Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Helices
Ebomnitrix
painlee
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 30 of 38]

726Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 15th June 2014, 3:38 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

PeruAlonso wrote:I think CN should consider airing Arc 6 from Ben 10: Omniverse in September.

Together with new episodes of Tenkai Knights, Pokemon: The Series XY, and the premiere of Sonic Boom, it'll be a great recipe for an action-packed Saturday courtesy of CN.

September 6th ought to be the best date for the fun to start.
That's actually a great idea, plus you forgot Legends of Chima would be on that lineup, and DC Nation. But this actually reminds me of having the action-show line up extended out, I like it. (Even though I hate Chima)

727Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 18th June 2014, 8:24 am

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Just found this:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=53224

"His comic, the Archaia-published "Hybrid Bastards," caught the collective eye of animation studio Man of Action, and they extended him an offer to be a freelance writer for an as-yet unnamed boys' action series".

Is Man of Action making another animated series?

728Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 18th June 2014, 1:39 pm

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Remembering: The Vengers will air on Brazil (and on the hole Latin America) on Friday 20th at 1:30 PM. If the episode airs, you can verify info here: http://pt-br.ben10.wikia.com/wiki/The_Vengers

729Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 19th June 2014, 10:29 pm

Lukey

Lukey
Plumber
Plumber

Has anyone else noticed that toy sales of Ben 10 toys appear to be down? There doesn't seem to be any new product on the shelves, and it all seems to be getting reduced in price. I've noticed a lot of websites have taken Ben 10 off their 'Best Sellers' or 'Hot Brands' lists over the last year too. Should we be worried?

730Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 20th June 2014, 1:27 am

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Lukey wrote:Has anyone else noticed that toy sales of Ben 10 toys appear to be down? There doesn't seem to be any new product on the shelves, and it all seems to be getting reduced in price. I've noticed a lot of websites have taken Ben 10 off their 'Best Sellers' or 'Hot Brands' lists over the last year too. Should we be worried?
Ben 10 is on hiatus here in the U.S it is doing well worldwide. If Ben 10 omniverse were still on air we would be stuck with endless reruns. Ben 10 Omniverse still have 30 episodes left as far we know since it has 80 episodes. It should pick up steam again in 2015 on it's anniversary.

731Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 23rd June 2014, 10:53 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

I think Something Zombozo This Way Comes is totally the worst episode in Omniverse I've ever seen!

Why? 'Cause Ben's gone back to being scared of clowns! It's like he learned nothing from that first battle with Zombozo!

Even though I don't hate Ben, he should be ashamed of himself! Has lying always been the worst thing you can do? I think yes!

So all those in favor of seeing Something Zombozo This Way Comes as the worst episode ever, say "Aye".

732Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 27th June 2014, 4:28 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

PeruAlonso wrote:I think Something Zombozo This Way Comes is totally the worst episode in Omniverse I've ever seen!

Why? 'Cause Ben's gone back to being scared of clowns! It's like he learned nothing from that first battle with Zombozo!

Even though I don't hate Ben, he should be ashamed of himself! Has lying always been the worst thing you can do? I think yes!

So all those in favor of seeing Something Zombozo This Way Comes as the worst episode ever, say "Aye".
Nah ....
I don't have any episode that is worst in my mind.

733Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st July 2014, 5:53 pm

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Has anyone remember Wat-Senn, the sheriff?

I read on a dubbing website yesterday, that Wat-Senn will have a second voice here (my country). But he made only one appearance on Omniverse to have a second voice, so I deduced: possibly he will return on a (not so far) future episode.

What episode he will appear? The website divulgated only the new voice actor, but my guess is No Honor Among Bros.

734Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 2nd July 2014, 12:23 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Okay, I've waited days for you guys to notice this, because I didn't think you guys would be the last to figure this out, but Ultimate Blogger released English Dubbed episodes of Vengers and Cough It Up, the links are on there if you click them.
They're really good episodes, and Cough It Up made the episode so much better enough to not be my earlier opinion.
If you don't know what the link for Ultimate Blogger/Ben 10 Extranet, then here's a link to watch the dubbed episodes:
http://www.ben10extranet.com/2014/06/ben-10-omniverse-volume-6-legendado.html

735Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 2nd July 2014, 12:30 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

well this changes things

originally i was gonna abstain from spoilers (though i really couldn't help myself with cough it up) but

i see no reason not to watch them now

http://shrek.com

736Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 3rd July 2014, 2:33 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ebomnitrix wrote:Okay, I've waited days for you guys to notice this, because I didn't think you guys would be the last to figure this out, but Ultimate Blogger released English Dubbed episodes of Vengers and Cough It Up, the links are on there if you click them.
They're really good episodes, and Cough It Up made the episode so much better enough to not be my earlier opinion.
If you don't know what the link for Ultimate Blogger/Ben 10 Extranet, then here's a link to watch the dubbed episodes:
English dub? With the real voice actors?

737Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 3rd July 2014, 2:35 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:Okay, I've waited days for you guys to notice this, because I didn't think you guys would be the last to figure this out, but Ultimate Blogger released English Dubbed episodes of Vengers and Cough It Up, the links are on there if you click them.

Yes, with the real voice actors

and technically not a dub since it is the original audio

738Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 3rd July 2014, 2:36 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:

Whoa ... where do people get this stuff ... Surprised

739Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 4th July 2014, 3:15 pm

Mr. Verk

Mr. Verk
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:
ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:

Whoa ... where do people get this stuff ... Surprised

On the Cable TV Conversors you can change the audio. Probably the guy who posted the videos changed the audio of the conversor and recorded.

740Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th July 2014, 12:06 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Ah, that makes sense. Pretty smart from the guy too. Smile

741Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th July 2014, 12:10 am

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Speaking of English episodes (and sorry for posting this here instead of in the ROAE thread but I really don't want spoilers until I've seen it), is there an English version of Rooters of All Evil yet?

742Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th July 2014, 12:57 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

I really haven't seen today's episode since I'm waiting till CN USA returns the show but I'd like to express my concerns.

Kevin's past has all been a lie, hasn't it? That probably means the real Devin is still missing. Not true but it doesn't hurt to guess, right?

What if Kevin becoming evil means the end of Gwevin? Kevin's 2nd mutation from AF S3 and his 3rd mutation from UA S1 nearly ruined his relationship with Gwen! Maybe I'm okay with the end of Benlie but not this!

743Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 5th July 2014, 1:53 am

Transyl Servantis

Transyl Servantis
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

ShrekIsLoveShrekIsLife wrote:Speaking of English episodes (and sorry for posting this here instead of in the ROAE thread but I really don't want spoilers until I've seen it), is there an English version of Rooters of All Evil yet?

I can watch in english in my TV...

But unfortunately, I don't have the required equipment to record.

744Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th July 2014, 10:20 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

PeruAlonso wrote:I really haven't seen today's episode since I'm waiting till CN USA returns the show but I'd like to express my concerns.

Kevin's past has all been a lie, hasn't it? That probably means the real Devin is still missing. Not true but it doesn't hurt to guess, right?

What if Kevin becoming evil means the end of Gwevin? Kevin's 2nd mutation from AF S3 and his 3rd mutation from UA S1 nearly ruined his relationship with Gwen! Maybe I'm okay with the end of Benlie but not this!
I doubt it. Smile

745Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 8th July 2014, 7:52 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

PeruAlonso wrote:I really haven't seen today's episode since I'm waiting till CN USA returns the show but I'd like to express my concerns.

Fanboys of AF and UA in the last years you say that Omniverse was inmature and all that, so now this writer name Len Uhley find a way to make you happy...

Now Kevin is a antihero again, the more mature kind of character...

In this new episode, the writer find the way of the 2x1, he fix (in part) the worst fails in time line of AF and he make move on the story of Kevin. Here we find out that a Evil guy call Procto Servantis (a human black ops Plumber), begin to use his range in this force to make twisted experiments on people trap in the Null Void...

Some of this guys was Kevin, Argit, Pierce, Helen, Manny and Alan. He then use the powers of Kevin (that now came from the Omnitrix again) to do crazy DNA mix between humans and aliens. In that way he become himself in part human part cerebrocrustacean.

His soldiers, Swift and other guy (both of them humans) mix his DNA with an Aerophibian and the race of NRG. Later he do the same with Manny, Hellen and Alan using the powers of Kevin to mix the DNA of this childs with the DNA of some kind of alien. The last one was Pierce who DNA was mix with the DNA of Argit...

Servantis uses this kids and call him the Amalgam Kids, because they are 1/2 human and 1/2 alien, he also create the term "Osmosian", so until now we know of 3; Kevin, Devin and Aggregor...

Later Kevin find this and take the Cerebrocrustacean powers of Servantis, he wants revenge and he dont want the pussy plumber or Ben revenge, he wants the out law revenge that is why in the final part he make remember Argit the past and what was done to they...

746Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 9th July 2014, 11:22 pm

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I thought the Plumber's Helpers (including Alan) are a result of intimate event between different races of living beings Razz (specifically one of the parents are Plumbers, hence how they got their badges ... to prevent arrest, is that right? )

But I seriously think the new backstory to these "Amalgam Kids" do propose much more sense, especially in the case of Alan. Razz Don't you think?

747Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 10th July 2014, 12:30 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:I thought the Plumber's Helpers (including Alan) are a result of intimate event between different races of living beings Razz (specifically one of the parents are Plumbers, hence how they got their badges ... to prevent arrest, is that right? )

But I seriously think the new backstory to these "Amalgam Kids" do propose much more sense, especially in the case of Alan. Razz Don't you think?
yeah i also wondered how a pyronite and a human wouldve made kids if you know what i mean. Wink

748Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 24th July 2014, 3:02 am

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

For now, there's no proof that Ben 10: Omniverse will continue in September but if it does, I'd like to see it return either Friday nights at 7 starting September 5th or Saturday mornings starting September 6th.

What do you think? Anyone except AleSlr19 is welcome to respond.

749Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 24th July 2014, 3:41 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

PeruAlonso wrote:For now, there's no proof that Ben 10: Omniverse will continue in September but if it does, I'd like to see it return either Friday nights at 7 starting September 5th or Saturday mornings starting September 6th.

Oh Im certain the rest of the series will air, and probably on a weekend slot.

Id like to know if we are getting a series 5 myself. Well maybe at comic con

750Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 30 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 24th July 2014, 5:49 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

PeruAlonso wrote:For now, there's no proof that Ben 10: Omniverse will continue in September but if it does, I'd like to see it return either Friday nights at 7 starting September 5th or Saturday mornings starting September 6th.

I am from Latin America, thanks for that... And until now looks like CN dont have plans to show the 2 final episodes; "Weapon XI: Part 1/2", what is really bad because now we have 4 episodes to air....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 30 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 34 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum