Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are Lord Transyl and Whampire Vladats And is Gutrot an Ormerowon

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Heatblast123

Since Lord Transyl is vampire like and so are Vladats and whampire and Gutrot sounds kind of zombieish

Richard 10: Swampfire

Plumber
Plumber

Heatblast123 wrote:Since Lord Transyl is vampire like and so are Vladats and whampire and Gutrot sounds kind of zombieish

I'm pretty sure Derrick confirmed that Whampire and Gutrot were neither Vladat nor Ormerowon. Well, I KNOW he said Gutrat wasn't an Ormerowon. But, I'm not ENTIRELY sure he confirmed Whampire wasn't Vladat, but only that there is no Vladat DNA in the Omnitrix. I'm not too sure Lord Transyl is Vladat, either.

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:
Heatblast123 wrote:Since Lord Transyl is vampire like and so are Vladats and whampire and Gutrot sounds kind of zombieish

I'm pretty sure Derrick confirmed that Whampire and Gutrot were neither Vladat nor Ormerowon. Well, I KNOW he said Gutrat wasn't an Ormerowon. But, I'm not ENTIRELY sure he confirmed Whampire wasn't Vladat, but only that there is no Vladat DNA in the Omnitrix. I'm not too sure Lord Transyl is Vladat, either.
Derrick stated that Gutrot was not a zombie alien. However, he has said nothing about Whampire. With all of the info it is practically confirmed that Whampire is a Vladat.

Plumber
Plumber

verbomaniac wrote:

Derrick stated that Gutrot was not a zombie alien. However, he has said nothing about Whampire. With all of the info it is practically confirmed that Whampire is a Vladat.

Well, glad this got cleared up.

Matt Wayne

Tummy Head
Tummy Head

Well, glad this got cleared up.
Don't mind me if I giggle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum