Tsuchimikado Motoharu
datdude
Helices
Ebomnitrix
painlee
47 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Go down  Message [Page 35 of 38]

851Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 29th September 2014, 9:41 pm

Let Me Tell You Something

Plumber
Plumber

The mistreatment of action series is definitely not now - the worst of that was YJ, GL:TAS, Generator Rex, etc. under the previous head of CN. If anything Ben 10 might be shifting gears or ending because it's current iteration is very un-actiony in many ways.

852Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 29th September 2014, 9:58 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Let Me Tell You Something wrote:The mistreatment of action series is definitely not now - the worst of that was YJ, GL:TAS, Generator Rex, etc. under the previous head of CN. If anything Ben 10 might be shifting gears or ending because it's current iteration is very un-actiony in many ways.
I agree Omniverse act more of a comedy with a more loose continuity. Hopefully under a new president CN will treat their shows more better. The last head of cartoon network tried to shove live action to the audience. As a result of his decisions the network doesn't have much diversity of shows like they used to.

853Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 29th September 2014, 10:15 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

ultraalien wrote:
Let Me Tell You Something wrote:The mistreatment of action series is definitely not now - the worst of that was YJ, GL:TAS, Generator Rex, etc. under the previous head of CN. If anything Ben 10 might be shifting gears or ending because it's current iteration is very un-actiony in many ways.
I agree Omniverse act more of a comedy with a more loose continuity. Hopefully under a new president CN will treat their shows more better. The last head of cartoon network tried to shove live action to the audience. As a result of his decisions the network doesn't have much diversity of shows like they used to.
Don't forget, he cancelled all the action shows and turned everything into dark and twisted comedy.
And those shows are still airing and just being developed right now.
It'll be awhile before CN's new and current president starts anything.

854Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 29th September 2014, 10:20 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Don't forget, he cancelled all the action shows and turned everything into dark and twisted comedy.
And those shows are still airing and just being developed right now.
It'll be awhile before CN's new and current president starts anything.
However there's a glimmer of hope if a new Ben 10 series is true however if will be long while till we see another Ben 10 series after Omniverse. http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140929210733/ben10fanfiction/images/5/53/Ben_10_super_aliens.png

855Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st October 2014, 12:16 am

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:I'm hoping this isn't true...
Mainly because that's how they blew off Generator Rex, Bakugan, and a bunch of other Cartoon Network shows..
http://www.cartoonnetwork.com/cnschedule/servlet/ScheduleServlet?action=viewAll&showID=359714&show=Ben+10
Wierd the cartoon network website confirms it but on the channel guide it says legends of chima

856Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st October 2014, 4:11 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

This month... Air Block 5:
October 06 - 6:00am - 509 - And Then There Were None (Part 1)
October 07 - 6:00am - 510 - And Then There Was Ben (Part 2)
October 08 - 6:00am - 603 - The Vengers
October 09 - 6:00am - 604 - Cough It Up
October 10 - 6:00am - 605 - The Rooters of All Evil
October 13 - 6:00am - 606 - Blukic and Driba Go to Area 51
October 14 - 6:00am - 607 - No Honor Among Bros
October 15 - 6:00am - 608 - Universe vs. Tennyson
October 16 - 6:00am - 609 - Weapon XI (Part 1)
October 17 - 6:00am - 610 - Weapon XI (Part 2)
October 20 - 6:00am - 701 - Clyde Five
October 21 - 6:00am - 702 - Rook Tales (Originally Separation Anxiety)
October 22 - 6:00am - 703 - Charm School
October 23 - 6:00am - 704 - The Ballad of Mr. Baumann
October 24 - 6:00am - 705 - Fight at the Museum
October 27 - 6:00am - 706 - Breakpoint (Originally Usual Suspects)
October 28 - 6:00am - 707 - The Color of Monkey (Originally Argit and Simian)
October 29 - 6:00am - 708 - Vreedlemania
October 30 - 6:00am - 709 - It's a Mad... Ben World (Part 1)
October 31 - 6:00am - 710 - It's a Mad... Ben World (Part 2)

857Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st October 2014, 6:15 pm

Plumber
Plumber

Will they be reairing at more reasonable times?

858Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st October 2014, 6:21 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Probably not, you're gonna have to pull a Waffleman and wake up early

859Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st October 2014, 9:26 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

Trust me on this.

Had it been up to me, I would've made certain CN aired Ben 10: Omniverse Friday nights at 7 PM.

Why not? Alien Force Season 3 and Ultimate Alien Seasons 1 and 2 used to air that time, too.

860Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st October 2014, 10:16 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

It official Ben 10 toys are still selling in other countries.

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Proof_10

861Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 1st October 2014, 11:05 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Look like we are being burnt off at dawn like unwanted fog. Here to my hope for another series

862Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 2nd October 2014, 7:06 pm

Uncle Grandpa

Uncle Grandpa
Magister
Magister

Ebomnitrix wrote:This month... Air Block 5:
October 06 - 6:00am - 509 - And Then There Were None (Part 1)
October 07 - 6:00am - 510 - And Then There Was Ben (Part 2)
October 08 - 6:00am - 603 - The Vengers
October 09 - 6:00am - 604 - Cough It Up
October 10 - 6:00am - 605 - The Rooters of All Evil
October 13 - 6:00am - 606 - Blukic and Driba Go to Area 51
October 14 - 6:00am - 607 - No Honor Among Bros
October 15 - 6:00am - 608 - Universe vs. Tennyson
October 16 - 6:00am - 609 - Weapon XI (Part 1)
October 17 - 6:00am - 610 - Weapon XI (Part 2)
October 20 - 6:00am - 701 - Clyde Five
October 21 - 6:00am - 702 - Rook Tales (Originally Separation Anxiety)
October 22 - 6:00am - 703 - Charm School
October 23 - 6:00am - 704 - The Ballad of Mr. Baumann
October 24 - 6:00am - 705 - Fight at the Museum
October 27 - 6:00am - 706 - Breakpoint (Originally Usual Suspects)
October 28 - 6:00am - 707 - The Color of Monkey (Originally Argit and Simian)
October 29 - 6:00am - 708 - Vreedlemania
October 30 - 6:00am - 709 - It's a Mad... Ben World (Part 1)
October 31 - 6:00am - 710 - It's a Mad... Ben World (Part 2)

holy shit

also BALLAD OF BAUMANN THIS MONTH WOOHOO

http://shrek.com

863Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 3rd October 2014, 12:56 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

datdude wrote:Look like we are being burnt off at dawn like unwanted fog. Here to my hope for another series

You are happy now? Omniverse will be burning off this month. But way, what will happen next?

Nothing because CN will cancel Ben 10, why?, because people like you not only kill a spin off, kill everything.

864Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th October 2014, 8:18 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

AleSIr19 wrote:
datdude wrote:Look like we are being burnt off at dawn like unwanted fog. Here to my hope for another series

You are happy now? Omniverse will be burning off this month. But way, what will happen next?

Nothing because CN will cancel Ben 10, why?, because people like you not only kill a spin off, kill everything.

Then again, Derrick kept saying Dwayne ruined the series (not directly, but he does say AF and UA sucked) and that they (OV) revived the series...well, it seems they got the series cancelled in two years while Dwayne had a strong series for 5 years.

Don't blame a single person for how badly a series has failed, these things are determined by the majority of viewers.

(Note: I actually enjoyed OV, but at no point did it make me FEEL like UAF did, making your public care about what they are watching matters. For some, that worked, for others...not so much.)

Last edited by Sebastian13 on 6th October 2014, 9:10 am; edited 2 times in total

865Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th October 2014, 8:39 am

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:

You do realize that a lot of people hate OV. Your opinion is different from everyone else's

866Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th October 2014, 8:41 am

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Tumblr_nczwfooMM51rmjg6xo1_r1_1280
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Tumblr_nczwfooMM51rmjg6xo2_r1_1280
Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Tumblr_nczwfooMM51rmjg6xo3_r1_1280

867Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th October 2014, 9:11 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Screen10

I had no idea they all had names...

868Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th October 2014, 2:03 pm

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Sebastian13 wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

Then again, Derrick kept saying Dwayne ruined the series (not directly, but he does say AF and UA sucked) and that they (OV) revived the series...well, it seems they got the series cancelled in two years while Dwayne had a strong series for 5 years.

Don't blame a single person for how badly a series has failed, these things are determined by the majority of viewers.

(Note: I actually enjoyed OV, but at no point did it make me FEEL like UAF did, making your public care about what they are watching matters. For some, that worked, for others...not so much.)

The executives did want Omniverse to be like the original so it can try to get higher ratings.

869Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th October 2014, 2:40 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

ultraalien wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

The executives did want Omniverse to be like the original so it can try to get higher ratings.
It turned out nothing like the original

870Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th October 2014, 6:51 pm

AustinHolt2022

AustinHolt2022
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Sebastian13 wrote:
AleSIr19 wrote:

Derrick J. Wyatt never once claimed Alien Force or Ultimate Alien "sucked", nor that Dwayne ruined the franchise. In fact, he has expressed many times he enjoys many things about both respective sequels (Alien Force moreso than Ultimate Alien, I believe). Yes, he has said there are some concepts from both series he personally didn't care for, but saying he didn't like some things doesn't even remotely translate to he thought it was bad.

(On top of that, he's stated Alien Force is his favorite Ben 10 series... besides Omniverse, most likely.)

I also fail to understand why people are so convinced the show's purpose is to be more like the original. Omniverse combines the best of "both worlds", so to speak; it does not necessarily favor one take on the series more than the other. Overall, I do think Omniverse does its own thing; it's not OS OR UAF, that should go without saying. I personally enjoy all of the Ben 10 shows so far, but OV is my favorite.

Just my 2 cents.

871Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th October 2014, 7:37 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Well i think at this point if this is the end, or even the end for now its better to remember what we liked about the franchise as a whole.

No wait Doctor Seuss put it better

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

872Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 6th October 2014, 9:29 pm

PeruAlonso

Plumber
Plumber

That quote is one of the reasons I consider Dr. Seuss my favorite author.

As for the episodes, hope the second part of this week's episode is loaded with epic win.

I'd also like to see Clyde Five, Charm School, and Fight at the Museum.

The reason I pick Fight at the Museum is because Kai will be in it. I used to support Benlie. Now I support BenKai. Here's hoping for big BenKai scenes in that episode.

I'll tape the second part of tomorrow's episode, along with CS and FATM.

873Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th October 2014, 4:18 am

AleSir19

AleSir19
Plumber
Plumber

I am with you Austin Holt, i dont understand why we have to take sides and make things of knowhere, Derrick work in AF, he design a lot of things in AF an maybe you dont even know..

If the side thing will be true then Omniverse wont be the only bad series, AF will be too, Derrick never talk bad of Dwayne, he is a nice person.

He and the same crew begin AF/UA try to make the best series ever putting together OS + AF + UA and it put me really angry that you people will make end this show only because dont follow the crappy way you want.

How you people think i feel when Dwayne change everything with AF, sad, angry, but later i end up seeing the episodes.

Omniverse and Ben 10, will end up for people like you haters of Ben 10, not only Omniverse, this is about all Ben 10.

Why Omniverse fails?, because of haters, why Ben 10 end up because of the haters. Is simple, this show have the best Chamcaster ever, The bedt Frankenstrike, Snare Oh and even whem we talk of Viktor, the crew have the respect of explain how the stupid king that get of the body of my favorite character.

Is sad rhat people like you dont see it, because wants to be right in something, when a lot of people and even the final episode shows that you and the others are wrong, really wrong...

Dont take sides and watch the fricking show!

874Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th October 2014, 9:24 am

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

AleSIr19 wrote:I am with you Austin Holt, i dont understand why we have to take sides and make things of knowhere, Derrick work in AF, he design a lot of things in AF an maybe you dont even know..

If the side thing will be true then Omniverse wont be the only bad series, AF will be too, Derrick never talk bad of Dwayne, he is a nice person.

He and the same crew begin AF/UA try to make the best series ever putting together OS + AF + UA and it put me really angry that you people will make end this show only because dont follow the crappy way you want.

How you people think i feel when Dwayne change everything with AF, sad, angry, but later i end up seeing the episodes.

Omniverse and Ben 10, will end up for people like you haters of Ben 10, not only Omniverse, this is about all Ben 10.

Why Omniverse fails?, because of haters, why Ben 10 end up because of the haters. Is simple, this show have the best Chamcaster ever, The bedt Frankenstrike, Snare Oh and even whem we talk of Viktor, the crew have the respect of explain how the stupid king that get of the body of my favorite character.

Is sad rhat people like you dont see it, because wants to be right in something, when a lot of people and even the final episode shows that you and the others are wrong, really wrong...

Dont take sides and watch the fricking show!
Bro you get offended way too much by opinions

875Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) - Page 35 Empty Re: Ben 10:Omniverse chatter :) 7th October 2014, 8:42 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

https://itunes.apple.com/us/tv-season/ben-10-omniverse-vol.-6/id920818049
Arc 6 is on iTunes, check back a day after an episode airs for an HD copy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 35 of 38]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum