You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game

+2
painlee
The Omni Triforcer
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game 16th October 2013, 1:10 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

beczam1290 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I found footage
where did u find this footage
YouTube

52Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game 16th October 2013, 4:03 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:I found footage
that game play is terrible and doesn't really match Ben 10, it remind me of those terrible Sonic games.

53Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game 1st November 2013, 3:30 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Here are some more screenshots of Omniverse 2 that are out now:
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 023658
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 023659
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 023660
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 023661
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 023662
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 023663
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 023664
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 Ue67OOJoN2OihxygFhs9jVdeMuz0uKDC
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 RpCbAlvyFxJSPYc1ZbrXlr4C39m_Ne7q
Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 HNPdIuk7V15FnmGwnAJON5xRFdTAUBGn

54Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game 5th November 2013, 11:59 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

The game comes out today anyone gonna pick it up

55Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game 5th November 2013, 1:58 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:The game comes out today anyone gonna pick it up
Not sure yet actually. I wanna see if it's good cause if it gets bad reviews, I'll just watch a lets play

56Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game 5th November 2013, 4:37 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tammar wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:The game comes out today anyone gonna pick it up
Not sure yet actually. I wanna see if it's good cause if it gets bad reviews, I'll just watch a lets play
i hope someone puts up some gameplay today.

57Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game 5th November 2013, 8:19 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

the uploader posted more videos.

58Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game 5th November 2013, 10:55 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Just so you all know, Swampfire talks in this game, and I like his voice
This game kinda reminds me of Galactic Racing, how they did something new and used more interesting aliens.
Glad to know what happened inbetween the events of both parts of Frogs of War.
I think this is the best Omniverse game so far out of the 2, and the prequel: Wrath of Psychobos.
I hope the next game will be more like the Vilgax Attacks/Cosmic Destruction games on plot, but great interest as Galactic Racing and Omniverse 2.

59Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game 5th November 2013, 11:48 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:Just so you all know, Swampfire talks in this game, and I like his voice
This game kinda reminds me of Galactic Racing, how they did something new and used more interesting aliens.
I think this is the best Omniverse game so far out of the 2, and the prequel: Wrath of Psychobos.
I hope the next game will be more like the Vilgax Attacks/Cosmic Destruction games on plot, but great interest as Galactic Racing and Omniverse 2.
So what I'm hearing is the game is worth getting

60Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game 12th November 2013, 4:44 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Does anyone have opinions on the game and if anyone got the 3ds version can you tell ur opinion and please take a screenshot or footage

61Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game 2nd December 2013, 6:15 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

from what i seen from the let splay in youtube it the worst game of the main Ben 10 games.

Ebomnitrix wrote:
the video games are non-canon ,this one have even have contradictions like Ben collecting Incusian DNA wend there already in the omnitrix.

62Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game 14th December 2013, 9:38 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

painlee wrote:from what i seen from the let splay in youtube it the worst game of the main Ben 10 games.

Ebomnitrix wrote:
the video games are non-canon ,this one have even have contradictions like Ben collecting Incusian DNA wend there already in the omnitrix.
Yeah and in the 3ds version Rook fights along side Ben when rook shouldn't even know Bens on earth btw i think its awesome how rooks finally helps ben in battle in the 3ds version since in the 3ds version of omniverse 1 he was just in the cutscenes and Bullfrag has his new apperance instead of the disquise one in frogs of war but i like it because we get a good look at him so im good with that error

63Ben 10 Omniverse 2 The Video Game - Page 3 Empty I play for fun 25th June 2015, 12:15 pm

I play for fun

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum