oh, Clockwork! Very Happy

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

that was the best ever.

holy shrek that clockwork scene.

hilarious episode 420/10

http://shrek.com

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

Okay. I was wrong. That wasn't Vilgax in disguise. I think we can assume the real one is still out there.

It looks like we'll see (the real) Vilgax in And Then There Were None along with And Then There Was Ben.

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

they did not explain why those Squid monsters have Lucubra like colors.

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Tbh this episode was alright, good aliens, ok episode, Clockwork surprised the hell out of me when he showed off a new power (which was awesome!), also Ghostfreak was used and Snare-Oh, and Bullfrag. Plus squid villains? For a second, I thought those we're Lucubras, but I guess not.
I give this episode a 6/10, Next week's is going to be really good, I can tell.

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

This episoap was perfect

Clockwork returned after his year long absense

GHOSTFREAK

Only one problem though

They kept calling Vilgax evil and Ben kept acting like Vilgax was his enemy

Vilgax is his cool best friend we all know that

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer