Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 38]

101Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 12th September 2013, 6:02 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/b10omnis2_1600x300.png

An interesting image....

102Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 12th September 2013, 6:55 pm

Ursalink


Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:Ugh, I so want OV info right, who else agrees?
BTW Yesterday announced IDW's second and third issues of OV, and one of em involves Elena...
Any link to confirm this? You know, with pictures or info about these issues, please?

103Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 12th September 2013, 8:39 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Nobody wrote:http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/b10omnis2_1600x300.png

An interesting image....
i could be wrong but i think that might be an omniverse 2 poster i hope


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 FjqcrGX
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 RXNBdvC
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 K8qc3Wt

104Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 12th September 2013, 8:41 pm

Katara


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ursalink wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Ugh, I so want OV info right, who else agrees?
BTW Yesterday announced IDW's second and third issues of OV, and one of em involves Elena...
Any link to confirm this? You know, with pictures or info about these issues, please?
http://the-ultimate-blogger.blogspot.com/2013/09/viz-kids-ben-10-omniverse-joyrides-e_10.html

105Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 12th September 2013, 8:42 pm

Katara


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
beczam1290 wrote:
Nobody wrote:http://i.cartoonnetwork.com/v5cache/CARTOON/site/Images/i75/b10omnis2_1600x300.png

An interesting image....
i could be wrong but i think that might be an omniverse 2 poster i hope
is a background of the CN site

106Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th September 2013, 2:49 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
The Elena thing is from Ultimate Blogger, read the article it mentions this stuff, I'm 50/50 with that
But if you guys read Nobody's link it says Omnis2, so it could be for the new season coming up, what do you think?

107Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th September 2013, 3:33 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Ben 10 Omniverse returns october 5th with TGIS yay


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 FjqcrGX
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 RXNBdvC
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 K8qc3Wt

108Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th September 2013, 4:16 am

Transyl Servantis

Transyl Servantis
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
beczam1290 wrote:Ben 10 Omniverse returns october 5th with TGIS yay
WAAAAT??? Where have you seen this??

109Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th September 2013, 7:25 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
beczam1290 wrote:Ben 10 Omniverse returns october 5th with TGIS yay

That sounds just about right to me. Finally.

110Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th September 2013, 11:00 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Transyleon wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Ben 10 Omniverse returns october 5th with TGIS yay
WAAAAT??? Where have you seen this??
Wikipedia and Ben 10 wiki


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 FjqcrGX
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 RXNBdvC
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 K8qc3Wt

111Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th September 2013, 6:39 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
beczam1290 wrote:
Transyleon wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Ben 10 Omniverse returns october 5th with TGIS yay
WAAAAT??? Where have you seen this??
Wikipedia and Ben 10 wiki
Not particularly reliable sources, do they have any other proof?


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

112Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th September 2013, 6:47 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
BaumannIsPerfect wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Transyleon wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:Ben 10 Omniverse returns october 5th with TGIS yay
WAAAAT??? Where have you seen this??
Wikipedia and Ben 10 wiki
Not particularly reliable sources, do they have any other proof?
idk but i hope its true


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 FjqcrGX
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 RXNBdvC
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 K8qc3Wt

113Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th September 2013, 10:06 pm

Nobody


Plumber
Plumber
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_ditto_174x252 
 
Ditto.... 
 
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_upgrade_174x252
 
Upgrade...



Last edited by Nobody on 13th September 2013, 10:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

114Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th September 2013, 10:09 pm

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber
Nobody wrote:Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_upgrade_174x252

Upgrade....
So great


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 SHREK-PSD-3

115Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th September 2013, 11:40 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Nobody wrote:Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_ditto_174x252 
 
Ditto.... 
 
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_upgrade_174x252
 
Upgrade...
upgrade would have looked awesome if he did not had the omnitrix on his eye.


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

116Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th September 2013, 11:47 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
That was very unexpected, they must be editing the CN page for the new season if were getting banners and pictures... I hope there's more, like Bullfrag and Eye Guy!

117Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th September 2013, 1:22 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
Ditto and Upgrade aren't the only leaks, but since a lot of people are already posting on the internet about this stuff, I might as well post the leaks here:
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_astrodactyl_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_snareoh_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_upchuck_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_wildmutt_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_rath_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_waterhazard_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_bigchill_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 N5233b78f0a49f
Cannonbolt and Eatle also got posts, but there in the same poses.
Goop, Ampfibian, Nanomech, and Lodestar got UAF poses that's why I didn't post em...

118Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th September 2013, 2:02 am

Katara


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ebomnitrix wrote:Ditto and Upgrade aren't the only leaks, but since a lot of people are already posting on the internet about this stuff, I might as well post the leaks here:
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_astrodactyl_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_snareoh_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_upchuck_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_wildmutt_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_rath_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_waterhazard_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_bigchill_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 N5233b78f0a49f
Cannonbolt and Eatle also got posts, but there in the same poses.
Goop, Ampfibian, Nanomech, and Lodestar got UAF poses that's why I didn't post em...
you just wanted to put after the Ben 10 Extranet put, pathetic, now no longer need

119Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th September 2013, 2:23 am

PistanoAlien


Manny wrote:you just wanted to put after the Ben 10 Extranet put, pathetic, now no longer need
Ben 10 Extranet? Never heard of it.

120Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th September 2013, 2:33 am

Katara


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Megawhattonicianism wrote:
Manny wrote:you just wanted to put after the Ben 10 Extranet put, pathetic, now no longer need
Ben 10 Extranet? Never heard of it.
This is the Ben 10 Extranet
http://the-ultimate-blogger.blogspot.com.br/

121Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th September 2013, 2:37 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
Manny wrote:
Megawhattonicianism wrote:
Manny wrote:you just wanted to put after the Ben 10 Extranet put, pathetic, now no longer need
Ben 10 Extranet? Never heard of it.
This is the Ben 10 Extranet
http://the-ultimate-blogger.blogspot.com.br/
they had half the pics and Bullfrag wasn't there then, so I put the rest, and they probably put the rest there too after i added em here, and hey... no need to be a jerk about it, it's just info

122Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th September 2013, 2:52 am

Katara


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Manny wrote:
Megawhattonicianism wrote:
Manny wrote:you just wanted to put after the Ben 10 Extranet put, pathetic, now no longer need
Ben 10 Extranet? Never heard of it.
This is the Ben 10 Extranet
http://the-ultimate-blogger.blogspot.com.br/
they had half the pics and Bullfrag wasn't there then, so I put the rest, and they probably put the rest there too after i added em here, and hey... no need to be a jerk about it, it's just info
alright, more
was not well thus
when I entered the Extranet, had all those except the Bullfrag, then when I came here only had the upgrade and Ditto.
Why not just put all, made ​​a difference

123Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th September 2013, 5:57 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:Ditto and Upgrade aren't the only leaks, but since a lot of people are already posting on the internet about this stuff, I might as well post the leaks here:
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_astrodactyl_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_snareoh_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_upchuck_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_wildmutt_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_rath_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_waterhazard_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Ben10omni_bigchill_174x252
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 N5233b78f0a49f
Cannonbolt and Eatle also got posts, but there in the same poses.
Goop, Ampfibian, Nanomech, and Lodestar got UAF poses that's why I didn't post em...
awesome thanks Astrodactyl look awesome on that pose.

Derrick posted the Bullfrag pic in his spring.me so that one is not a leak.


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

124Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 15th September 2013, 4:49 pm

Transyl Servantis

Transyl Servantis
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
http://cidadedebaixo.blogspot.com.br/2013/09/outubro-e-mes-de-ben-10-fim-do-hiatus.html
Look.

125Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 15th September 2013, 4:58 pm

Katara


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Transyleon wrote:http://cidadedebaixo.blogspot.com.br/2013/09/outubro-e-mes-de-ben-10-fim-do-hiatus.html
Look.
the information is false, no more than a hypothesis

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 21 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum