Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

no baumann you're wrong

she's not in good hands

she's in the best hands

we only have like 2 minutes of footage and it's already the best episode ever.

http://shrek.com

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

This seems better than expected. Hopefully the actual episode will be good

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

best. episode. ever.

i can't believe the baumann robot picture from way back when was real.

http://shrek.com

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:best. episode. ever.

i can't believe the baumann robot picture from way back when was real.
It was originally a joke until someone suggest they added it to an episode.

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

I had low expectations before watching this episode, but I was pleasantly surprised.
I would have preferred a different villain to Vulcanus but I still enjoyed the episode as a whole Smile

Let Me Tell You Something

Let Me Tell You Something
Plumber
Plumber

Vulkanus' regeneration suit is now in the canon, which is nice.

The episode itself was okay. Expected a bit more but w/e. Mermaid from Mystery Inc. reference made me think it was a recurring species I forgot about for a bit though.

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

I liked the episode. I gained some more sympathy for Baumann, Vulkanus being a 'baby man' was explained, and I actually laughed out loud a couple of times.

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:Vulkanus' regeneration suit is now in the canon, which is nice.

The episode itself was okay. Expected a bit more but w/e. Mermaid from Mystery Inc. reference made me think it was a recurring species I forgot about for a bit though.

Aww, I didn't notice that the first time, but your totally right. That is a Mystery Inc. reference. Good Catch.

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber

That was the GREATEST EPISODE EVER

SHE CALLED HIM IGGY <3

young ben's just jealous he can't kiss baumann

poor teen ben just wants to help baum--hey wait a minute that sounds familiar i'm suing

HOLY KEV THIS IS REAL THE BALLAD OF MR. BAUMANN SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 N5205311

ripjaws still does the weird whistling thing

this is seriously like i wrote this

baumann and his ladyfriend are adorable

420/10 BEST EPISODE

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

My opinion of this episode, was something less expected as I was hoping for.
I didn't like that they showed all that Present Stuff, I was kinda hoping Ben would go Ripjaws onscreen... even a sequence for him would've been sweet, and I was hoping that Ripjaws would've been by Young Ben.
However the episode is a 6 to me, It could've been way better imo, but it was fairly decent to me, and it gives a lot of respect to the OPians who are big fans of Baumann.
I love how the Vulkanus stuff was revealed, I love how the guy who wrote the best OS and the 200th episode wrote this, it explains why it feels more OSy.
I kinda wish the episode was more like this:
More badass seriousness and actioness going down, it wasn't a love story related episode, a lot more aliens (including Eatle, I'm no OPian but I love seeing Eatle too), I kinda wish it had like 7-9 aliens and had more of a mix of story and Ben's heroicness, with Baumann having the same role as he did, even a little bit more of Rook than a cameo would've done it for me.
But as for how I can rate this episode, this wasn't disappointing, it's better than what I saw out of Charm School, so hey, it's an episode I can say that was more decent.
The only thing disappointing was seeing XLR8, he becomes more annoying every time I see him. I would've prefered Astrodactyl or Fasttrack, or even Unitaur, but ah well.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum