Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc V

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc V Empty Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc V 22nd June 2014, 1:52 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Anyone watching this? Just started it and it already feels a lot better than the shitty Zexal.  Very Happy 

For fans of Yu-Gi-Oh, if there are any left, this should be interesting to watch. Nowhere close to how perfect 5D's was, (my personal favorite from the series) but it is ok and entertaining.

2Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc V Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc V 22nd June 2014, 3:56 pm

Ebomnitrix

Ebomnitrix
Magister
Magister

Sebastian13 wrote:Anyone watching this? Just started it and it already feels a lot better than the shitty Zexal.  Very Happy 

For fans of Yu-Gi-Oh, if there are any left, this should be interesting to watch. Nowhere close to how perfect 5D's was, (my personal favorite from the series) but it is ok and entertaining.
I hope its like OS, the beginning GX, and 5Ds episodes, I really didn't bother giving Zexal a chance because it looked terrible since they made it look like a worser version of Beyblade (and I like that show too unless it's not about Ginga)
Anyway, is the dub out yet? I'd rather watch it when the dub comes out.

3Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc V Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc V 22nd June 2014, 4:49 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Ebomnitrix wrote:
Sebastian13 wrote:Anyone watching this? Just started it and it already feels a lot better than the shitty Zexal.  Very Happy 

I hope its like OS, the beginning GX, and 5Ds episodes, I really didn't bother giving Zexal a chance because it looked terrible since they made it look like a worser version of Beyblade (and I like that show too unless it's not about Ginga)
Did you just say "worser"?

4Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc V Empty Re: Yu-Gi-Oh: Arc V 27th June 2014, 12:25 pm

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

Ebomnitrix wrote:

Sub, but I don't mind. Dub will come next year.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum