Ebomnitrix
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister

PeruAlonso wrote:Why don't we all try to be honest with one another?

I know Ben hasn't been so smart as he used to be when it came to the Highbreed, Forever Knights, Vilgax, Aggregor, Diagon, etc. but does he deserve this? Being marked guilty?

Had he done nothing, the solar system would be one planet short!

As much as I agree that Ben should wise up, I can't stand to see him suffer. He's done many dumb things before but why gloat?

Questions: 1. Why was he crying? 2. Is Ben going to prison for real?
Because of omnverse writting,sadly it is not as serius as the previus 3 series.yes they had humor they were not this random.

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

painlee wrote:

I know Ben hasn't been so smart as he used to be when it came to the Highbreed, Forever Knights, Vilgax, Aggregor, Diagon, etc. but does he deserve this? Being marked guilty?

As much as I agree that Ben should wise up, I can't stand to see him suffer. He's done many dumb things before but why gloat?

Because of omnverse writting,sadly it is not as serius as the previus 3 series.yes they had humor they were not this random.
If you think of the term omniverse like albedo said it gives you infinite possibilities. You have to think of the series as more of a comedy. Also the ruling has been overturned according to the screenshots. http://pt-br.ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Galeria:Universo_Contra_Tennyson

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

You know what I forgot to ask? It's why Ben has been declared guilty and how he gets out of that mess.

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

PeruAlonso wrote:You know what I forgot to ask? It's why Ben has been declared guilty and how he gets out of that mess.
He's like declared guilt cause he like reset the universe all the way back in like So Long And Thanks For All The Smoothies

Splixson

Sebastian13 wrote:
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:UNIVERSE VS. TENNYSON SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Ben+10+omniverse+universo+contra+tennyson+ben+10+extranet+%25286%2529

How the hell can he be pure? Do the writers even watch the series?  Mad 
I mean I guess it's possible that some of the Highbreeds kept their original color, after all there are other white and purple aliens in the omnitrix....but yeah, that was dumb of the art department (the writers probably had nothing to do with that).

Also I don't know what you're all talking about, the court ruled in Ben's favor at the end...although there was something in the ruling that upset him. I don't know what it was without translations but it seems to involve Serena and Bellicus.

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Splixson wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Ben de Jesus Ferreira wrote:UNIVERSE VS. TENNYSON SPOILERS AND TALKBACK - Page 2 Ben+10+omniverse+universo+contra+tennyson+ben+10+extranet+%25286%2529

I mean I guess it's possible that some of the Highbreeds kept their original color, after all there are other white and purple aliens in the omnitrix....but yeah, that was dumb of the art department (the writers probably had nothing to do with that).

Also I don't know what you're all talking about, the court ruled in Ben's favor at the end...although there was something in the ruling that upset him. I don't know what it was without translations but it seems to involve Serena and Bellicus.

I guess, but then the art department is being stupid...and shouldn't the writers check how the episode turned out? If it fits their vision?  Question

Btw, I was joking about that.  Laughing 

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

He was crying because he cant copy the sabor of one of his best drinks (smoothy of uva) and he have to take all this fucking smoothy in almost every episode...

Ben is declare guilty of copy the unniverse a crime (because he change the fate of destiny) and he have to pay 10 of taydenita. But then Chadzmuth that doesnt like to lost nothing. Tell Ben to become Four Arms and he have to fight againts an Celestialsapien...

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:
Splixson wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

I guess, but then the art department is being stupid...and shouldn't the writers check how the episode turned out? If it fits their vision?  Question

I think that we are not taking that maybe Ben change a lot more of what we know in the episode 3 of Omniverse, maybe Ben change more the past of what we know? Highbreed war never happen?

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

In other words, OV staff wanna retcon stuff and they have no explanation, so they're gonna blame it on the Celestialspiens.

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Splixson wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:

I think that we are not taking that maybe Ben change a lot more of what we know in the episode 3 of Omniverse, maybe Ben change more the past of what we know? Highbreed war never happen?
If the highbreed war never happen that would change a lot of Ben's history. I can see the time war explaining more of this stuff.

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Tammar wrote:In other words, OV staff wanna retcon stuff and they have no explanation, so they're gonna blame it on the Celestialspiens.

Oh look is the fan of AF/UA, the two series that retcon everthing and dont explain nothing...

How did feel that one series changes things without explanation ah?

Now you know how i feel when AF launch his big fucking crap over the great material of the OS, changing all without a good explanation...

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
Tammar wrote:In other words, OV staff wanna retcon stuff and they have no explanation, so they're gonna blame it on the Celestialspiens.

Oh look is the fan of AF/UA, the two series that retcon everthing and dont explain nothing...

Now you know how i feel when AF launch his big fucking crap over the great material of the OS, changing all without a good explanation...
AF didn't retcon anything, they changed some things with an explanation. But in OV's case, they're retconning and make stuff stupid.

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Tammar wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

AF didn't retcon anything, they changed some things with an explanation. But in OV's case, they're retconning and make stuff stupid.

AF and UA moved forward if someone changed for good or bad they had reasons . . . OV just changes stuff to hit the lowest common denominator.

Thing Bens attitude It changed from af season 1-2 because of ego. He doesn't stop being insufferable till the start of UA and even then hes still got a chip on his shoulder till just about the end.

OV just dumps all the in between moments and just sets bens attitude at goofy because they think its funnier that way.

The bit in between is called " character development" and it makes for something called a good " story ". Not a lot of those in OV.

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

datdude wrote:
Tammar wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

AF and UA moved forward if someone changed for good or bad they had reasons . . . OV just changes stuff to hit the lowest common denominator.

Thing Bens attitude It changed from af season 1-2 because of ego. He doesn't stop being insufferable till the start of UA and even then hes still got a chip on his shoulder till just about the end.

OV just dumps all the in between moments and just sets bens attitude at goofy because they think its funnier that way.

The bit in between is called " character development" and it makes for something called a good " story ". Not a lot of those in OV.    

Then you could tell me why Kevin is not villain without any explanation in AF?

Why the Forever Knights know hunts an alien dragon and Patrick is the Forever King?

Why Gwen is an Anodite an alien?,

Why the Plumbers are not only a Earth org, his uniform is different and they are acttive?

Please dont be stupid and dont talk, you even dont know what a retcon is, AF and UA are not one series, so you cant say me because Ben of past say to Ben future... Or other things...

Because Kevin always wants to kill Ben and for 2 years and half we have Kevin playing the dolls with Ben  without and explanation...

This series makes some retcons, yes Ben now doesnt know everything and yes the character developmwnt of Ben is lower...

But in Kevin and Gwen is more high than never, i always ask why Kevin have a car with the favorites colors of Ben, why he doesnt follow his life, the same with Ben and now they are the badass mechanic and the geek school girl...

Ben in the firts episodes feels like an asshole without do anything, but now i see he was right, because go after Khyber would be the worst, he is a hunter, he will be prepare and even worst more people could get hurts, so is really smart to wait, because like the main villain is a hunter ir wathever it is the always will go after Ben soon or late...

I love he doesnt know everything because after all he can reed minds, is like Rook, how he will know a secret org design his suit, but in the Vengers the writer show this bad, because the people get hurts because of the Vengers or in No Hnor Among Bros, because he could take away all the people of the tournament from the begining...

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
datdude wrote:
Tammar wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

Then you could tell me why Kevin is not villain without any explanation in AF?

Why the Forever Knights know hunts an alien dragon and Patrick is the Forever King?

Why Gwen is an Anodite an alien?,

Why the Plumbers are not only a Earth org, his uniform is different and they are acttive?

Please dont be stupid and dont talk, you even dont know what a retcon is, AF and UA are not one series, so you cant say me because Ben of past say to Ben future... Or other things...

Because Kevin always wants to kill Ben and for 2 years and half we have Kevin playing the dolls with Ben  without and explanation...

This series makes some retcons, yes Ben now doesnt know everything and yes the character developmwnt of Ben is lower...

But in Kevin and Gwen is more high than never, i always ask why Kevin have a car with the favorites colors of Ben, why he doesnt follow his life, the same with Ben and now they are the badass mechanic and the geek school girl...

Ben in the firts episodes feels like an asshole without do anything, but now i see he was right, because go after Khyber would be the worst, he is a hunter, he will be prepare and even worst more people could get hurts, so is really smart to wait, because like the main villain is a hunter ir wathever it is the always  will go after Ben soon or late...

I love he doesnt know everything because after all he can reed minds, is like Rook, how he will know a secret org design his suit, but in the Vengers the writer show this bad, because the people get hurts because of the Vengers or in No Hnor Among Bros, because he could take away all the people of the tournament from the begining...
Um Kevin was explained. If you don't know that, go watch the series before coming on here and hating. The Forever Knights have always been like that and Patrick is the king because it's revealed that there are different factions of them. Gwen is an Anodite because of inheritance, which is how she got her mana. And the Plumbers have always been on the galaxy as a whole. If anyone doesn't know what a retcon is, then it's you, so I suggest you shut up instead. You don't know why Kevin is good now because you probably didn't even focus when watching. Who cares about his color anyway? You think he got it that way to please Ben? And no, they are not a badass now. They are just bad now, in my opinion.

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

The original series never said anything about the kids grandmother, so not a ret con. They can plan whatever they want behind the scenes, but if it doesnt happen on screen nothings set in stone.

Same thing with Kevin He grew up, nothing wrong there.

YOU CAN CHANGE CHARACTERS and not RETCON. Its called moving the story FORWARD.

Waving a magic wand and undoing things we've seen, adventures we saw these cahracters go through thats RETCONNING, and I think that makes for bad story telling.

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

datdude wrote:The original series never said anything about the kids grandmother, so not a ret con. They can plan whatever they want behind the scenes, but if it doesnt happen on screen nothings set in stone.

Waving a magic wand and undoing things we've seen, adventures we saw these cahracters go through thats RETCONNING, and I think that makes for bad story telling.
Can't agree more

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Oooh .... I like me some Highbreed. A dashing Highbreed at that :3

I'd like to join in this argument, but ... I am no professor so I can't win (yet). And if I can't win the argument, it is not worth doing and worth the time in my book. Hehe. :3 In order to win I have to be intelligent, but I'm far from being one (yet). :3
Because arguing is/involves "proving" points which you think are right in your mind and heart. There are no ways to prove your "feelings" are right in the case of discussion about media entertainment unless you influence a bit of your own judgment, sense and knowledge in the mind of your opponent.

"Why argue, though? We all have different opinions"
It's because one "states" his opinion, explained his reasons or not, but others believe otherwise. But why this sometimes results in an argument? There are many reasons. But one reason maybe because someone does not "accept" the points and views of the opinionated person. Or maybe one is insulted because the thing that he view as good is being joked or being harshly concluded, so one feels the "urge" to stand up to the object he praised. Or maybe ... the reason is very very simple, this is a forum thus why not talk and argue ....

Why I say these points? I, myself, am not sure (yet) but you may figure and interpret differently.

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Tammar wrote:
datdude wrote:The original series never said anything about the kids grandmother, so not a ret con. They can plan whatever they want behind the scenes, but if it doesnt happen on screen nothings set in stone.

Can't agree more

The problem here is that the AF writers was lazy and you defend this people, why defend the crap, why dont see that we can wait more of Ben 10 staff?

Yes Omniverse have fails, but is a great series, better that UA in everything and even better that AF, because they make good character development, but finally we have a series where Ben use all his aliens, where Ben fight againts a lot of old and new villains, where the universe of Ben is not lazy explain and you dont like...

Yes i know, Ben dont have that character development of basic-superhero style that a lot people like and now is more cartoon, i know that, but in the other hands we have finally the story moving foward, not in age but yes in time, Ben is more a fucking super hero, Ben have all the aliens, Ben fight all the villains and the finally Ben looks like the hero of the galaxy...

The problem of AF, is that the writers dont show flashbacks, dont explain, you cant make that the nemesis Ben trap in the Null Void for 5 years came of knowhere and help it in the first episode because that doesnt fix, you cant make that the Forever Knights King Enoch dont fight Ben and we had this crappy villain Patrick.

And i dont care a bullshit what was show in UA, because AF and UA are not one series they are two different series, two spin-off, that follows ways too faar of the another

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
Tammar wrote:

Can't agree more

The problem here is that the AF writers was lazy and you defend this people, why defend the crap, why dont see that we can wait more of Ben 10 staff?

Yes Omniverse have fails, but is a great series, better that UA in everything and even better that AF, because they make good character development, but finally we have a series where Ben use all his aliens, where Ben fight againts a lot of old and new villains, where the universe of Ben is not lazy explain and you dont like...

Yes i know, Ben dont have that character development of basic-superhero style that a lot people like and now is more cartoon, i know that, but in the other hands we have finally the story moving foward, not in age but yes in time, Ben is more a fucking super hero, Ben have all the aliens, Ben fight all the villains and the finally Ben looks like the hero of the galaxy...

The problem of AF, is that the writers dont show flashbacks, dont explain, you cant make that the nemesis Ben trap in the Null Void for 5 years came of knowhere and help it in the first episode because that doesnt fix, you cant make that the Forever Knights King Enoch dont fight Ben and we had this crappy villain Patrick.

And i dont care a bullshit what was show in UA, because AF and UA are not one series they are two different series, two spin-off, that follows ways too faar of the another
I don't think you understand the concept of opinions

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

WHY THE FRICK DOES HE HAVE A SHERIFFS BADGE AND A WALKIE TALKIE?

Rolling Eyes  

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Lukey wrote:

Rolling Eyes  

By the same reason because Rath is naked all this time, because is you were a Highbreed high commando you wont use some kind of despiction or you will like more to be naked?

for god sake the AF/UA alien designs was so basic that every one looks the same or was naked, every alien have or the omnitrix in the chest or was naked, now the aliens have clothes or is a explanation ofr that...

In this case this Highbreed have a badge and a Walkie Talkie and i dont see any problem because after all his race destroy almost everything and dont create a walkie talkie?

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Lukey wrote:

Rolling Eyes  

By the same reason because Rath is naked all this time, because is you were a Highbreed high commando you wont use some kind of despiction or you will like more to be naked?

for god sake the AF/UA alien designs was so basic that every one looks the same or was naked, every alien have or the omnitrix in the chest or was naked, now the aliens have clothes or is a explanation ofr that...

In this case this Highbreed have a badge and a Walkie Talkie and i dont see any problem because after all his race destroy almost everything and dont create a walkie talkie?

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:
Lukey wrote:

Rolling Eyes  

You seem to hate on UAF at every chance you get

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

Tammar wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:
Lukey wrote:

Rolling Eyes  

You seem to hate on UAF at every chance you get

No, i dont hate any of to separate spin off, i reall dislike some points of AF and i dont look almost any filler episode of UA because was really bad but for me AF and UA are regular show, just like Omniverse have strong and really weak point.

What i hate is not the series, what i hate is the what they do with Ben 10 characters and creations, not the plots of the series, Highbreeds like villains and the way they are is really cool and Vilgax comback way is cool too. But the development of the plots was terrible and crappy dont exploit even 50 % of all that, to give you an example, Omniverse in 6 episodes with the Incursean Empire Invasion do better job that Highbreeds Invasion with almost 10 or more episodes.

Vilgax comback is cool but they dont explain nothing about his past, the design shick with the cool organic design of before and to kill all the way how Vilgax ends up free and how he teams up with Albedo kills all.

I love the character development of Ben, i like the teen ager ambient but i dont like how they bring back Kevin without explains and what they do with him and Gwen, that is all...

In Omniverse is the same, but the series is more mature, because when you are a mature guy that have hair in every place then you dont care to watch a cartoon show because you dont have nothing to fear, that is the way, if you enjoy a show i really think you dont have to let you guide by the cartoon look, Omniverse development is awesome, yes Ben development is almost killed off, but we have really better plot storys and better development and even better explanations of past things.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum