Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd March 2014, 4:45 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
http://www.toonzone.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Charmed_1.jpg
http://www.toonzone.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Charmed_2.jpg
http://www.toonzone.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Charmed_3.jpg
http://www.toonzone.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Charmed_4.jpg

27CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd March 2014, 5:33 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:http://www.toonzone.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Charmed_1.jpg
http://www.toonzone.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Charmed_2.jpg
http://www.toonzone.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Charmed_3.jpg
http://www.toonzone.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Charmed_4.jpg

oh god they ruined one of my favorite aliens, i hope its not permanent.


_________________
CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

28CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd March 2014, 10:55 am

MaskedKitsune

MaskedKitsune
Plumber
Plumber
That Swampfire redesign looks a lot like his concept art:

https://24.media.tumblr.com/3a081ef4dcfb6e77d3a3849871f291d3/tumblr_n0r43eXgLU1rjdvdfo2_1280.jpg

And really, I don't mind it. Swampfire's design has always been rather bland to me. I like how this one looks more fiery, and the more defined jawline.

29CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 22nd March 2014, 12:48 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
that newfire looks like crashhopper and fasttrack had an orange baby

and i love it a lot


_________________
CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

30CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd March 2014, 3:07 pm

AustinHolt2022

AustinHolt2022
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Had to re-record Rad Monster Party this morning, and there was a new promo for this episode at the end of it. Had some interesting stuff, like Swampfire fighting a gray Swampfire (both had Omnitrixes). It also had a couple of different versions of Swampfire that'll appear throughout the episode. Charmcaster was there too, and she was helping Ben and Rook fight those pumpkin headed aliens we saw in one of the older Galactic Monsters promos.

Oh, and Ben had boils all over his face. If it's a curse or something, maybe that's what will make Swampfire change so much? (Long-shot theory I know, but could happen.... probably.)

Edit: It seems Rook is fighting some kind of feral version of himself when Swampfire is fighting the gray Swampfire. He kind of looks like a Loboan with Proto-Armor on.



Last edited by AustinHolt2022 on 23rd March 2014, 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

31CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 23rd March 2014, 3:39 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
AustinHolt2022 wrote:Had to re-record Rad Monster Party this morning, and there was a new promo for this episode at the end of it. Had some interesting stuff, like Swampfire fighting a gray Swampfire (both had Omnitrixes). It also had a couple of different versions of Swampfire that'll appear throughout the episode. Charmcaster was there too, and she was helping Ben and Rook fight those pumpkin headed aliens we saw in one of the older Galactic Monsters promos.

Oh, and Ben had boils all over his face. If it's a curse or something, maybe that's what will make Swampfire change so much? (Long-shot theory I know, but could happen.... probably.)

Can you upload it to youtube and share with us the link or at least share some picture please

32CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2014, 4:19 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
NEVER FEAR, E-10 IS HERE!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152318587849508

33CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2014, 6:02 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
judging by  it clothes and black marking the Loboan seem to be Rook.
CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 640px-Swampfires_and_a_Loboan


_________________
CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

34CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2014, 6:55 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
This episode looks so rad

35CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2014, 6:57 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
I'm so excited to see Swampfire featured prominently again. It's been way too long.


_________________
CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

36CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2014, 8:36 pm

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
For those who use Facebook, you should see that sneak preview.

Can you believe it? Ben screaming like a girl? Man, he's nuts! I wonder where he got boils from?

If Charmcaster does agree to help, I'd hate to see her betray Ben and Rook.

Overall, I'm looking forward to this episode.

37CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2014, 8:53 pm

Sir_Ronald


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
PeruAlonso wrote:If Charmcaster does agree to help, I'd hate to see her betray Ben and Rook.

If she gets off scot-free for it and Ben suffers, then I'd love to see it. Ben is such a little jerk these days that Charmcaster would be totally justified in turning on him.

38CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2014, 9:59 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
PeruAlonso wrote:For those who use Facebook, you should see that sneak preview.

Can you believe it? Ben screaming like a girl? Man, he's nuts! I wonder where he got boils from?

If Charmcaster does agree to help, I'd hate to see her betray Ben and Rook.

Overall, I'm looking forward to this episode.
Not the first time Ben screams like a girl, remember Vengeance of Vilgax?
and this episode from what I can tell is gonna be good.

39CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 24th March 2014, 10:54 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Let Me Tell You Something
Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Not the first time Ben screams like a girl, remember Vengeance of Vilgax?
One that most sticks in my mind is when the Sumo Slammers movie was announced.

40CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2014, 6:59 am

GeneralSecura


Human
Human
That Swampfire "re-design" is absolutely horrible.

41CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2014, 4:00 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
GeneralSecura wrote:That Swampfire "re-design" is absolutely horrible.

i agree i hope by the end of the episode Swampfire return back to normal.


_________________
CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

42CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2014, 11:30 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i80/CARE1002261400002111_001_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i80/CARE1002261400002111_002_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i80/CARE1002261400002111_003_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i80/CARE1002261400002111_004_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i80/CARE1002261400002111_005_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i80/CARE1002261400002111_006_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i80/CARE1002261400002111_007_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i80/CARE1002261400002111_008_1280x720.jpg
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i80/CARE1002261400002111_009_1280x720.jpg

http://www.afbrisbane.com/resources/controls/standard/flashvideo/flvplayer.swf?url=http://ht.cdn.turner.com/toon/big/preview/tve/CARE1002261400002111_1024kbps_968x544.mp4&autoPlay=false&autoRepeat=false

43CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2014, 11:43 pm

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
My two hopes:

1. Charmcaster doesn't double-cross Ben and Rook

2. Ben comes to his senses either in this episode or The Whampire Strikes Back

44CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2014, 11:45 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
so much swampfire

this is gonna be a good one i can already tell


_________________
CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

45CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2014, 11:46 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
Hey! It's that cute Transylian girl! She's the best.

Also this bicep strength looks better than I thought.

46CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2014, 11:47 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber
Why do you need to build a machine when you have the alpha rune?

Why did ben not get destroyed by ghostfreak last episode if he had the alpha rune?

Can GF not use the alpha rune?

Can he not control someone and make them use alpha rune?

Why the heck is Charmcaster talking to her bag?

>shivers in fanboy dread<

They finally got to stuff I straight up loved about AF and UA and they are going to dumb it down.

Days like this I need to remind myself no matter how awful a sequel gets what came before it can still hold on to the cool.


_________________
http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-01.jpg

http://boldpueblo.com/users/kynn/private/Dwayne-Comic-02.jpg

This just kind of says is all now doesn't it.

47CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 25th March 2014, 11:57 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
I am surprised the episode didn't start out at where Rad, Rook, and Hobble are yelling at Ben, I wonder where this episode is going to be going...

48CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th March 2014, 1:47 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
datdude wrote:Why do you need to build a machine when you have the alpha rune?

Why did ben not get destroyed by ghostfreak last episode if he had the alpha rune?

Can GF not use the alpha rune?

Can he not control someone and make them use alpha rune?

Zs'Skayr probably doesn't know any big spells considering that normally Ectonurite's dont have mana.


_________________
CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

49CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th March 2014, 3:08 am

ultraalien


Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
datdude wrote:Why do you need to build a machine when you have the alpha rune?

Why did ben not get destroyed by ghostfreak last episode if he had the alpha rune?

Can GF not use the alpha rune?

Can he not control someone and make them use alpha rune?

Zs'Skayr probably doesn't know any big spells considering that normally Ectonurite's dont have mana.
So despite having the alpha rune you are still limited to the amount of knowledge magic.

50CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Empty Re: CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK on 26th March 2014, 3:54 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
ultraalien wrote:
painlee wrote:
datdude wrote:Why do you need to build a machine when you have the alpha rune?

Why did ben not get destroyed by ghostfreak last episode if he had the alpha rune?

Can GF not use the alpha rune?

Can he not control someone and make them use alpha rune?

Zs'Skayr probably doesn't know any big spells considering that normally Ectonurite's dont have mana.
So despite having the alpha rune you are still limited to the amount of knowledge magic.

if i remember right back in Enemy of My Frenemy charmcaster needed the mana and soul of 600,000 individuals for  Diagon so he could revive her father.



Last edited by painlee on 26th March 2014, 4:50 am; edited 1 time in total


_________________
CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400CHARMED I'M SURE? SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum