Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Helices
Ebomnitrix
painlee
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 38]

276Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th November 2013, 6:41 pm

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tammar wrote:Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 N5285a65a8b3f8_large
The Derrick J. Wyatt just posted this
no that is definitly ken who else would it be

277Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th November 2013, 6:45 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

i don't care what he said's This Kenny is not Kai son.

278Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th November 2013, 7:03 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

redcat51 wrote:i don't care what he said's This Kenny is not Kai son.
I'm afraid to say that what he says does matter because

Spoiler Alert:

279Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th November 2013, 7:15 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

ZeroRecoil wrote:
redcat51 wrote:i don't care what he said's This Kenny is not Kai son.
I'm afraid to say that what he says does matter because

Spoiler Alert:
doesn't Matt wyane have a say into this?

280Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty WTF? 15th November 2013, 7:44 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

What is the problem?, remember that Alien Force and Ultimate Alien changes the Ben 10.000 reality that reality never have been the same, every show changes the apparence or the Omnitrix of that Ben.

And remember that Ben is not the future of the present Ben, in the original series Ben only see Kay one time and yes he likes her but i dont see where comes this important thing of Ken like son of Kay

And first of all Why you are so pussy? is only coloring ¿how the hell you can be crying for a thing like this, the things are the same like always and that the color of he sky changes doesnt matter!

281Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th November 2013, 8:13 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:What is the problem?, remember that Alien Force and Ultimate Alien changes the Ben 10.000 reality that reality never have been the same, every show changes the apparence or the Omnitrix of that Ben.

And remember that Ben is not the future of the present Ben, in the original series Ben only see Kay one time and yes he likes her but i dont see where comes this important thing of Ken like son of Kay

And first of all Why you are so pussy? is only coloring ¿how the hell you can be crying for a thing like this, the things are the same like always and that the color of he sky changes doesnt matter!
Also what we seen in Ben 10,000 and Ken 10 was always a parallel future.

282Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th November 2013, 8:21 pm

redcat51

Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

My Mom Says Derrick wyatt maybe Lying to not blow the storyline? also I went to a tv rating website and it says UAF is Better Then Ov or Os

283Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th November 2013, 1:45 am

Ursalink

Plumber
Plumber

Sometime ago, someone posted this pic of a new alien form for Ben thinking it was Gutrot, but it's not. It's still a new alien, anyway:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f58/18/58/51/95/ben_1010.jpg

And I believe the alien will be this "civil alien" from Undertown:
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Blowhole

284Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th November 2013, 1:49 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

I'm 99.99999999% sure that was just an edit of that alien, as that's pretty much exactly the same pose he had in episode 5.

285Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th November 2013, 2:09 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:I'm 99.99999999% sure that was just an edit of that alien, as that's pretty much exactly the same pose he had in episode 5.
and it's not in the correct shading, he looks like if he were in UAF, because his night time colors would be teal instead of green, and his eyes and trix would be glowing bright

286Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th November 2013, 2:30 am

Transyl Servantis

Transyl Servantis
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:I'm 99.99999999% sure that was just an edit of that alien, as that's pretty much exactly the same pose he had in episode 5.
and it's not in the correct shading, he looks like if he were in UAF, because his night time colors would be teal instead of green, and his eyes and trix would be glowing bright
http://pt-br.ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Usu%C3%A1rio:Sharkaron
This guy made ​​this picture.
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 250px-SharkAron_Pose

287Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 28th November 2013, 1:56 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Transyleon wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
http://pt-br.ben10.wikia.com/wiki/Usu%C3%A1rio:Sharkaron
This guy made ​​this picture.
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 250px-SharkAron_Pose
The Brazilians strike again

288Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 29th November 2013, 6:53 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Things I want to say:

Omniverse Season 3 is a huge improvement over 1 & 2.

After watching "Mud is Thicker than Water" twice, I really liked Gwen's Omniverse Anodite design a lot more than her design from Alien Force/Ultimate Alien for three reasons:

1. Her Anodite design from Alien Force/Ultimate Alien to me looks too plain.

2. I still feel very uncomfortable about Anodites not wearing clothes! &

3. Her Omniverse Anodite design is most likely the writers and producers' response to the fans' disappointment concerning the complete lack of depth and screentime for "Lucky Girl" in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien.

For everybody who lives in Brisbane (Australia) and Sydney (Australia), Paul Eiding (voice of Grandpa Max) will be attending Oz Comic Con on the 6th-7th September 2014 for Brisbane and the 13th-14th September 2014 for Sydney.

289Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 29th November 2013, 1:46 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

ntkyeung wrote:Things I want to say:

Omniverse Season 3 is a huge improvement over 1 & 2.

After watching "Mud is Thicker than Water" twice, I really liked Gwen's Omniverse Anodite design a lot more than her design from Alien Force/Ultimate Alien for three reasons:

1. Her Anodite design from Alien Force/Ultimate Alien to me looks too plain.

2. I still feel very uncomfortable about Anodites not wearing clothes!  &

3. Her Omniverse Anodite design is most likely the writers and producers' response to the fans' disappointment concerning the complete lack of depth and screentime for "Lucky Girl" in Alien Force and Ultimate Alien.

For everybody who lives in Brisbane (Australia) and Sydney (Australia), Paul Eiding (voice of Grandpa Max) will be attending Oz Comic Con on the 6th-7th September 2014 for Brisbane and the 13th-14th September 2014 for Sydney.
OV gets better as it goes

290Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 30th November 2013, 9:35 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Anyone know when arc 5 will start airing? That's the one I'm most excited about. (more of the new Forever Knights, Vilgax's true return, more Eon and Paradox, return of the Circus Freaks with Zombozo, Charmcaster's return and last but not least...the Halloween trio returns in style)

Probably the only season in Omniverse where all episodes matter.

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 30th November 2013, 11:43 am; edited 1 time in total

291Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 30th November 2013, 11:30 am

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:Anyone know when arc 5 will start airing? That's the one I'm most excited about. (more of the new Forever Knights, Vilgax's true return, more Eon and Paradox, return of the Circus Freaks with Zombozo and last but not least...the Halloween trio returns in style, Charmcaster return)

You forgot about alternate Bens Very Happy

292Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 30th November 2013, 11:42 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tammar wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Anyone know when arc 5 will start airing? That's the one I'm most excited about. (more of the new Forever Knights, Vilgax's true return, more Eon and Paradox, return of the Circus Freaks with Zombozo, Charmcaster return, and last but not least...the Halloween trio returns in style)

You forgot about alternate Bens Very Happy
Well, there's just too much stuff in this arc. Laughing

293Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 30th November 2013, 4:25 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

It should start in 2 weeks....but we never know what crap CN might pull. But tentatively 2 weeks from now.

294Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st December 2013, 4:43 pm

BelBen10OV

BelBen10OV
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Join Hero generation RPG

295Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th December 2013, 12:14 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

So, I thought this was really creepy/awesome and should be shared. Professor Paradox looks very similar to Pater Capaldi AKA The Twelfth Doctor!

http://www.ibtimes.com/peter-capaldi-announced-12th-doctor-doctor-who-christmas-special-1371103

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130121220504/ben10/images/0/0d/Out_of_time_by_derrickjwyatt-d5s90s7.jpg

296Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th December 2013, 3:19 pm

ZeroRecoil

ZeroRecoil
Plumber
Plumber

verbomaniac wrote:So, I thought this was really creepy/awesome and should be shared. Professor Paradox looks very similar to Pater Capaldi AKA The Twelfth Doctor!

http://www.ibtimes.com/peter-capaldi-announced-12th-doctor-doctor-who-christmas-special-1371103

http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130121220504/ben10/images/0/0d/Out_of_time_by_derrickjwyatt-d5s90s7.jpg
That's actually incredible.

I don't really have anything else to say apart from we must show Derrick this.

297Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th December 2013, 12:36 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

Golly, even the eyebrows are similar.

298Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th December 2013, 3:54 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

If you ask me, Ben 10: Omniverse on hiatus will always come off as disappointing. The last time the show went on break was after "Evil's Encore", and boy, was that awful! I mean, what's so great a show going on break? Absolutely nothing! Who knows how long the break will last after tomorrow?

299Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th December 2013, 11:12 am

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

PeruAlonso wrote:If you ask me, Ben 10: Omniverse on hiatus will always come off as disappointing. The last time the show went on break was after "Evil's Encore", and boy, was that awful! I mean, what's so great a show going on break? Absolutely nothing! Who knows how long the break will last after tomorrow?
This break will be short. Last year it went on hiatus for one week only for Christmas so let's hope this year turns out the same.

300Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 12 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th December 2013, 10:26 pm

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

http://www.spike.com/vgx/best-voice-actress

Everyone, Ashley Johnson (Voice of Gwen) has won the VGX Best Voice Actress award for her performance as Ellie in the PS3 game The Last of Us!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 25 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum