You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is your favorite Avenger?

+3
Zero Degrees
Sebastian13
Ben Tenerator Rex
7 posters

Who is your favourite Avenger?

Who is your favorite Avenger? Vote_lcap44%Who is your favorite Avenger? Vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
Who is your favorite Avenger? Vote_lcap11%Who is your favorite Avenger? Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Who is your favorite Avenger? Vote_lcap0%Who is your favorite Avenger? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who is your favorite Avenger? Vote_lcap11%Who is your favorite Avenger? Vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Who is your favorite Avenger? Vote_lcap22%Who is your favorite Avenger? Vote_rcap 22% [ 2 ]
Who is your favorite Avenger? Vote_lcap0%Who is your favorite Avenger? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Who is your favorite Avenger? 4th May 2012, 3:15 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

Ben Tenerator Rex
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Vote for your favorite one and tell why you like him best!

2Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 4th May 2012, 3:17 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

This is for the comic book Avengers not the movie ones,right?

3Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 4th May 2012, 3:23 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

Ben Tenerator Rex
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Sebastian13 wrote:This is for the comic book Avengers not the movie ones,right?
Yes, but I took the ones from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes + Black Widow because you can only add ten options...

4Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 4th May 2012, 3:32 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

It's alright. That's the basic Avengers line-up. Well, I like the movie version a lot better but Iron Man is still my favorite.

5Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 4th May 2012, 3:36 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

For some reason I voted for Captain America.But I only know the Spider-Man version of him.
The 2nd would probably be Hulk for me.

6Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 4th May 2012, 3:40 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:For some reason I voted for Captain America.But I only know the Spider-Man version of him.
What do you mean the Spiderman version?

PS. If you watch the movie, I think the Hulk will move right up to number one tongue . It happened to a few of my friends.

7Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 4th May 2012, 3:43 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Zero Degrees wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:For some reason I voted for Captain America.But I only know the Spider-Man version of him.

PS. If you watch the movie, I think the Hulk will move right up to number one tongue . It happened to a few of my friends.
He was once on a Spider Man series and even on X-Men I think and both times he was awesome.I haven't yet seen the Captain America film from last year but I heard that one was pretty cool as well.

8Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 4th May 2012, 5:28 pm

CBobb1234

CBobb1234
Plumber
Plumber

I just watched the movie Hulk is funny lol!

9Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 4th May 2012, 5:55 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:This is for the comic book Avengers not the movie ones,right?
Yes, but I took the ones from Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes + Black Widow because you can only add ten options...
The max is now 20. Wink
Add more if you wanna'.

10Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 4th May 2012, 7:14 pm

BigChillfan10

BigChillfan10
Plumber
Plumber

LETS GO IRON MAN!!!!

11Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 4th May 2012, 9:22 pm

Ben Tenerator Rex

Ben Tenerator Rex
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Zero Degrees wrote:

I laughed my ass of in the cinema during some of the scenes with the Hulk. Also some of Tony Stark's scenes were hilarious. I would like to discuss them with you but I don't want to spoil it for Sebastian.

12Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 5th May 2012, 1:28 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:
I laughed my ass of in the cinema during some of the scenes with the Hulk. Also some of Tony Stark's scenes were hilarious. I would like to discuss them with you but I don't want to spoil it for Sebastian.
Same. Maybe we can all discuss them when he watches the movie. Or we can do discuss with a spoiler warning?

13Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 23rd June 2012, 4:18 pm

mace23

Plumber
Plumber

Where's the vision?? I think Ultron and Vision represent the best of the series

I voted hawkeye, loved Avengers EMH very good show

14Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 23rd June 2012, 6:13 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

mace23 wrote:Where's the vision?? I think Ultron and Vision represent the best of the series

Agreed. Too bad it's getting canceled. Mad

15Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 24th June 2012, 4:22 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

Zero Degrees wrote:
mace23 wrote:Where's the vision?? I think Ultron and Vision represent the best of the series

Agreed. Too bad it's getting canceled. Mad
What?? Why exactly?

16Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 24th June 2012, 10:03 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

First-Psykon wrote:What?? Why exactly?
Marvel wants to make way for a new series called Avengers Assemble.

Personally, I'm guessing they want to ride in on the the Avengers movie's success with a new series (after all, it did make a billion dollars). Also, the lineup for the new series is nearly the same as the ones in the movie and it seems to take many stuff from the Ultimate comics like the movies do.

Here's a picture: Who is your favorite Avenger? Avengers-assemble-61120124

17Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 24th June 2012, 4:07 pm

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

Zero Degrees wrote:
First-Psykon wrote:What?? Why exactly?
Marvel wants to make way for a new series called Avengers Assemble.

Personally, I'm guessing they want to ride in on the the Avengers movie's success with a new series (after all, it did make a billion dollars). Also, the lineup for the new series is nearly the same as the ones in the movie and it seems to take many stuff from the Ultimate comics like the movies do.

Here's a picture: Who is your favorite Avenger? Avengers-assemble-61120124

Look at the costumes too. Hawkeye and Captain America look remarkably like the movie versions.

I hope they end EMH in a good way, with a bang.

18Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 23rd July 2012, 3:58 am

Zero Degrees

Zero Degrees
Magister
Magister

I've just read recently that Assemble will be a continuation of EMH, which is pretty good. I still don't understand why they took out so many members though, like Wasp, And-Man and Black Panther.

19Who is your favorite Avenger? Empty Re: Who is your favorite Avenger? 25th July 2012, 8:46 am

First-Psykon

First-Psykon
Plumber
Plumber

Zero Degrees wrote:I've just read recently that Assemble will be a continuation of EMH, which is pretty good. I still don't understand why they took out so many members though, like Wasp, And-Man and Black Panther.
Maybe they were kidnapped and they have to find them?

Anyway, I really like the fact that it will be a continuation of EMH and not a reboot. Now I'm stoked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum