Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think the next video game will be like?

+11
Tammar
Omni-Highbreed97
Ebomnitrix
ultraalien
Uncle Grandpa
Sebastian13
GeneralSecura
Tsuchimikado Motoharu
painlee
Primus10
The Omni Triforcer
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

the thing thats making me worry is the new adventure time video game was announced and ben 10 has not been announced ben 10 is very succesful and unique i dont see why they would give up on it

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:well its e3 and no reveal i guess Ben 10 isnt doing well enough to deserve a video game im sad now  Sad unless they are gonna actually make a worthy ben 10 game and release it in 2015
Ben 10 Omniverse had solid ratings of course there has been no announcements on any other video games from D3.
I think Cartoon Network is trying to give up on Ben 10, since it's been around for so long.
But it'll be stupid to give up on such a successful show, besides its doing better than most of the shows on CN.
I checked the ratings and shows like Johnny Test, Steven Universe, Uncle Grandpa, and Clarence are doing worser then Ben 10, yet CN is trying to push it's popularity. And the funny thing is, Gumball and Ben 10 are tied with rating amounts, so I don't see why Ben 10 wouldn't atleast get another video game, I can even agree that with those ratings, Gumball should be able to get a game too if they wanted.
But you see my point here.
I'm also hoping your right about making a more successful Ben 10 game for 2015, but only time will tell, and if they do, hopefully this time they announce it before May, like back before Galactic Racing happened.
It would be stupid to be give up on a successful show especially the toy sales they get in revenue. I have some feeling cartoon network is going to need Ben 10 more in the future and johnny test has been around a little longer than Ben 10. I can see Ben 10 getting a refresh with a 5th series from Omniverse. We also the 10th anniversary of Ben 10 next year.
That's true, and if there is a 5th series, they shouldn't try to reboot into a more kiddy version, they should try to make it into more of a fresh-start like what Sonic Boom is basically doing, only it would be a sequel series.
Yea the problem is the new Ben 10 fans who started with omniverse are getting older.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
Ebomnitrix wrote:
ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:well its e3 and no reveal i guess Ben 10 isnt doing well enough to deserve a video game im sad now  Sad unless they are gonna actually make a worthy ben 10 game and release it in 2015
Ben 10 Omniverse had solid ratings of course there has been no announcements on any other video games from D3.
I think Cartoon Network is trying to give up on Ben 10, since it's been around for so long.
But it'll be stupid to give up on such a successful show, besides its doing better than most of the shows on CN.
I checked the ratings and shows like Johnny Test, Steven Universe, Uncle Grandpa, and Clarence are doing worser then Ben 10, yet CN is trying to push it's popularity. And the funny thing is, Gumball and Ben 10 are tied with rating amounts, so I don't see why Ben 10 wouldn't atleast get another video game, I can even agree that with those ratings, Gumball should be able to get a game too if they wanted.
But you see my point here.
I'm also hoping your right about making a more successful Ben 10 game for 2015, but only time will tell, and if they do, hopefully this time they announce it before May, like back before Galactic Racing happened.
It would be stupid to be give up on a successful show especially the toy sales they get in revenue. I have some feeling cartoon network is going to need Ben 10 more in the future and johnny test has been around a little longer than Ben 10. I can see Ben 10 getting a refresh with a 5th series from Omniverse. We also the 10th anniversary of Ben 10 next year.
That's true, and if there is a 5th series, they shouldn't try to reboot into a more kiddy version, they should try to make it into more of a fresh-start like what Sonic Boom is basically doing, only it would be a sequel series.
Yea the problem is the new Ben 10 fans who started with omniverse are getting older.
the problem is they are trying to bring ben 10 back to its roots which is a bad idea people like fresh and they should be treating old fans and new fans with a fun ben 10 experience i would like to see a ben 10 series with the young justice genre and less silly stuff yes sometimes they are funny but it makes me embarrassed to watch it with other people in the room.

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I'm not so sure why you would be embarassed watching your favourite show. You shouldn't have cared.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do get embarassed when watching an adult anime showing ... "stuff". But that is another story.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:I'm not so sure why you would be embarassed watching your favourite show. You shouldn't have cared.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do get embarassed when watching an adult anime showing ... "stuff". But that is another story.
lol im not embarresed about ben 10 im embarrsed about the childish stuff they do.
Any way its after E3 and no game has been announced guess no game this year

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:I'm not so sure why you would be embarassed watching your favourite show. You shouldn't have cared.
lol im not embarresed about ben 10 im embarrsed about the childish stuff they do.
Not only that there has been no new game announced by D3publisher. The last being released by cartoon network and D3 publisher was Adventure Time in November 2013. Considering changes in management in Turner and Cartoon Network that may have been great factor.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ultraalien wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:
Not only that there has been no new game announced by D3publisher. The last being released by cartoon network and D3 publisher was Adventure Time in November 2013. Considering changes in management in Turner and Cartoon Network that may have been great factor.
there is a new adventure time game but its being published by little orbit

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

goodbye tradition of having a new ben 10 game every year

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:goodbye tradition of having a new ben 10 game every year
Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe they're taking extra time so the next one can actually be half decent

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Tammar wrote:
beczam1290 wrote:goodbye tradition of having a new ben 10 game every year
Maybe that's a good thing. Maybe they're taking extra time so the next one can actually be half decent
its funny i said the same thing a couple posts ago i hope there doing that but knowing cartoon network its unlikely

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I have a question, do ben 10 video games sell good in stores?

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

Omni-Highbreed97 wrote:I have a question, do ben 10 video games sell good in stores?
That depends on several factors.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

What factors. I think they do fairly well.

important thing is to enjoy the game.

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

My ideas for a PROPER Ben 10 video game:

1. Make the gameplay similar to the Batman Arkham games.

2. Make the Story mode long.

3. Improve the graphics.

4. Include some hand-to-hand combat.

5. Get Man of Action to write the story.

6. Get John Fang involved.

7. Get Wes Gleason as the voice director.

8. Get Troy Baker to voice some villains.

9. Include an Ultimate Versions DLC.

10. Include a Lucky Girl story DLC with a harder difficulty.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

ntkyeung wrote:My ideas for a PROPER Ben 10 video game:

3. Improve the graphics.

Now thats a game id like to play alas i dont think it will ever happen especially with the reboot coming out maybe for the live action movie they can make something like this

ultraalien

Plumber
Plumber

beczam1290 wrote:
ntkyeung wrote:My ideas for a PROPER Ben 10 video game:

3. Improve the graphics.

Now thats a game id like to play alas i dont think it will ever happen especially with the reboot coming out maybe for the live action movie they can make something like this
Not to mention making a very good video game will take time to create.

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

I also wanted to post something here as well.
With the reboot coming next year, and a new toyline made by a new company.
Do you think we will get a video game for the Ben 10 Reboot?
We could also have an APP game knowing how games now adays work, but thus aside, what do you think is going to happen?

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:I also wanted to post something here as well.
We could also have an APP game knowing how games now adays work, but thus aside, what do you think is going to happen?
I would love a new game since i am very much a video game guy you guys can probably tell based on my name and profile pic that i love the legend of zelda so i would love a new  ben 10 game. What exactly is a APP game?

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

The Omni Triforcer wrote:
I would love a new game since i am very much a video game guy you guys can probably tell based on my name and profile pic that i love the legend of zelda so i would love a new  ben 10 game. What exactly is a APP game?
Ben 10: Wrath of Psychobos, Steven Universe: Attack of the Light, stuff kinda like that...
if they have millions of levels, have stuff you'd see in a video game, then its an app game.
I would say Ben 10: Slammers, but its not something you'd see on a console.

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Ben 10: Wrath of Psychobos, Steven Universe: Attack of the Light, stuff kinda like that...
if they have millions of levels, have stuff you'd see in a video game, then its an app game.
I would say Ben 10: Slammers, but its not something you'd see on a console.
Oh you mean app like games on iphone or Android sorry i thought it was a acronym. Its most likely that the firat game for the reboot will be a mobile game (hopefully a good one) but if the show gets good enough they could make a console game. I would rather have a console game but i must admit i did love wrath of psychobos

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

Should Telltale Games make a Ben 10 video game?

The Omni Triforcer

The Omni Triforcer
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

MekongTiger wrote:Should Telltale Games make a Ben 10 video game?
I doubt they would

jesse220

Human
Human

I think they should make a game similar to Ed Edd n Eddy scam of the century. cause I'm thinking that the game would be based off of the original series, the takes place when somebody (a never before seen Villain) exposes 10 year old Ben and the Omitrix, and most of the people would be horrified and becomes angry and starts chasing after him, Gwen and Max Tennyson. Also there could be some boss fights.

MekongTiger

MekongTiger
Plumber
Plumber

MekongTiger wrote:Should Telltale Games make a Ben 10 video game?
I doubt they would

What video game company then do you think should make a Ben 10 video game, if you think Telltale Games is a bad idea?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum