Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 38]

26Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 31st March 2013, 8:12 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Herotaku wrote:Fake. Just fake.
How do you now?

27Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 31st March 2013, 8:13 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Herotaku wrote:Fake. Just fake.

Because?

28Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 31st March 2013, 8:15 pm

Herotaku

Herotaku
Human
Human
BelBen10OV wrote:
Herotaku wrote:Fake. Just fake.
How do you now?
Does it help you?
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2013-03-31-17h14m36s91

29Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 31st March 2013, 9:00 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
Herotaku wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:
Herotaku wrote:Fake. Just fake.
How do you now?
Does it help you?
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2013-03-31-17h14m36s91

Can you stop that


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

30Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 31st March 2013, 9:30 pm

Herotaku

Herotaku
Human
Human
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Herotaku wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:
Herotaku wrote:Fake. Just fake.
How do you now?
Does it help you?
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2013-03-31-17h14m36s91

Can you stop that
But I didn't do it -.-'

31Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 31st March 2013, 9:31 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
Herotaku wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Herotaku wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:
Herotaku wrote:Fake. Just fake.
How do you now?
Does it help you?
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2013-03-31-17h14m36s91

Can you stop that
But I didn't do it -.-'

Oh okay. I assumed because you made the Upgrade. Sorry.


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

32Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 31st March 2013, 10:33 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
So it is fake...that's sad.

33Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 31st March 2013, 10:39 pm

Herotaku

Herotaku
Human
Human
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Oh okay. I assumed because you made the Upgrade. Sorry.
It's okay Very Happy

34Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 1st April 2013, 1:18 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Herotaku wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:Oh okay. I assumed because you made the Upgrade. Sorry.
It's okay Very Happy

It was really smart of you to remember that scene from Frogs Of War. Wink Very Happy

In a way, I actually feel bad I didn't figure it out as well.

35Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 1st April 2013, 4:14 pm

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Herotaku wrote:
OprahWinfrey62 wrote:
Herotaku wrote:
BelBen10OV wrote:
Herotaku wrote:Fake. Just fake.
How do you now?
Does it help you?
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Vlcsnap-2013-03-31-17h14m36s91

Can you stop that
But I didn't do it -.-'

Oh okay. I assumed because you made the Upgrade. Sorry.

STOP BRINGING UP THAT FAKE DREAM RUINING UPGRADE >Sad


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 SHREK-PSD-3

36Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 7th April 2013, 7:49 am

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber
Wow, Solo28, you REALLY like Upgrade Very Happy

http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

37Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th April 2013, 7:54 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/447833023996519930

Derrick's on break.


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

38Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th May 2013, 11:05 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
Derrick is posting a bunch of pics of upcoming episodes on his Formspring.


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Family%20Guy
http://shrek.com

39Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th May 2013, 11:32 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
Look's like Khyber is back... time for answers!
and sadly so is Princess Looma...
Gwen and Kevin (Present) are in the pics when you look closely
Oooh Liam and Tummyhead team up, this'll be interesting...
and Ampfibian and Cannonbolt are back!

40Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th May 2013, 5:08 am

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber
Sebastian13 wrote:
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:
BigChillfan10 wrote:EPIC!!! Derrick J. Wyatt answered my formspring questions. He said that Feedback is 11-year old Ben's alien and Ben 10,000 will be in Omniverse. What do you guys think of the plans?
11-year-old, 17-year-old (or was it 16, I don't remember) and Ben 10,000??
Now THAT'S really awesome. Very Happy
And Ben is just 16 in the new series.Derrick actually wants to keep Ben 16 forever. Shocked

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:And he's getting rid of Ben's car Sad
Not that big of a loss but it makes no sense... Neutral
Why would Ben lose his car? Question
I hope they at least have a reason.And I hope Kevin keeps his car,otherwise he's not Kevin anymore.
Now Ben's car is of his mom- SANDRA TENNYSON. Do you got it guys ?

41Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th May 2013, 5:10 am

Prem

Prem
Plumber
Plumber
Prem wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
Ben Tenerator Rex wrote:
BigChillfan10 wrote:EPIC!!! Derrick J. Wyatt answered my formspring questions. He said that Feedback is 11-year old Ben's alien and Ben 10,000 will be in Omniverse. What do you guys think of the plans?
11-year-old, 17-year-old (or was it 16, I don't remember) and Ben 10,000??
Now THAT'S really awesome. Very Happy
And Ben is just 16 in the new series.Derrick actually wants to keep Ben 16 forever. Shocked

OprahWinfrey62 wrote:And he's getting rid of Ben's car Sad
Not that big of a loss but it makes no sense... Neutral
Why would Ben lose his car? Question
I hope they at least have a reason.And I hope Kevin keeps his car,otherwise he's not Kevin anymore.
Now Ben's car is of his mom- SANDRA TENNYSON. Do you got it guys ?
I got this answer from wiki.

42Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th May 2013, 2:41 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
his Car was cooler than his corny new motorcycle.


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

43Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty NEW BEN 10 ALIEN !!! on 14th May 2013, 5:17 pm

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber
In one of the new Ben 10 pictures Derrick posted, there is a new Ben alien, next to Rook !!!


http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/458405687249097939


_________________
RATH : Let me tell you somethin' new Omnitrix who keeps turning me into the wrong thing... You keep turning me into the wrong thing !!!
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you get to Revonnah ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy !
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you find about Amber Oogia ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy who knows a guy !
http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

44Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th May 2013, 5:44 pm

Tsaklas

Tsaklas
Plumber
Plumber
http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/File:Alien_24.png


where did this come from ?


_________________
RATH : Let me tell you somethin' new Omnitrix who keeps turning me into the wrong thing... You keep turning me into the wrong thing !!!
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you get to Revonnah ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy !
SHOCKSQUATCH : How did you find about Amber Oogia ?
FISTRICK : I know a guy who knows a guy !
http://www.icarlynewsandepisodes.blogspot.com

45Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th May 2013, 6:17 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsaklas wrote:In one of the new Ben 10 pictures Derrick posted, there is a new Ben alien, next to Rook !!!


http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/458405687249097939


It does have smth on his head, but it might not be an Omnitrix. Not to mention he is way behind Rook who seems to be taking a walk with Kevin.

46Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th May 2013, 6:22 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Tsaklas wrote:http://ben10.wikia.com/wiki/File:Alien_24.png


where did this come from ?

From the Ben 23 episode, I think.

47Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 15th May 2013, 2:38 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
Tsaklas wrote:In one of the new Ben 10 pictures Derrick posted, there is a new Ben alien, next to Rook !!!


http://www.formspring.me/DerrickJWyatt/q/458405687249097939

Uhhhh, no. That's just a background alien.

48Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 23rd June 2013, 5:25 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber
Everyone I've went to an expo today and I've actually met Greg Cipes in person.

49Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 23rd June 2013, 10:57 pm

Sonic_Gamer


Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Well since Julie and Ben are broke up, here's me theory on a possible new owner of Ship.

Julie moved to a new town and home, unfortunantly her new home cannot have pets. So my guess is that she is going to send Ben out on a mission to find a new owner of Ship.

50Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 24th June 2013, 10:27 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
Sonic_Gamer wrote:Well since Julie and Ben are broke up, here's me theory on a possible new owner of Ship.

Julie moved to a new town and home, unfortunantly her new home cannot have pets. So my guess is that she is going to send Ben out on a mission to find a new owner of Ship.

Her new home cannot have pets? Why the heck would she care? She loves Ship, you can't separate them, and I can't imagine a situation in which she would be forced to.

Pet rules apply because of fur and teeth that could be a potential danger, Ship is a sentient alien, same rules should apply as to children to him.

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum