Clockwork returned after his year long absense

GHOSTFREAK

Only one problem though

They kept calling Vilgax evil and Ben kept acting like Vilgax was his enemy

Vilgax is his cool best friend we all know that
actually his name is bill gacks not vilgax

I'm talking about squid man person not plumber man person
do you mean vilgax or vilgaxs squids because they are both his enemy

27BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Vilgax is Way Evil 1st March 2014, 3:21 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

painlee wrote:they did not explain why those Squid monsters have Lucubra like colors.

I'm guessing it's just a sneak reference.

Great aliens in this episode, alright everything else. Psyphon is rad as always and tragically funny this time around. Plot was a bit confusing in regards to how Bill Gacks did the thing in the first place, but solid overall. Wasn't too happy with the flashback (stupid XLR8) though.

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

i rate the episode 7/10

the story was not that interesting but the alien choices and action scenes were good.

the best part for me was Clockwork slowing time so it seemed that he was using super speed.

i was hoping that Bill Gacks was actually Vilgax using a DNA altering device to turn him in to a human kind of like a Unitrix but wearable.

i also did not liked the younger Ben flashback.

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Clockwork_error_in_Bengeance_is_Mine
Just noticed this...

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Clockwork_error_in_Bengeance_is_Mine
Just noticed this...
What about it?

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

verbomaniac wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:BENGEANCE IS MINE! SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Clockwork_error_in_Bengeance_is_Mine
Just noticed this...
What about it?
Doesn't he look like UAF Clockwork? (error in the episode btw)

Richard 10: Swampfire

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
Just noticed this...
What about it?

No, he doesn't. He looks like OV Clockwork. (Not an error in the episode btw.)

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
Just noticed this...
What about it?

Look at the eyebrows.

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber

This was a pretty fun episode - not as good as Incorporeal but better than Zombozo. Bullfrag reappearance, the farce, and really the first time I enjoyed Psyphon all that much(in a character sort of way).

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

Okay. What is it about that flashback with 10/11-year-old Ben that everyone hated?

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

PeruAlonso wrote:Okay. What is it about that flashback with 10/11-year-old Ben that everyone hated?
The reason I personally hated it was because it felt a little forced. I understand they needed a way to introduce the squids but I just think they could have done a better job of it. Also it showed Ben's stupider side which is something I could do with less of.

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
verbomaniac wrote:
Just noticed this...
What about it?

Look at the eyebrows.

"Eyebrows". Doesn't make him look like UAF Clockwork that much.

Plumber
Plumber

PeruAlonso wrote:Okay. What is it about that flashback with 10/11-year-old Ben that everyone hated?
I didn't hate it like others but it was a bit quick, random, and though I might be missing something I swear it messes with continuity.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Basically, yeah. It was pretty random, it was a bit forced, is pretty much entirely out of continuity, and it had young Ben use XLR8 for the fourth time, which is A LOT, considering how little he appears and the fact that there's still 8 aliens he hasn't used. (Ripjaws at least would have been nice)

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

In the Flashback, Ben 11 years old was in the hands of Vilgax in something that looks like the ship of Vilgax. Vilgax show to Ben his pets (the things that looks like Lucubra), he says that the pets are from his planet and for that he have control over then, but Ben find the way to free his hand and become in XLR8 he do one of his old jokes and say to Vilgax "Now pass to the part were i kick your ass" but the pets of Vilgax take him.

I have to say you that until now this is the worts flashback anf doesnt make any sense, because one, Ben acts like idiot and a jerk and nothing looks real, because was show in the OS that Ben like Way Big launch Vilgax over the galaxy and Ben doesnt see her more until AF.

Other thing is that in AF was say that in some point in his 12 or 13 years old Ben find the code to dissable the Omnitrix. So the time is running for the Flashbacks.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:

In the Flashback, Ben 11 years old was in the hands of Vilgax in something that looks like the ship of Vilgax. Vilgax show to Ben his pets (the things that looks like Lucubra), he says that the pets are from his planet and for that he have control over then, but Ben find the way to free his hand and become in XLR8 he do one of his old jokes and say to Vilgax "Now pass to the part were i kick your ass" but the pets of Vilgax take him.

I have to say you that until now this is the worts flashback anf doesnt make any sense, because one, Ben acts like idiot and a jerk and nothing looks real, because was show in the OS that Ben like Way Big launch Vilgax over the galaxy and Ben doesnt see her more until AF.

Other thing is that in AF was say that in some point in his 12 or 13 years old Ben find the code to dissable the Omnitrix. So the time is running for the Flashbacks.
how do you know this isnt before secret of the omnitrix

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

That was a stupid episode. Everything I dont like about Omniverse in one episode.

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

how do you know this isnt before secret of the omnitrix

You have a point dude, i think that the flashback was in the ship of Vilgax because the background have that organic and orange background and the tube of glass.

But rhen why the ropes, is Vilgax, not Subliminal or Clancy and that ship only was one time. Sone one have to ask derrick this.

alienxfanatic

So how is Bill Gacks not Vilgax in an ID mask or something. When he was working on Pakmar's plumbing he activated some hologram thingy.

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

alienxfanatic wrote:So how is Bill Gacks not Vilgax in an ID mask or something.  When he was working on Pakmar's plumbing he activated some hologram thingy.  

It looks like that was accidental, which is super weird.

alienxfanatic

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:
alienxfanatic wrote:So how is Bill Gacks not Vilgax in an ID mask or something.  When he was working on Pakmar's plumbing he activated some hologram thingy.  

Idk. It didn't look accidental to me. Especially when it said password accepted. How would a normal human plumber know an Alien's password?

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

alienxfanatic wrote:

Idk.  It didn't look accidental to me.  Especially when it said password accepted.  How would a normal human plumber know an Alien's password?

It certainly didn't look accidental, but since it was never addressed again, I'm guessing that was the idea. He put the right combination purely by chance.

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

alienxfanatic wrote:

Idk.  It didn't look accidental to me.  Especially when it said password accepted.  How would a normal human plumber know an Alien's password?

It certainly didn't look accidental, but since it was never addressed again, I'm guessing that was the idea. He put the right combination purely by chance.

The original idea looks good, Ben fight againts the Forever Knights and for mistake he destroy the ne bussines of Pakmar, then a Human Plumber for mistake active one dispositive that so many before Vilgax puts in the subway.

That would be a great plot, but the problem is that Bill Gaks enter in scene and the lot of stupid jokes and for finally killing the episode the revenge plan of Vilgax that wasnt the best of all he can do.

I really have a good theory in mind, because i expect that this episode wasnt only for filling space. My theory is that Bill Gaks is a version of another dimension of Vilgax, what we know is possible that after all Xagliv and Bill Gaks have more sense in the story of what we think.

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
alienxfanatic wrote:

The original idea looks good, Ben fight againts the Forever Knights and for mistake he destroy the ne bussines of Pakmar, then a Human Plumber for mistake active one dispositive that so many before Vilgax puts in the subway.

That would be a great plot, but the problem is that Bill Gaks enter in scene and the lot of stupid jokes and for finally killing the episode the revenge plan of Vilgax that wasnt the best of all he can do.

I really have a good theory in mind, because i expect that this episode wasnt only for filling space. My theory is that Bill Gaks is a version of another dimension of Vilgax, what we know is possible that after all Xagliv and Bill Gaks have more sense in the story of what we think.

I've been thinking about this actually, could Bill Gacks actually still be Vilgax in disguise pulling a double switch, the only conclusive proof that he isn't is that of Rook's DNA scanner.

There is no real proof that he is, except for setting off the first sewer hologram, and it's implied that he released the squids while fixing the terlet in Max's Plumbing. Maybe he'll reveal himself to Ben in "And then there Was None", having waited on Earth to find a villain powerful enough to cooperate with such as Eon.

Again, no proof for this, I just think it would be a cool twist.

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

AleSIr19 wrote:
alienxfanatic wrote:

maybe Xagliv and Bill Gaks are related to the episodes And Then There Were None and And Then There Was Ben.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum