Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 29 of 38]

701Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th May 2014, 6:45 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
painlee wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I know there really hasn't been any big info lately, but I found some poses:
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Whampire_plantilla
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Big_vilgax
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Big_eyeguy

those action poses look awesome.

Especially the Vilgax one.

702Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 14th May 2014, 10:59 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
Sebastian13 wrote:
painlee wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:I know there really hasn't been any big info lately, but I found some poses:
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Whampire_plantilla
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Big_vilgax
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Big_eyeguy

those action poses look awesome.

Especially the Vilgax one.
I kinda wish these poses had shading, it would make it more awesome.

703Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 17th May 2014, 12:00 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
If that 2-parter episode does show, I would rather Albedo was seen as Kid Ben still. I bet he'll talk like him.

Also, I would hate to see Lucy either get destroyed or turn into an emotional wreck.

Here's what could happen with two choices.

1. If Lucy suffers the same fate as Mr. and Mrs. Mann (getting dried up in her Sludgepuppy/Lenopan form), Ben will break down crying and say that first, he's lost Feedback and now, he loses Lucy. Kinda like how Ken in Digimon Season 2 broke down after losing his brother, Sam and Wormon.

2. If any villain (e.g. Inspector #13) catches on to Lucy's prank, he or she will capture her and place something on her that disables her powers. Lucy will then be a crying mess and Ben freaking out like how James in Pokemon did when his Chimecho and Mime Jr. were hurt in battle.

As for Universe vs. Tennyson, I shudder to think how much trouble this could mean for Ben. I'd hate to see him either in jail or be forced to give up using the Omnitrix.

I hope the Rooters arc doesn't mean the end of Gwevin. I'm over the end of Benlie but I'm worried about how the Rooters corrupting Kevin will affect his relationship with Gwen. Their relationship was nearly gone when Kevin became a mixture of materials and then, a mixture of aliens. If one of the episodes marks the end of Gwevin, I'll never watch that one again.

Overall, I have yet to see some hints for the last 3 arcs of Omniverse.

704Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 17th May 2014, 12:29 am

GeneralSecura

Human
Human
PeruAlonso wrote:If that 2-parter episode does show, I would rather Albedo was seen as Kid Ben still. I bet he'll talk like him.

Also, I would hate to see Lucy either get destroyed or turn into an emotional wreck.

1. If Lucy suffers the same fate as Mr. and Mrs. Mann (getting dried up in her Sludgepuppy/Lenopan form), Ben will break down crying and say that first, he's lost Feedback and now, he loses Lucy. Kinda like how Ken in Digimon Season 2 broke down after losing his brother, Sam and Wormon.

2. If any villain (e.g. Inspector #13) catches on to Lucy's prank, he or she will capture her and place something on her that disables her powers. Lucy will then be a crying mess and Ben freaking out like how James in Pokemon did when his Chimecho and Mime Jr. were hurt in battle.

As for Universe vs. Tennyson, I shudder to think how much trouble this could mean for Ben. I'd hate to see him either in jail or be forced to give up using the Omnitrix.

I hope the Rooters arc doesn't mean the end of Gwevin. I'm over the end of Benlie but I'm worried about how the Rooters corrupting Kevin will affect his relationship with Gwen. Their relationship was nearly gone when Kevin became a mixture of materials and then, a mixture of aliens. If one of the episodes marks the end of Gwevin, I'll never watch that one again.

Please just stop posting.

705Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 18th May 2014, 6:20 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
GeneralSecura wrote:
PeruAlonso wrote:If that 2-parter episode does show, I would rather Albedo was seen as Kid Ben still. I bet he'll talk like him.

Yes, calm down PeruAlonso, what the hell you are talking about?... If you are going to post something, write something like this " In June, CN will show the episodes of the 6 season in my country...

The Revengers and Cought it up (maybe the Rooters will be in this), so spoiler are coming my friends"...

706Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 18th May 2014, 4:14 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
AleSIr19 wrote:
GeneralSecura wrote:

Yes, calm down PeruAlonso, what the hell you are talking about?... If you are going to post something, write something like this " In June, CN will show the episodes of the 6 season in my country...

The Revengers and Cought it up (maybe the Rooters will be in this), so spoiler are coming my friends"...
I like how PeruAlonso is excited for OV to comeback as much as I am, but AleSIr19's right, spoilers are coming around June, which is when my birthday is... that's what makes me even more excited for June! I just hope May wraps up fast so Omniverse gets there.
But since we're talking spoilers, I looked at the Brainstorm pics that we're leaked months ago and Captain Nemesis and Kangroo Kommando are in them, do some really close looking and you'll notice their in them.

707Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 18th May 2014, 4:59 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber
Ebomnitrix wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:
GeneralSecura wrote:

I like how PeruAlonso is excited for OV to comeback as much as I am, but AleSIr19's right, spoilers are coming around June, which is when my birthday is... that's what makes me even more excited for June! I just hope May wraps up fast so Omniverse gets there.
But since we're talking spoilers, I looked at the Brainstorm pics that we're leaked months ago and Captain Nemesis and Kangroo Kommando are in them, do some really close looking and you'll notice their in them.
*they're

708Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 18th May 2014, 11:29 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
AleSIr19 wrote:
GeneralSecura wrote:

The Revengers and Cough it up (maybe the Rooters will be in this), so spoiler are coming my friends"...
I'd sooner find out Omniverse returns in September. Better to wait until then for me.

709Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 22nd May 2014, 2:13 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
So Boing.ES is airing Galactic Monsters faster than I thought, You guys think that they might air/upload The Vengers and Cough It Up anytime soon.

710Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 23rd May 2014, 3:49 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eVkzauaMsEM/U35v0xwourI/AAAAAAAAlAI/OZ_hD9Brmdk/s1600/Friagem+Nova+pose+Oficial-+Ben+10+Extranet.png
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Frankstrike+Pose+oficial
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 10366079_877520382274807_6253702962729697720_n
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-ZUSdyppRMTY/U35ypTAIVnI/AAAAAAAAlAY/9uHyxkyGL9Q/s1600/Bullfrag+pose+in%C3%A9dita-+Ben+10+Extranet.png
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iCs42DkA0fw/U36sLU6Gz_I/AAAAAAAAlAw/-p_3u1Fmoqo/s1600/Armatu+Albedo+Pose+Oficial-+Ben+10+Extranet.png
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Zs%27Skayr
I made half of them links because they were super big when I added them here.
But anyway, NEW and EPIC POSES!

711Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 28th May 2014, 5:02 pm

painlee

painlee
Magister
Magister
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 854616536
http://adelightfultedium.tumblr.com/post/86980918872/have-you-done-or-sketch-aggregor-in-your-style-yet

i hope they dont end up whit this terrible design for Aggregor since its a doodle and not fleshed out.

712Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 28th May 2014, 7:00 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister
Love the shirt, but I'm not so sure about the baldness. I love the one on the right though, looks Satanic

713Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 28th May 2014, 8:58 pm

The Username

The Username
Human
Human
Aggregor is my second favorite villain. I hope OV does him justice.

(#1 is Ultimate Kevin, btw)

714Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 28th May 2014, 9:09 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
Aggregor's design isn't my concern. My real concern is how he'll get back at Ben and his friends for ruining his plans.

Here's hoping they have better luck in defeating him than they did in the "Map of Infinity" arc.

715Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 28th May 2014, 9:28 pm

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
arc of rooters and universe vs. tennyson on brazil

http://almanaqueben10.blogspot.com.br/2014/05/novidades-novos-episodios-em-julho-no.html

716Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th May 2014, 3:27 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber
Wait firts of all, Agreggor is coming back?, because Derrick says that he would like to bring him back, because he have a nice storyline for him.

In 2 weeks i will combsck with some new spoilers because in Latin America (Venezuela) the episodes of season 6 goes out next week...

The Vampire Stricke Back, Cat Fight, Collect This, The Revengers and finally Cought him up (or wathever that writes)

717Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th May 2014, 5:59 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
AleSIr19 wrote:Wait firts of all, Agreggor is coming back?, because Derrick says that he would like to bring him back, because he have a nice storyline for him.

In 2 weeks i will combsck with some new spoilers because in Latin America (Venezuela) the episodes of season 6 goes out next week...

The Vampire Stricke Back, Cat Fight, Collect This, The Revengers and finally Cought him up (or wathever that writes)
Not only that, but I got some more news for what Latin America's getting:
July 04th - The Rooters of All Evil
July 11th - Blukic and Driba Go To Area 51
July 18th - No Honor Among Bros
July 25th - Universe vs Tennyson

718Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 29th May 2014, 7:23 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Let Me Tell You Something
Plumber
Plumber
Any news of Ben 10 returning in the summer in US? It seems like a profitable idea.

Also it's an okay design but it could use four horns again - I don't mind the baldness and I prefer the suit to his previous garbs.

719Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 31st May 2014, 3:04 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber
The List of Omnitrix Aliens made it into the 100 most-edited Wikipedia pages coming in at number 64,
http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/the-100-most-edited-wikipedia-articles/

720Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 31st May 2014, 3:22 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber
verbomaniac wrote:The List of Omnitrix Aliens made it into the 100 most-edited Wikipedia pages coming in at number 64,
FC BARCA #31  Very Happy 

721Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 1st June 2014, 11:29 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee
Aggregor's suit looks classy.  Cool 

722Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 3rd June 2014, 7:44 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder
verbomaniac wrote:The List of Omnitrix Aliens made it into the 100 most-edited Wikipedia pages coming in at number 64,

Nice find.

Now let's edit it to first place. xD

(joking, ofc)

723Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 15th June 2014, 3:39 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister
So huh. A day or so ago I was checking to see what reruns where on this month and I was surprised to see no Ben 10 on the schedules at all, on any channel, any series. Not even anything On Demand. That's pretty odd.

724Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 15th June 2014, 4:11 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister
One week til half of Asia gets the Arch 6 episodes, won't be long now guys.

725Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 29 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) on 15th June 2014, 1:22 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber
I think CN should consider airing Arc 6 from Ben 10: Omniverse in September.

Together with new episodes of Tenkai Knights, Pokemon: The Series XY, and the premiere of Sonic Boom, it'll be a great recipe for an action-packed Saturday courtesy of CN.

September 6th ought to be the best date for the fun to start.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 29 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum