Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 21 of 38]

501Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 11th February 2014, 1:12 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Ben-10-galactic-monsters_poster


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

502Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 11th February 2014, 1:46 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
I just wanna get your guys opinion would you guys consider whampire gutrot and ghostfreak a part of the halloween trio consiting of blitzwolfer frakenstrike and snare oh though technically it would be a trio anymore they are all halloween aliens and very important to this halloween arc


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 FjqcrGX
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 RXNBdvC
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 K8qc3Wt

503Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 11th February 2014, 2:15 am

verbomaniac


Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:I just wanna get your guys opinion would you guys consider whampire gutrot and ghostfreak a part of the halloween trio consiting of blitzwolfer frakenstrike and snare oh though technically it would be a trio anymore they are all halloween aliens and very important to this halloween arc
I don't know about Gutrot, but the others are all from the Anur System, a sort of Halloween-themed system. So yeah I consider them all Halloween aliens.

504Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 11th February 2014, 2:20 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
beczam1290 wrote:I just wanna get your guys opinion would you guys consider whampire gutrot and ghostfreak a part of the halloween trio consiting of blitzwolfer frakenstrike and snare oh though technically it would be a trio anymore they are all halloween aliens and very important to this halloween arc

Ghostfreak has pretty much always been part of that group of Halloween/monster aliens. Whampire, being part of the Anur system aliens, I would also consider as part of that group. Not Gutrot, though.

505Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 11th February 2014, 2:24 am

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
I can think of 4 songs that go well for the 5th arc of Ben 10: Omniverse.

1. Thriller - Michael Jackson
2. Grim Grinning Ghosts - Haunted Mansion
3. It's Terror Time Again - Skycycle (Scooby-Doo on Zombie Island)
4. Crypt Jam - Tales from the Crypt

506Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 11th February 2014, 2:46 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Gutrot debuts in a Animo episode which seem to be unrelated to the Anur monsters so i doupt it ,Gutrot is from the Anur system the only reason he appear in the ads it because he is new.


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

507Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 11th February 2014, 1:11 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
beczam1290 wrote:I just wanna get your guys opinion would you guys consider whampire gutrot and ghostfreak a part of the halloween trio consiting of blitzwolfer frakenstrike and snare oh though technically it would be a trio anymore they are all halloween aliens and very important to this halloween arc

Like was show in the OS, Frankenstrike, Snare-Oh and Bliztwolfer was part of the halloween aliens, but Z'Skyar was in that time the leader if that 3 aliens only for have more "power", but like is know, i thing that all 4 alien are part of the halloween aliens.

Now if we talkbof Whampire, the situation happens again, in the same way that happen in the OS, Khupulo, Viktor and Z'Skyar would became fearless to the power of Lord Transyl the dna for whampire.

Now Ben would have 7 aliens of the anur sistem, because to the side of the Halloween aliens, are Gutrot and Big Chill, two aliens that are of the sistem.

508Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 11th February 2014, 7:21 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
....
Necrofriggians are not from the Anur system. And we have no reason to believe Gutrot is either....

509Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 12th February 2014, 12:49 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:....
Necrofriggians are not from the Anur system. And we have no reason to believe Gutrot is either....

I belive i read in some place that Big Chill was in some Anur Planet but i can be bad.

510Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 12th February 2014, 2:20 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
AleSIr19 wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:....
Necrofriggians are not from the Anur system. And we have no reason to believe Gutrot is either....

I belive i read in some place that Big Chill was in some Anur Planet but i can be  bad.                                                                        

Necrofriggians are from Kylmyys. And Kylmyys is not from the Anur system. I don't know where you heard that, but I'm afraid it isn't the least bit true.

511Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 12th February 2014, 2:29 am

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber
Tammar wrote:Is this a new alien I see or is it just a Swampfire redesign?
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 D41f0c455d10c657284d767cd89a3959

Feet are just a recolor of Water Hazard's. OV Art Department, y u do dis.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

512Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 12th February 2014, 4:21 am

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:
Tammar wrote:Is this a new alien I see or is it just a Swampfire redesign?
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 D41f0c455d10c657284d767cd89a3959

Feet are just a recolor of Water Hazard's. OV Art Department, y u do dis.

yeah i am not liking it from what i see , he was more plant like whit the older design.


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

513Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 12th February 2014, 12:59 pm

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:
Tammar wrote:Is this a new alien I see or is it just a Swampfire redesign?
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 D41f0c455d10c657284d767cd89a3959

Feet are just a recolor of Water Hazard's. OV Art Department, y u do dis.

yeah i am not liking it from what i see , he was more plant like whit the older design.

I see the promo where this goes out nd i see that Swampfire is in the middle of all this thing so i dont believe that is a swampfire redesing is only one of the enemys of the season.

514Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th February 2014, 8:05 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber
Better quality picture
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 N52fd09719df5b

515Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th February 2014, 8:37 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Tammar wrote:Better quality picture
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 N52fd09719df5b

that design look terrible doesn't look plant like.


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

516Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th February 2014, 9:33 pm

Richard 10: Swampfire

Richard 10: Swampfire
Plumber
Plumber
painlee wrote:
Tammar wrote:Better quality picture
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 N52fd09719df5b

that design look terrible doesn't look plant like.

^
We need to kill this design. We need to kill it now.


_________________
Snare-Oh: I don't even remember what this one does.
Verk: Clockverk? Zis is rediculous!
Four Arms: Okay, I wanted to so this the easy way, but the hard way is okay too.

517Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th February 2014, 11:14 pm

Primus10

Primus10
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:
painlee wrote:
Tammar wrote:Better quality picture
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 N52fd09719df5b

that design look terrible doesn't look plant like.

^
We need to kill this design. We need to kill it now.

I hate it :C

518Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 13th February 2014, 11:32 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
I can't really say it lives up to the image I got from the blurrier shot (it was a lot more Perkins) but it isn't bad. The angle we're getting isn't the best, though, so i"m witholding judgement.

519Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th February 2014, 11:10 pm

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
News: apparently Swampfire's appearance gradually changes during the episode, so the one from that pic is probably not the final newfire.

520Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th February 2014, 11:24 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:News: apparently Swampfire's appearance gradually changes during the episode, so the one from that pic is probably not the final newfire.
Where did you get this from?

521Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 15th February 2014, 1:32 am

Solo28

Solo28
Plumber
Plumber
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:News: apparently Swampfire's appearance gradually changes during the episode, so the one from that pic is probably not the final newfire.

Maybe they'll strike gold with this

An episode about Swampfire <3 <3 <3 <3


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 SHREK-PSD-3

522Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 15th February 2014, 2:26 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
Ebomnitrix wrote:
Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:News: apparently Swampfire's appearance gradually changes during the episode, so the one from that pic is probably not the final newfire.
Where did you get this from?

Cheshire told me on formspring.

523Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 15th February 2014, 2:02 pm

fletch

fletch
Plumber
Plumber
Primus10 wrote:
Richard 10: Eyeris wrote:
painlee wrote:
Tammar wrote:Better quality picture
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 N52fd09719df5b

that design look terrible doesn't look plant like.

^
We need to kill this design. We need to kill it now.

I hate it :C


its hardly a flattering angle that were seeing........................ -

but I kinda like what the way their going with it and what we can see.

524Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 15th February 2014, 10:20 pm

PeruAlonso


Plumber
Plumber
Personally, I think Ben should overcome his fear of peacocks.

First, clowns and now peacocks? There's nothing scary about those birds, unless of course, Animo has them mutated.

All in favor of Ben getting over his fear of peacocks, say "Aye".

525Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 15th February 2014, 10:30 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
the episode had good animation and good alien choices but i hated the plot ,people getting clown make up and clothes out of no were doesn't make sense unless magic was involved. i also never been fan of Zombozo or the circus freaks.


_________________
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o1_400Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 21 Tumblr_mwmgpnPG1u1rugr66o2_400

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 21 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 29 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum