Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

head of cartoon network to step down

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1head of cartoon network to step down Empty head of cartoon network to step down 21st March 2014, 1:21 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

http://www.theouthousers.com/index.php/news/126601-stu-snyder-exits-turner-animation-considers-work-ruining-dc-animated-universe-complete.html

Our long international nightmare is over. On a side note, will the creators of everything awesome that has suffered on that channel over the last 6 years please assemble on the CNSS Absolution for an impromptu party.

2head of cartoon network to step down Empty Re: head of cartoon network to step down 21st March 2014, 1:47 am

Tsuchimikado Motoharu

Tsuchimikado Motoharu
Magister
Magister

I just hope this doesn't spell bad news for the shows currently running on CN...

3head of cartoon network to step down Empty Re: head of cartoon network to step down 21st March 2014, 1:59 am

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Tsuchimikado Motoharu wrote:I just hope this doesn't spell bad news for the shows currently running on CN...

Only if the replacement is as bad as the last guy.

4head of cartoon network to step down Empty Re: head of cartoon network to step down 21st March 2014, 2:28 am

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

This was announced on Toonzone 2 weeks ago, I heard that someone else has already taken over, and they're going to start adding girly shows again like they used to, I just hope they split action shows and comedy shows so that we don't have them mixed and not have stuff like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Teen Titans Go! Omniverse (currently), etc

5head of cartoon network to step down Empty Re: head of cartoon network to step down 21st March 2014, 11:09 pm

datdude

datdude
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:This was announced on Toonzone 2 weeks ago, I heard that someone else has already taken over, and they're going to start adding girly shows again like they used to, I just hope they split action shows and comedy shows so that we don't have them mixed and not have stuff like Adventure Time, Regular Show, Teen Titans Go! Omniverse (currently), etc

I hope they call man of action and order a new series

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum