Ben 10 Forums

In memory of Dwayne McDuffie.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath

5 posters

Which one do you prefer?

Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath Vote_lcap33%Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath Vote_rcap 33% [ 2 ]
Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath Vote_lcap17%Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath Vote_rcap 17% [ 1 ]
Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath Vote_lcap50%Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath Vote_rcap 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath Empty Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath 7th July 2014, 10:38 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

I apologize in advance if something like this has been done before in here ..

But I figure we could have a little casual topic here.
So the question is ... which one of these 3 very strong aliens do you prefer? Or maybe just simply ... who will win in a fight?

Pick your choice! Speak out your reasons, if you want to Smile (oh and btw, vote cancelling is allowed just in case you changed your mind.  Wink )

2Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath Empty Re: Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath 7th July 2014, 11:14 pm

verbomaniac

Plumber
Plumber

Four Arms all the way. I don't actually hate Humongousaur but he is overused and Rath is cool, but sometimes he gets on my nerves. As far as who would win in a fight, I feel as though Humongousaur might barely beat Four Arms, but I don't think that Rath would last very long.

3Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath Empty Re: Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath 7th July 2014, 11:20 pm

Tammar

Tammar
Plumber
Plumber

Preference wise, I prefer Rath. But I think Humungosaur would easily destroy both in a fight.

4Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath Empty Re: Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath 8th July 2014, 10:56 am

Sebastian13

Sebastian13
Omnitrix Wielder
Omnitrix Wielder

I like Rath the most, he's the most interesting personality-wise.

5Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath Empty Re: Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath 9th July 2014, 11:30 pm

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

verbomaniac wrote:Four Arms all the way. I don't actually hate Humongousaur but he is overused and Rath is cool, but sometimes he gets on my nerves. As far as who would win in a fight, I feel as though Humongousaur might barely beat Four Arms, but I don't think that Rath would last very long.
"Over-used"? By over used, you mean ... by appearance on-screen, is what I'm saying at all correct? Doesn't that make Four Arms "over used" too?  Wink

6Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath Empty Re: Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath 9th July 2014, 11:35 pm

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Out of all three, I actually "like" Humungousaur the most. But from what I observe ... and if my memory serves me .... didn't Luma (a Four Arm species, the Princess) beat Humungousaur before?

And it also has been a long time since I last saw Humungousaur change "size". Razz That ability has just somehow gone (or rarely executed) since the start of Ultimate Alien (or maybe even since AF season 3).

7Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath Empty Re: Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath 27th February 2019, 9:36 am

Warrior3

/bump

I like Humungousaur but the best alien for me will always be Rath! Not a big fan of Fourams though. Even though both Humungousaur and Fourarms are the most overused heavy hitters, I DO believe Rath CAN defeat both of them even with difficulty since he's the fastest, most acrobatic and most durable out of all of them. I hate those who always underrate Rath's abilities and think that he's "only there for comedy".
Humungousaur couldn't defeat Antonio and had to rely on his ultimate form.

8Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath Empty Re: Humungousaur vs Four Arms vs Rath 14th July 2019, 9:30 am

Omni-Highbreed97

Omni-Highbreed97
Plumber Trainee
Plumber Trainee

Warrior3 wrote:/bump

I like Humungousaur but the best alien for me will always be Rath! Not a big fan of Fourams though. Even though both Humungousaur and Fourarms are the most overused heavy hitters, I DO believe Rath CAN defeat both of them even with difficulty since he's the fastest, most acrobatic and most durable out of all of them. I hate those who always underrate Rath's abilities and think that he's "only there for comedy".
Humungousaur couldn't defeat Antonio and had to rely on his ultimate form.
It seemed, to me, that Humongousaur is probably one of the least consistent Aliens power and abilities-wise. I get it though. Humongousaur is supposedly one of the strongest selection, but the writers can't make him overpowered to the point of transforming into him becoming an instant win for Ben.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum